BY NIVEA #78 in Skincare Sets

Seals In Moisture 3 Kissable Moments Chapsticks A Kiss Of Milk &Amp; Honey:&Nbsp; 0.17 Oz (4.8G) Uses Nature's Best Remedies To Pamper And Boost The Natural Defenses Of Your Lips Natural Milk Protein And Rich Golden Honey Formula Helps Strengthen Lips' Resistance To Stay Well Hydrated And Healthy Looking A Kiss Of Moisture:&Nbsp; 0.17 Oz (4.8G) Rich Formula Provides Long Lasting Moisturization To Protect Lips From Dryness Enriched With Natural Jojoba Oil And Shea Butter Leaves Lips Feeling Soft And Looking Smooth A Kiss Of Mint &Amp; Minerals:&Nbsp; 0.17 Oz (4.8G) Revitalizes Giving A Refreshing, Tingling Feeling For Healthy Looking Moisturized Lips The Smooth Textured Balm Is Enriched With Natural Ingredients And Is Free Of Preservatives Organic Shea Butter And Natural Jojoba Oil Formula Soothes And Helps Protect Lips From Dryness Ingredients: Nivea Lip Care Kiss Of Milk &Amp; Honey: &Nbsp; Microcrystalline Wax, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Myristyl Myristate, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Coco Glucoside, Pentaerithrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Panthenol, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Water, Fragrance.&Nbsp; Nivea Lip Care Kiss Of Moisture:&Nbsp; Microcrystalline Wax, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Myristyl Myristate, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Coco Glucoside, Pentaerithrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Panthenol, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Water, Fragrance.&Nbsp; Nivea Lip Care Kiss Of Mint &Amp; Minerals:&Nbsp; Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyisobutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Myristyl Myristate, C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bis Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycerin, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Beeswax, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Calcium Carbonate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Water, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, Fragrance, Blue 1 Lake.

• Does anyone else love this Chapstick more than any other ...7 Answers
  • Are these full size? And how much does it cost? I would l...1 Answers
  • I love Nivea products .... are these chapsticks as good a...3 Answers
NIVEA Lip Care Kissable Moments Gift Set
  • "They always keep my lips hydrated and with experience with other chap sticks this brand doesn't leave your lips feeling like you have a thick clump of chap stick on!" in 6 reviews
  • "I have also tried Kiss of smoothness which I thought was okay, it didn't keep my lips moisturized as long as Milk & Honey." in 5 reviews
  • "it made my lips soft and stay morsterized for longer then any other lip balm." in 5 reviews
Ramandeep B.
New Westminster , BC
I purchased this for myself but it would make a wonderful gift for someone too.

This is my second-favorite Nivea balm (the dark blue-tubed Kiss of Moisture is the single greatest lip balm on the planet). It applies easily and effectively moisturizes my lips for hours. It has a little of the tingle associated with "medicated" lip products that soothes chapped skin, but not nearly as intense as that famous brand in the yellow tin, which is one of the reasons I far prefer this balm to the yellow-tinned product.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
I love this product! I have used endless lip products, from high end Laura Mercier to Burt's Bees, Chapstick and everything inbetween in order to cute my chapped and scarred, dry lips. I finally found a holy grail! My lips get dry very very easy, and I have found this lip balm to be the best to soothe any pain, get rid of any chapped or dry, flaky skin, and moisturise my lips and keep them looking yummy and kissable, as well as making them feel very very soft with a not too waxy, very moisturizing coverage!
Grace F.
Stroud, Gloustershire
Nivea is a simple and affective brand X
I would recommend this in winter aswell to
prevent drying lips X
Repeat user definitely and it met all my expectations X
You can buy this in your local boots or another
drugstore X
Definitely would buy it again and again X
Grace X
chantelle r.
gloucester, gloucestershire
Great little set of lip balms. i worked in a hospital where you can never predict if its going to be boiling hot or freezing so i kept these in my bag. it keeps lips hydrated and also doesn't feel heavy like vaseline does. i would recommend this to everyone
Lindsey S.
Love the natural feeling of the chapstick. It doesn't have the chemical flavor of most chapsticks, and makes the lips super soft. Definitely met my expectations.
Brenda A.
Best Chapstick I've ever used hands down! Makes your lips feel soft as a rose pedal . It was better than I expected I buy these all the time especially during winter . It's last a long time and is really easy to apply . The tube itself is full of the proxy
Andressa P.
I simply love, I can not live without, I admire the flavors, smells and it really works, it leaves my lips protected and moisturized, I really use, moreover, it has a great cost benefit.
The packaging is super practical and has very beautiful colors
Erin B.
Glasgow
These lip balms are good and inexpensive for the amount of product you get but I don't like the smell of them. They stay on for about 30 minutes and I probably wouldn't repurchased it again but I'd recommend it
Suellen M.
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
My lips were hyperhydrated, had hours that I thought I was without lip care, because it is very soft!!!
I love this product and I recommend for those who want to have their lips always moisturized.
I would buy the product again without a doubt!!!
Denise P.
Lake Mary, Florida
Most hydrating lip balm ever. Goes on so silky and not waxy like other brands. It's my go to for everyday. Not too great for under lip glosses or lipsticks bc it makes the product slide around.
Michelle W.
Vernon Hill, VA
Does anyone else love this Chapstick more than any other one?!
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Hats your favorite flavor?!
Vanessa R.
I love Nivea products .... are these chapsticks as good as all their other products??
Haley R.
Milner, GA
Have seen these but never tried them. are they any good?
Amy L.
New Orleans, LA
Are these full size? And how much does it cost? I would love to try this product! If it comes in a 3 pack I would be more than happy to share with my family!