BY NIVEA #59 in Skincare Sets

Seals In Moisture 3 Kissable Moments Chapsticks A Kiss Of Milk &Amp; Honey:&Nbsp; 0.17 Oz (4.8G) Uses Nature's Best Remedies To Pamper And Boost The Natural Defenses Of Your Lips Natural Milk Protein And Rich Golden Honey Formula Helps Strengthen Lips' Resistance To Stay Well Hydrated And Healthy Looking A Kiss Of Moisture:&Nbsp; 0.17 Oz (4.8G) Rich Formula Provides Long Lasting Moisturization To Protect Lips From Dryness Enriched With Natural Jojoba Oil And Shea Butter Leaves Lips Feeling Soft And Looking Smooth A Kiss Of Mint &Amp; Minerals:&Nbsp; 0.17 Oz (4.8G) Revitalizes Giving A Refreshing, Tingling Feeling For Healthy Looking Moisturized Lips The Smooth Textured Balm Is Enriched With Natural Ingredients And Is Free Of Preservatives Organic Shea Butter And Natural Jojoba Oil Formula Soothes And Helps Protect Lips From Dryness Ingredients: Nivea Lip Care Kiss Of Milk &Amp; Honey: &Nbsp; Microcrystalline Wax, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Myristyl Myristate, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Coco Glucoside, Pentaerithrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Panthenol, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Water, Fragrance.&Nbsp; Nivea Lip Care Kiss Of Moisture:&Nbsp; Microcrystalline Wax, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Myristyl Myristate, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Coco Glucoside, Pentaerithrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Panthenol, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Water, Fragrance.&Nbsp; Nivea Lip Care Kiss Of Mint &Amp; Minerals:&Nbsp; Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyisobutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Myristyl Myristate, C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bis Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycerin, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Beeswax, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Calcium Carbonate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Water, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, Fragrance, Blue 1 Lake.

• Does anyone else love this Chapstick more than any other ...7 Answers
  • Are these full size? And how much does it cost? I would l...1 Answers
  • I love Nivea products .... are these chapsticks as good a...3 Answers
NIVEA Lip Care Kissable Moments Gift Set
  • "They always keep my lips hydrated and with experience with other chap sticks this brand doesn't leave your lips feeling like you have a thick clump of chap stick on!" in 6 reviews
  • "I have also tried Kiss of smoothness which I thought was okay, it didn't keep my lips moisturized as long as Milk & Honey." in 5 reviews
  • "it made my lips soft and stay morsterized for longer then any other lip balm." in 5 reviews
Starr W.
Gaylord, MI
Normally I spend a dollar on cheap chapsticks, I'm glad i decided to spend a couple more dollars because this stuff is AMAZING! It's crazy smooth, & lasts for hours. I am beyond impressed! I will definitely be buying this again, when I run out.
Cristina e.
Elizabeth, NJ
They didn't really work on me. I got mine at target in a set of two for each and each one didn't do what they said they would do. They were pretty cheap but instead of moisturizing my lips they made them drier and more chapped. Overall I would not buy it again.
Priscila J.
Marietta, GA
I moved to the south about 3 years ago and well lets say my lips were having a hard time adjusting during the winter season. I used a lot of lip balms but none seemed to work till i tried this one. It left my lips very smooth and soft i didn't have to worry about always reapplying over and over again. So for me this product was a keeper and is all I buy now.
Dawnielle F.
Auburn, CA
I originally purchased these for my son who is prone to chapped lips, I put them on my nightstand and forgot all about them. Well pretty soon I had a terrible summer cold that had me reaching for my chap stick, and that's when I noticed the unopened pack of Nivea. I was super surprised by how smooth they are.They glide right on and leave my lips feeling almost wet. I really like them. They are my go to product when I feel my lips getting dried out. I ended up having to buy a second pack to give to my son because I kept the ones I had bought for him.
Jessica R.
Nothing special. Makes lips super greasy and not hydrated. I wouldn't waste your money. The packaging is basic and cheap. You get what you pay for with this one.
Cristin  S.
Kokomo, IN
By far one of my most favorite chap sticks. Its really moisturizing and perfect for winter months. Its not at all greasy going on and sinks right into the skin to instantly relieve your chapped lips. I would recommend this product to any one and i repurchase several times a year.
Kaitlyn R.
Okay, I LOVE #NIVEA. All of their products are amazing- but this lip balm takes it to a whole new level. This stuff really works. Leaves your lips feeling amazing and moisturized! My favorite is the honey in the yellow container 😍
Isabel A.
This is the only ChapStick I'll buy! It helps to keep my lips so moisturizer all day long. Especially since I have fairly dry lips. But this has been such a savior, especially if I forget to take it when I leave the house.
Amanda P.
Revere , MA
Hands down, my favorite brand of Chapstick! They keep your lips moisturized and not sticky or feeling like you've put a sticky jam on your lips. I'm always repurchasing them cause I will not buy anything else! I love these!
Rachel S.
Bloomfield, NY
I received this awesome gift set during the Christmas holiday season in 2014 and love it! Nivea is one of my favorite brands for lip products! Their chap sticks are super moisturizing and I own multiple of many flavors that they make! I keep this product beside my bed to use before bed or during the night. It's very creamy and moisturzing! I love all three scents!
Michelle W.
Vernon Hill, VA
Does anyone else love this Chapstick more than any other one?!
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Hats your favorite flavor?!
Vanessa R.
I love Nivea products .... are these chapsticks as good as all their other products??
Haley R.
Milner, GA
Have seen these but never tried them. are they any good?
Amy L.
New Orleans, LA
Are these full size? And how much does it cost? I would love to try this product! If it comes in a 3 pack I would be more than happy to share with my family!