BY NIVEA

Seals In Moisture 3 Kissable Moments Chapsticks A Kiss Of Milk &Amp; Honey:&Nbsp; 0.17 Oz (4.8G) Uses Nature's Best Remedies To Pamper And Boost The Natural Defenses Of Your Lips Natural Milk Protein And Rich Golden Honey Formula Helps Strengthen Lips' Resistance To Stay Well Hydrated And Healthy Looking A Kiss Of Moisture:&Nbsp; 0.17 Oz (4.8G) Rich Formula Provides Long Lasting Moisturization To Protect Lips From Dryness Enriched With Natural Jojoba Oil And Shea Butter Leaves Lips Feeling Soft And Looking Smooth A Kiss Of Mint &Amp; Minerals:&Nbsp; 0.17 Oz (4.8G) Revitalizes Giving A Refreshing, Tingling Feeling For Healthy Looking Moisturized Lips The Smooth Textured Balm Is Enriched With Natural Ingredients And Is Free Of Preservatives Organic Shea Butter And Natural Jojoba Oil Formula Soothes And Helps Protect Lips From Dryness Ingredients: Nivea Lip Care Kiss Of Milk &Amp; Honey: &Nbsp; Microcrystalline Wax, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Myristyl Myristate, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Coco Glucoside, Pentaerithrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Panthenol, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Water, Fragrance.&Nbsp; Nivea Lip Care Kiss Of Moisture:&Nbsp; Microcrystalline Wax, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Myristyl Myristate, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Coco Glucoside, Pentaerithrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Panthenol, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Water, Fragrance.&Nbsp; Nivea Lip Care Kiss Of Mint &Amp; Minerals:&Nbsp; Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyisobutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Myristyl Myristate, C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bis Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycerin, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Beeswax, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Calcium Carbonate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Water, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, Fragrance, Blue 1 Lake.

• Does anyone else love this Chapstick more than any other ...7 Answers
  • Are these full size? And how much does it cost? I would l...1 Answers
  • I love Nivea products .... are these chapsticks as good a...3 Answers
NIVEA Lip Care Kissable Moments Gift Set
  • "They always keep my lips hydrated and with experience with other chap sticks this brand doesn't leave your lips feeling like you have a thick clump of chap stick on!" in 6 reviews
  • "I have also tried Kiss of smoothness which I thought was okay, it didn't keep my lips moisturized as long as Milk & Honey." in 5 reviews
  • "it made my lips soft and stay morsterized for longer then any other lip balm." in 5 reviews
Christal W.
Camp Springs, MD
Scrap all others all you need is Nivea's Milk & Honey Balm from this set. Super moisturizing, leaves a light sheen and is extremely long lasting. Also, keeps lips moisturized under your favorite lipstick.
Brianna T.
Fowler
I love these chap sticks! Easy to apply, affordable, and cute packaging! Usually you can purchase these at your local drugstore. It's a great product and I absolutely recommend this product!!!!!!!!!!!
Iris T.
Daly City, CA
I actually finished one of these! My lips are always dry and these are very hydrating on the lips. Although I do have to apply more than twice a day, I still like the light feeling of this product.
abby b.
Danville
My lips get very chapped and dry in the winter and this honestly was such a big help. It kept them from cracking and it didnt just absorb into my lips after i put it on it lasted a good amount of time, my go to chapstick for sure.
Jade T.
San Marcos, TX
I personally love Nivea's lip balm more than any other lip balms I have used, and trust me I have used many such as carmax, baby lips, and eos. This one not only smells good yet it is is a medicated lip balm from those dry lips. I love it and highly recommend it to anyone.
Missy W.
Oakboro, NC
In all honesty, the flavors aren't the absolute best but the quality of the chapsticks make up for an unfavorable flavor. The Milk & Honey, in my opinion, is the best with the flavor and longevity.
jaylynn 🥀.
Mesquite
This made my lips feel very moisterized throughout the day. Most chapstick I don't actually get anything from but this one actually helped my chapped lips to be not chapped for the whole day!
Nancy C.
Chicago
I’ve used the Nivea Mint and Minerals lip balm, and it quickly became one of my favorites. It was very affordable, and leaves my lips feeling refreshed and soft. If you love the smell of mint, you’ll especially love this balm.
Briannah R.
Hialeah , FL
My favorite is A Kiss of Milk & Honey. The title is very honest, it leaves your lips so kissable!!! I love using this product, it's so smooth and the feeling you get on your lips is amazing!
Sophie A.
milwaukee
these chapsticks are so amazing! They're so refreshing on the lips and they keep the lips nice and soft for the whole day! I bought mine at target for roughly $5 and I definitely recommend
Michelle W.
Vernon Hill, VA
Does anyone else love this Chapstick more than any other one?!
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Hats your favorite flavor?!
Vanessa R.
I love Nivea products .... are these chapsticks as good as all their other products??
Haley R.
Griffin, GA
Have seen these but never tried them. are they any good?
Amy L.
New Orleans, LA
Are these full size? And how much does it cost? I would love to try this product! If it comes in a 3 pack I would be more than happy to share with my family!