BY NIVEA

Seals In Moisture 3 Kissable Moments Chapsticks A Kiss Of Milk &Amp; Honey:&Nbsp; 0.17 Oz (4.8G) Uses Nature's Best Remedies To Pamper And Boost The Natural Defenses Of Your Lips Natural Milk Protein And Rich Golden Honey Formula Helps Strengthen Lips' Resistance To Stay Well Hydrated And Healthy Looking A Kiss Of Moisture:&Nbsp; 0.17 Oz (4.8G) Rich Formula Provides Long Lasting Moisturization To Protect Lips From Dryness Enriched With Natural Jojoba Oil And Shea Butter Leaves Lips Feeling Soft And Looking Smooth A Kiss Of Mint &Amp; Minerals:&Nbsp; 0.17 Oz (4.8G) Revitalizes Giving A Refreshing, Tingling Feeling For Healthy Looking Moisturized Lips The Smooth Textured Balm Is Enriched With Natural Ingredients And Is Free Of Preservatives Organic Shea Butter And Natural Jojoba Oil Formula Soothes And Helps Protect Lips From Dryness Ingredients: Nivea Lip Care Kiss Of Milk &Amp; Honey: &Nbsp; Microcrystalline Wax, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Myristyl Myristate, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Coco Glucoside, Pentaerithrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Panthenol, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Water, Fragrance.&Nbsp; Nivea Lip Care Kiss Of Moisture:&Nbsp; Microcrystalline Wax, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Myristyl Myristate, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Coco Glucoside, Pentaerithrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Panthenol, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Water, Fragrance.&Nbsp; Nivea Lip Care Kiss Of Mint &Amp; Minerals:&Nbsp; Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyisobutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Myristyl Myristate, C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bis Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycerin, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Beeswax, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Calcium Carbonate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Water, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, Fragrance, Blue 1 Lake.

• Does anyone else love this Chapstick more than any other one?! 7 Answers
  • Are these full size? And how much does it cost? I would love to t...1 Answers
  • I love Nivea products .... are these chapsticks as good as all th...3 Answers
NIVEA Lip Care Kissable Moments Gift Set
  • "They always keep my lips hydrated and with experience with other chap sticks this brand doesn't leave your lips feeling like you have a thick clump of chap stick on!" in 6 reviews
  • "it made my lips soft and stay morsterized for longer then any other lip balm." in 5 reviews
  • "I have also tried Kiss of smoothness which I thought was okay, it didn't keep my lips moisturized as long as Milk & Honey." in 5 reviews
Jayda K.
These chap sticks are super creamy and the consistency is nice. They're cheap and easy to just pocket and go. Also the packaging is cute, easy to use. I purchased mine at Wal-Mart for like $3. I will continue to purchase these until they no longer make them :)
Satin M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
The best thing yet! I can't wear certain chapsticks so this is a lifesaver! I purchased this at Walmart & thsts typically where I go everytime. It's always packaged nicely, easy to use & smells good too!
Isamar P.
Springfield
Makes your lips super smooth and really heals chapped lips plus some of them give you color so it’s double the fun 😉. It was my first time trying it and I absolutely loved and I definitely recommend it.
Nancy C.
Chicago
I’ve used the Nivea Mint and Minerals lip balm, and it quickly became one of my favorites. It was very affordable, and leaves my lips feeling refreshed and soft. If you love the smell of mint, you’ll especially love this balm.
monse🌻 G.
Santa Ana
they are very good since they moisturize very well dry lips in any season and any kind of weather hot or cold time they work just great I love them and use them every time <3
Brianna T.
Fowler
I love these chap sticks! Easy to apply, affordable, and cute packaging! Usually you can purchase these at your local drugstore. It's a great product and I absolutely recommend this product!!!!!!!!!!!
Daisy P.
Long Beach, CA
This product helped make my lips soft and they felt very moisturized. Very easy to apply and was not a thick clump of chapstick. I really liked this product.
Madison W.
Gibbon
Smooth application, long lasting, soft lips after using, met my expectations and everything I was looking for in chapstick compared to other brands I have tried.
Lauren G.
I was honestly very disappointed by this product. It's deceiving, actually. When I put it on it has a wonderful soft silky feel and it's great, it smells very light and clean and I love the smell BUT.. the effects after using it were awful. I've always heard people say using chapstick will make your lips worse and this one did. I use to use it all the time and I just thought I was crazy. I didn't use it for a while and finally one day I decide to use it again, the next day or two days later my lips feel rough, they burn, and they never got better while using it. I don't know if I just had a bad reaction or if anyone else experienced this but for me, it's a no.
Ashley W.
Lynbrook
I absolutely love this lip care set by Nivea! It's so soften on the lips and mosterizing. Plus the smell of each scent is subtle yet sweet. I currently have the blue one which is a sweet vanilla scent. Also the product lasts a long time, I've had it for a month and there is still plenty. I Highly recommend it if you love soft lips!!! P.S the product is super affordable and you can find it in most drugstores.
Michelle W.
Vernon Hill, VA
Does anyone else love this Chapstick more than any other one?!
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Hats your favorite flavor?!
Vanessa R.
I love Nivea products .... are these chapsticks as good as all their other products??
Haley R.
Milner, GA
Have seen these but never tried them. are they any good?
Amy L.
New Orleans, LA
Are these full size? And how much does it cost? I would love to try this product! If it comes in a 3 pack I would be more than happy to share with my family!