BY NIVEA #78 in Skincare Sets

Seals In Moisture 3 Kissable Moments Chapsticks A Kiss Of Milk &Amp; Honey:&Nbsp; 0.17 Oz (4.8G) Uses Nature's Best Remedies To Pamper And Boost The Natural Defenses Of Your Lips Natural Milk Protein And Rich Golden Honey Formula Helps Strengthen Lips' Resistance To Stay Well Hydrated And Healthy Looking A Kiss Of Moisture:&Nbsp; 0.17 Oz (4.8G) Rich Formula Provides Long Lasting Moisturization To Protect Lips From Dryness Enriched With Natural Jojoba Oil And Shea Butter Leaves Lips Feeling Soft And Looking Smooth A Kiss Of Mint &Amp; Minerals:&Nbsp; 0.17 Oz (4.8G) Revitalizes Giving A Refreshing, Tingling Feeling For Healthy Looking Moisturized Lips The Smooth Textured Balm Is Enriched With Natural Ingredients And Is Free Of Preservatives Organic Shea Butter And Natural Jojoba Oil Formula Soothes And Helps Protect Lips From Dryness Ingredients: Nivea Lip Care Kiss Of Milk &Amp; Honey: &Nbsp; Microcrystalline Wax, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Myristyl Myristate, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Coco Glucoside, Pentaerithrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Panthenol, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Water, Fragrance.&Nbsp; Nivea Lip Care Kiss Of Moisture:&Nbsp; Microcrystalline Wax, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Myristyl Myristate, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Coco Glucoside, Pentaerithrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Panthenol, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Water, Fragrance.&Nbsp; Nivea Lip Care Kiss Of Mint &Amp; Minerals:&Nbsp; Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyisobutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Myristyl Myristate, C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bis Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycerin, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Beeswax, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Calcium Carbonate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Water, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, Fragrance, Blue 1 Lake.

• Does anyone else love this Chapstick more than any other ...7 Answers
  • Are these full size? And how much does it cost? I would l...1 Answers
  • I love Nivea products .... are these chapsticks as good a...3 Answers
NIVEA Lip Care Kissable Moments Gift Set
  • "They always keep my lips hydrated and with experience with other chap sticks this brand doesn't leave your lips feeling like you have a thick clump of chap stick on!" in 6 reviews
  • "I have also tried Kiss of smoothness which I thought was okay, it didn't keep my lips moisturized as long as Milk & Honey." in 5 reviews
  • "it made my lips soft and stay morsterized for longer then any other lip balm." in 5 reviews
Riana D.
I have always loved chapstick for as long as I can remember however, I was also very good at either losing them or never getting through a whole tube of one. I LOVE this chapstick, it's very moisturizing and it actually lasts a long time which is hard to find with other brands. Love it!
Taylor W.
Coats , NC
This chap stick is so moisturizing to your lips. It's perfect for your purse. It's very sleek packaging. I get these from ulta beauty, so I can get rewards point, the 3 pack is a great value for the the price. It takes me about 6 months to use all 3!
Cynthia W.
Syracuse , NY
I LOVE this stuff. If there is a single lip balm out there at the drug store that can actually make your lips feel silky smooth, this one would be it. Plus they have a variety of colors and shimmers if that is the type of things that you're into. so. good.
Sami M.
Rancho Cucamonga
I have tried at least four brands of the Nivea Lip Care Brand and it is a favorite.  It keeps your lips moist and supple, does not dry your lips out after it wears off and goes great underneath lipstick to make my lips look buttery smooth.  I found them at a discount store and would purchase them at regular price, because they are just that good.
Grace K.
Orchard Park, NY
The Nivea lip care Kissable Moments Gift Set makes for the perfect set for and occasion, who does love chapstick. The set comes with three diffrent chapstick, their moisture chapstick, milk and honey chapstick, and smoothness chapstick. I found that the smoothness chapstick is perfect for hot days at the beach or at an amusement park because it has spf 15. The other chapsticks that come in this set are great for nourishing very dry lips. The only downside was the packageing because it isn't that pretty looking, but overall the product was a must buy!
Abby J.
Beaumont, TX
it's chapstick. it does exactly what it is supposed to do and leaves your lips hydrated for a long time. I feel like once you put it on you really don't have to apply it over and over again throughout the day. my only qualm is that it doesn't matter what 'flavor' you seem to get, they all seem to have the same medicinal smell and 'taste'
cailin s.
I love this product. I bought a 2 pack one was tinted rose and the other was just a simple lip care chapstick. I am almost out and I havent really seen it in stores. It leaves my lips super soft and moisturized. My bf loves it because he says my lips are always super soft. I apply it every day after i brush my teeth. GREAT. and cheap too.
Elizabeth B.
Killeen, TX
Amazing everyday lip balm. Works well on normal days to keep lips soft and moisturized, and even in the tough winter months to combat dry, cracking lips.
A good hack is to apply to any dry spots you may have on your hands, elbows or feet. The rich shea butter helps heel the dry and peeling skin and gets it back to soft and smooth without having to splurge on the expensive creams for small spot treatments.
Quyen T.
Oceanside, CA
I LOVE these products. The scent of the chapstick itself is not that great but very moisterizing. I recommend buying this set because it makes your lips very smooth and lasts longer than most chapsticks making it so you don't have to apply so much at once. The price of this wasn't too bad but I think could be cheaper, I bought mine at a local Wallgreens. Definetly will buy it again
Walgreens
Annelise B.
Noblesville, IN
This is a great product for anyone looking for super silly soft lips. The application goes on smooth and doesn't feel cakey like some other chapsticks. It is very wearable and lasts a long time and leaves your lips feeling fresh and hydrated. The cost is about the average price of any other chapstick. I would definitely buy this product again!
Michelle W.
Vernon Hill, VA
Does anyone else love this Chapstick more than any other one?!
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Hats your favorite flavor?!
Vanessa R.
I love Nivea products .... are these chapsticks as good as all their other products??
Haley R.
Milner, GA
Have seen these but never tried them. are they any good?
Amy L.
New Orleans, LA
Are these full size? And how much does it cost? I would love to try this product! If it comes in a 3 pack I would be more than happy to share with my family!