BY NIVEA

Seals In Moisture 3 Kissable Moments Chapsticks A Kiss Of Milk &Amp; Honey:&Nbsp; 0.17 Oz (4.8G) Uses Nature's Best Remedies To Pamper And Boost The Natural Defenses Of Your Lips Natural Milk Protein And Rich Golden Honey Formula Helps Strengthen Lips' Resistance To Stay Well Hydrated And Healthy Looking A Kiss Of Moisture:&Nbsp; 0.17 Oz (4.8G) Rich Formula Provides Long Lasting Moisturization To Protect Lips From Dryness Enriched With Natural Jojoba Oil And Shea Butter Leaves Lips Feeling Soft And Looking Smooth A Kiss Of Mint &Amp; Minerals:&Nbsp; 0.17 Oz (4.8G) Revitalizes Giving A Refreshing, Tingling Feeling For Healthy Looking Moisturized Lips The Smooth Textured Balm Is Enriched With Natural Ingredients And Is Free Of Preservatives Organic Shea Butter And Natural Jojoba Oil Formula Soothes And Helps Protect Lips From Dryness Ingredients: Nivea Lip Care Kiss Of Milk &Amp; Honey: &Nbsp; Microcrystalline Wax, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Myristyl Myristate, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Coco Glucoside, Pentaerithrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Panthenol, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Water, Fragrance.&Nbsp; Nivea Lip Care Kiss Of Moisture:&Nbsp; Microcrystalline Wax, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Myristyl Myristate, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Coco Glucoside, Pentaerithrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Panthenol, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Water, Fragrance.&Nbsp; Nivea Lip Care Kiss Of Mint &Amp; Minerals:&Nbsp; Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyisobutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Myristyl Myristate, C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bis Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycerin, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Beeswax, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Calcium Carbonate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Water, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, Fragrance, Blue 1 Lake.

• Does anyone else love this Chapstick more than any other one?! 7 Answers
  • Are these full size? And how much does it cost? I would love to t...1 Answers
  • I love Nivea products .... are these chapsticks as good as all th...3 Answers
NIVEA Lip Care Kissable Moments Gift Set
  • "They always keep my lips hydrated and with experience with other chap sticks this brand doesn't leave your lips feeling like you have a thick clump of chap stick on!" in 6 reviews
  • "it made my lips soft and stay morsterized for longer then any other lip balm." in 5 reviews
  • "I have also tried Kiss of smoothness which I thought was okay, it didn't keep my lips moisturized as long as Milk & Honey." in 5 reviews
Mel W.
I have very sensitive lips, and many of the lip balms and moisturizers make them peel and crack. Nivea's Kiss of Moisture is the only one in a portable tube that not only doesn't irritate my lips, but makes them feel so soft and pampered. My lips feel supple and wonderfully moisturized without feeling greasy. I absolutely love this stuff and usually buy it in bulk so I don't ever have to run out. I love it!
Jennifer J.
Overland Park, KS
I love níveas packaging and the different scents it has! It most definitely does it's job! I love how easy it is to carry around with you and how much it actually lasts you! Really recommend!
Amber F.
I first tried this a few years ago and this has been my favorite lip balm ever since. it goes on super smooth and makes your lips feel amazing. I've tried a few from this brand and my favorite has got to be the original one. i just love the scent of it.
Destiny W.
Pearland, TX
The Nivea lip care kissable moments gift set is perfect for purchase! Not only do you get a amazing Chapstick for yourself, but you have two more that you can keep for you or give to your friends and family!!
Laura B.
Longview, TX
I love the Nivea chap sticks, they might be my number one out of all the chap sticks I've ever tried. It gives me the softest and silkiest lips and usually last quite a bit longer than most other chap sticks. I love trying new chap sticks but this one is still my favorite.
Rohini K.
Leesburg, VA
Nivea's lip care never fails to leave my lips looking soft and plump. Not to mention they stay hydrated ALL day. This is great if you are looking for protection from dryness or need to revive chapped lips. This does just the trick.
Chantelle C.
Rochester, NY
Nivea lip care works great for moisturizing lips balm. They come in cute colors but I hate the taste. It has made me only use this when I cant find my other lip balms
Gianna C.
Satisfied with the kissable moments set. I've used these a few times. I receive them as stocking stuffers and aren't disappointed. They are all very smooth. Different fragrances. I like to switch up my lip balms and chopsticks.
michelle n.
Princeton, LA
I tried this one time, and all i can say is that it was the most awesome lip balm ive ever had. it made my lips soft and stay morsterized for longer then any other lip balm. i deffentally give this product five stars:)
Jen H.
These are my favorite lip balms to use. I make sure to always have one in my purse because I think that they are the best chapsticks around. I always feel like my lips are moist without leaving a stickiness on my lips.
Michelle W.
Vernon Hill, VA
Does anyone else love this Chapstick more than any other one?!
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Hats your favorite flavor?!
Vanessa R.
I love Nivea products .... are these chapsticks as good as all their other products??
Haley R.
Milner, GA
Have seen these but never tried them. are they any good?
Amy L.
New Orleans, LA
Are these full size? And how much does it cost? I would love to try this product! If it comes in a 3 pack I would be more than happy to share with my family!