BY NIVEA

Seals In Moisture 3 Kissable Moments Chapsticks A Kiss Of Milk &Amp; Honey:&Nbsp; 0.17 Oz (4.8G) Uses Nature's Best Remedies To Pamper And Boost The Natural Defenses Of Your Lips Natural Milk Protein And Rich Golden Honey Formula Helps Strengthen Lips' Resistance To Stay Well Hydrated And Healthy Looking A Kiss Of Moisture:&Nbsp; 0.17 Oz (4.8G) Rich Formula Provides Long Lasting Moisturization To Protect Lips From Dryness Enriched With Natural Jojoba Oil And Shea Butter Leaves Lips Feeling Soft And Looking Smooth A Kiss Of Mint &Amp; Minerals:&Nbsp; 0.17 Oz (4.8G) Revitalizes Giving A Refreshing, Tingling Feeling For Healthy Looking Moisturized Lips The Smooth Textured Balm Is Enriched With Natural Ingredients And Is Free Of Preservatives Organic Shea Butter And Natural Jojoba Oil Formula Soothes And Helps Protect Lips From Dryness Ingredients: Nivea Lip Care Kiss Of Milk &Amp; Honey: &Nbsp; Microcrystalline Wax, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Myristyl Myristate, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Coco Glucoside, Pentaerithrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Panthenol, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Water, Fragrance.&Nbsp; Nivea Lip Care Kiss Of Moisture:&Nbsp; Microcrystalline Wax, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Myristyl Myristate, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Coco Glucoside, Pentaerithrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Panthenol, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Water, Fragrance.&Nbsp; Nivea Lip Care Kiss Of Mint &Amp; Minerals:&Nbsp; Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyisobutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Myristyl Myristate, C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bis Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycerin, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Beeswax, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Calcium Carbonate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Water, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, Fragrance, Blue 1 Lake.

• Does anyone else love this Chapstick more than any other ...7 Answers
  • Are these full size? And how much does it cost? I would l...1 Answers
  • I love Nivea products .... are these chapsticks as good a...3 Answers
NIVEA Lip Care Kissable Moments Gift Set
  • "They always keep my lips hydrated and with experience with other chap sticks this brand doesn't leave your lips feeling like you have a thick clump of chap stick on!" in 6 reviews
  • "I have also tried Kiss of smoothness which I thought was okay, it didn't keep my lips moisturized as long as Milk & Honey." in 5 reviews
  • "it made my lips soft and stay morsterized for longer then any other lip balm." in 5 reviews
Emily N.
Pelzer, SC
This chapstick keeps my lips smooth as they crack during the cold winter months. This helps keep them hydrated. It’s about $3-$4 for a tube and can be found at lots of different stores. If you suffer from dry cracked lips in the winter I suggest using this!
Domonique H.
Youngstown, OH
My best friend swears by the Nivea lips kissable chapstick. She loves how how much product you get with it and how much the rising they are and it has to be a great product because every time I go to pick up some to try for myself they're sold out in stores near us
Mariah B.
Port Angeles , WA
Nivea makes wonderful products that moisturize and soak deep into the skin. I love their lotions, hand creams, and lip products. I like to keep this lip balm in my purse and have one on me at all times. These make great gifts during the holidays as well.
Tracy P.
Nivea is great to use on your lips before going to bed. I always wake up with softer lips and feel like the product stayed on my lips all night long. I definitely recommend this product for people with dry lips which need rescuing.
Kristina M.
Okay this is dramatic but this is the softest chapstick I’ve ever used. It leaves a nice little shine on your lips but hydrdates them as well. Not only does it hydrate, but it lasts a really long time instead of having to reapply!
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
I’m very fond of lip balm and have several different brands. But Nivea’s kissable moments set are my favorite! They’re smooth, have a nice scent and best of all they do a fantastic job of keeping my lips hydrated, soft and kissable. 😘
Nitya P.
Schaumburg , IL
Best chapstick ever!! Favorite brand it’s so creamy and smooth a little bit definitely goes a long way! Yes it is a bit on the pricey side but the quality is just that good! My lips never stay dry in the winter because of this!
Jaclyn M.
This lip care kit was just what i was liking for it’s very moisturizing, and good for your lips. it’s a tad bit sticky, but most chapsticks are like that, so i’m not complaining. i would totally recommend this product!
Kaylyn P.
Seattle
I love Nivea! Never to oily and never dries out my lips more in the long run. They always smell great! Very reasonably priced. I highly recommend this to anyone during the winter when chapped lips are very common.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love soft lips. Nivea makes a great chapstick that makes your lips so soft and kissable as stated. The best part is that you can gift these lip products for any occasion. It’s a unisex item so anybody can use it
Michelle W.
Vernon Hill, VA
Does anyone else love this Chapstick more than any other one?!
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Hats your favorite flavor?!
Vanessa R.
I love Nivea products .... are these chapsticks as good as all their other products??
Haley R.
Griffin, GA
Have seen these but never tried them. are they any good?
Amy L.
New Orleans, LA
Are these full size? And how much does it cost? I would love to try this product! If it comes in a 3 pack I would be more than happy to share with my family!