BY NIVEA

Seals In Moisture 3 Kissable Moments Chapsticks A Kiss Of Milk &Amp; Honey:&Nbsp; 0.17 Oz (4.8G) Uses Nature's Best Remedies To Pamper And Boost The Natural Defenses Of Your Lips Natural Milk Protein And Rich Golden Honey Formula Helps Strengthen Lips' Resistance To Stay Well Hydrated And Healthy Looking A Kiss Of Moisture:&Nbsp; 0.17 Oz (4.8G) Rich Formula Provides Long Lasting Moisturization To Protect Lips From Dryness Enriched With Natural Jojoba Oil And Shea Butter Leaves Lips Feeling Soft And Looking Smooth A Kiss Of Mint &Amp; Minerals:&Nbsp; 0.17 Oz (4.8G) Revitalizes Giving A Refreshing, Tingling Feeling For Healthy Looking Moisturized Lips The Smooth Textured Balm Is Enriched With Natural Ingredients And Is Free Of Preservatives Organic Shea Butter And Natural Jojoba Oil Formula Soothes And Helps Protect Lips From Dryness Ingredients: Nivea Lip Care Kiss Of Milk &Amp; Honey: &Nbsp; Microcrystalline Wax, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Myristyl Myristate, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Coco Glucoside, Pentaerithrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Panthenol, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Water, Fragrance.&Nbsp; Nivea Lip Care Kiss Of Moisture:&Nbsp; Microcrystalline Wax, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Myristyl Myristate, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Coco Glucoside, Pentaerithrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Panthenol, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Water, Fragrance.&Nbsp; Nivea Lip Care Kiss Of Mint &Amp; Minerals:&Nbsp; Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyisobutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Myristyl Myristate, C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bis Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycerin, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Beeswax, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Calcium Carbonate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Water, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, Fragrance, Blue 1 Lake.

• Does anyone else love this Chapstick more than any other one?! 7 Answers
  • Are these full size? And how much does it cost? I would love to t...1 Answers
  • I love Nivea products .... are these chapsticks as good as all th...3 Answers
NIVEA Lip Care Kissable Moments Gift Set
  • "They always keep my lips hydrated and with experience with other chap sticks this brand doesn't leave your lips feeling like you have a thick clump of chap stick on!" in 6 reviews
  • "it made my lips soft and stay morsterized for longer then any other lip balm." in 5 reviews
  • "I have also tried Kiss of smoothness which I thought was okay, it didn't keep my lips moisturized as long as Milk & Honey." in 5 reviews
Kaitlyn C.
Mount Airy, MD
I LOVE these products. The scent of the chapstick itself is not that great but very moisterizing. I recommend buying this set because it makes your lips very smooth and lasts longer than most chapsticks making it so you don't have to apply so much at once. The price of this wasn't too bad but I think could be cheaper, I bought mine at a local Wallgreens.
Christine N.
Sacramento, CA
My MVP! Where ever I go, whatever I'm doing, I need myself a Nivea lip care! I love the light feeling it puts on my lips with the perfect amount of moisture! My favorite has to be the milk and honey one. Not only does it smell good but it leaves my lips feeling moist and not too waxy or glossy.
Jessie M.
Mcalester, OK
I love this brand. I find that it is one of the best brands when it comes to moisturizing and skin care. The milk and honey chap stick in this set is very moisturizing however I am not a fan of the smell of that particular chap stick. I still purchase it though because it is amazingly smooth on my lips. Love the brand, love this product.
Alena g.
Vancouver, WA
This chapstick is very moisterizing on the lips and unlike most lip treatments it acually does its job. i can depend on it to keep my lips from being dry and to protect them from sun, wind damage. i recommend trying this product if you want your lips to feel and smell like royalty!
Connie R.
Wilmington, MA
Received these as a stocking stuffer from my husband because he knows my obsession with different chapsticks. I like these and would recommend them to other. Came packaged Micky with three different ones.
Katy L.
I love Nivea brand. I am always willing to try different chap sticks because my lips are always dry. I first tried their chapsticks when I started working at Ulta. I needed some with SPF because I was outside when I wasn't working and it helped protect and moisturize my lips.
Jennifer C.
This stuff is amazing. I originally bought it just for the SPF but I love the way it smells and tastes! (not that i eat it) So far my lips have not gotten sun burnt at all and they stay smooth 100% of the time!
Etyene F.
San Francisco, CA
Since I got here in the USA I started to try different products trying to moisture my lips, that were so dry. I like to use products that contains oil or honey, and I just lived it. It moisture my lips turning it into soft at the first time, I love it and I usually recommend!
Victoria M.
I received this product as a gift from my friend and after trying it, i fell in complete love! This isn't like other chap sticks where you need to constantly apply it to keep your lips moisturized. On average, I'd say to apply every 3-4 hours. This chap stick will leave your lips extra soft. To top it all off, they are really inexpensive and very easily to find in any drug store.
Melyna C.
I always carry around about 5 different lip balms, but this is my ultimate fav! It's ultra moisturizing, doesn't dry out, and is the perfect consistency not too creamy or heavy. You don't have to reapply so often, formula is GREAT!
Michelle W.
Vernon Hill, VA
Does anyone else love this Chapstick more than any other one?!
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Hats your favorite flavor?!
Vanessa R.
I love Nivea products .... are these chapsticks as good as all their other products??
Haley R.
Milner, GA
Have seen these but never tried them. are they any good?
Amy L.
New Orleans, LA
Are these full size? And how much does it cost? I would love to try this product! If it comes in a 3 pack I would be more than happy to share with my family!