BY NIVEA

Seals In Moisture 3 Kissable Moments Chapsticks A Kiss Of Milk &Amp; Honey:&Nbsp; 0.17 Oz (4.8G) Uses Nature's Best Remedies To Pamper And Boost The Natural Defenses Of Your Lips Natural Milk Protein And Rich Golden Honey Formula Helps Strengthen Lips' Resistance To Stay Well Hydrated And Healthy Looking A Kiss Of Moisture:&Nbsp; 0.17 Oz (4.8G) Rich Formula Provides Long Lasting Moisturization To Protect Lips From Dryness Enriched With Natural Jojoba Oil And Shea Butter Leaves Lips Feeling Soft And Looking Smooth A Kiss Of Mint &Amp; Minerals:&Nbsp; 0.17 Oz (4.8G) Revitalizes Giving A Refreshing, Tingling Feeling For Healthy Looking Moisturized Lips The Smooth Textured Balm Is Enriched With Natural Ingredients And Is Free Of Preservatives Organic Shea Butter And Natural Jojoba Oil Formula Soothes And Helps Protect Lips From Dryness Ingredients: Nivea Lip Care Kiss Of Milk &Amp; Honey: &Nbsp; Microcrystalline Wax, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Myristyl Myristate, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Coco Glucoside, Pentaerithrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Panthenol, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Water, Fragrance.&Nbsp; Nivea Lip Care Kiss Of Moisture:&Nbsp; Microcrystalline Wax, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Myristyl Myristate, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Coco Glucoside, Pentaerithrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Panthenol, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Water, Fragrance.&Nbsp; Nivea Lip Care Kiss Of Mint &Amp; Minerals:&Nbsp; Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyisobutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Myristyl Myristate, C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bis Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycerin, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Beeswax, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Calcium Carbonate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Water, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, Fragrance, Blue 1 Lake.

• Does anyone else love this Chapstick more than any other one?! 7 Answers
  • Are these full size? And how much does it cost? I would love to t...1 Answers
  • I love Nivea products .... are these chapsticks as good as all th...3 Answers
NIVEA Lip Care Kissable Moments Gift Set
  • "They always keep my lips hydrated and with experience with other chap sticks this brand doesn't leave your lips feeling like you have a thick clump of chap stick on!" in 6 reviews
  • "it made my lips soft and stay morsterized for longer then any other lip balm." in 5 reviews
  • "I have also tried Kiss of smoothness which I thought was okay, it didn't keep my lips moisturized as long as Milk & Honey." in 5 reviews
Brooke J.
Alexis, NC
Nivea has been a favorite for the longest, and only because it works. Each different kind. I would recommend this to anyone!
Jessie H.
Williamstown, NJ
Great product! Keeps my lips very moisturized and no other chapstick/lip balm comes near how great it keeps your lips hydrated.
Madison Y.
This is so good! super moisturizing and tastes very good... dosent have a chemical smell and over is just a great product!!!!
Demitria K.
I use the yellow cap chapstick on the daily at work!! I would go crazy if I didn’t have this at my desk- it really does work.
elidionara n.
Marcas maravilhosa em que podemos confiar... protetores labiais , hidratante para o corpo entre outros produtos excelentes...
Rebecca B.
Newburgh, NY
Been using Nivea since middle school. This giftset is the perfect stocking stuffer during the holidays or for a birthday gift
Andrea G.
Phoenix
They were great! Very convenient especially if you're like me and always lose chapstic! Keeps ur lips hydrated the whole day!
Tracy T.
Bartlett, IL
One of my all time favorites. Keeps my lips moisturized throughout the day and it doesn't irritate my lips like some brands.
Yang F.
Love this balm it so smoothly in my lips........I always had this in my bag or in my pocket everywhere I go or wherever I go
Elizabeth K.
I have really dry lips after using this product for five weeks my lips are still dry unfortunately this product wasn't for me
Michelle W.
Vernon Hill, VA
Does anyone else love this Chapstick more than any other one?!
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Hats your favorite flavor?!
Vanessa R.
I love Nivea products .... are these chapsticks as good as all their other products??
Haley R.
Milner, GA
Have seen these but never tried them. are they any good?
Amy L.
New Orleans, LA
Are these full size? And how much does it cost? I would love to try this product! If it comes in a 3 pack I would be more than happy to share with my family!