BY NIVEA

Seals In Moisture 3 Kissable Moments Chapsticks A Kiss Of Milk &Amp; Honey:&Nbsp; 0.17 Oz (4.8G) Uses Nature's Best Remedies To Pamper And Boost The Natural Defenses Of Your Lips Natural Milk Protein And Rich Golden Honey Formula Helps Strengthen Lips' Resistance To Stay Well Hydrated And Healthy Looking A Kiss Of Moisture:&Nbsp; 0.17 Oz (4.8G) Rich Formula Provides Long Lasting Moisturization To Protect Lips From Dryness Enriched With Natural Jojoba Oil And Shea Butter Leaves Lips Feeling Soft And Looking Smooth A Kiss Of Mint &Amp; Minerals:&Nbsp; 0.17 Oz (4.8G) Revitalizes Giving A Refreshing, Tingling Feeling For Healthy Looking Moisturized Lips The Smooth Textured Balm Is Enriched With Natural Ingredients And Is Free Of Preservatives Organic Shea Butter And Natural Jojoba Oil Formula Soothes And Helps Protect Lips From Dryness Ingredients: Nivea Lip Care Kiss Of Milk &Amp; Honey: &Nbsp; Microcrystalline Wax, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Myristyl Myristate, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Coco Glucoside, Pentaerithrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Panthenol, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Water, Fragrance.&Nbsp; Nivea Lip Care Kiss Of Moisture:&Nbsp; Microcrystalline Wax, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Myristyl Myristate, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Coco Glucoside, Pentaerithrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Panthenol, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Water, Fragrance.&Nbsp; Nivea Lip Care Kiss Of Mint &Amp; Minerals:&Nbsp; Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyisobutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Myristyl Myristate, C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bis Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycerin, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Beeswax, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Calcium Carbonate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Water, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, Fragrance, Blue 1 Lake.

• Does anyone else love this Chapstick more than any other one?! 7 Answers
  • Are these full size? And how much does it cost? I would love to t...1 Answers
  • I love Nivea products .... are these chapsticks as good as all th...3 Answers
NIVEA Lip Care Kissable Moments Gift Set
  • "They always keep my lips hydrated and with experience with other chap sticks this brand doesn't leave your lips feeling like you have a thick clump of chap stick on!" in 6 reviews
  • "it made my lips soft and stay morsterized for longer then any other lip balm." in 5 reviews
  • "I have also tried Kiss of smoothness which I thought was okay, it didn't keep my lips moisturized as long as Milk & Honey." in 5 reviews
Marla S.
Product lasted a month and I was sad to retire the one I bought. Would have liked a color tint option. I believe it was on sale so I grabbed it. Would buy again.
Alyssa L.
Watertown, MA
So far I have tried the moisture and the milk and honey ones. The moisture one definitely leaves my lips soft! I use it every night before bed. It has a great creamy texture. It is also not scented in case you don't like that. I use the milk and honey in my office. It's not as creamy as the moisture one. But, it still works great and has a pleasant smell. So far, my lips haven't been chapped. I like that these don't feel super waxy or sticky. I also like that these are in a twist up stick rather than a pot that I have to stick my fingers into.
kelly s.
Glendale, AZ
I like the Kiss of Milk & Honey, I currently have this in my purse. I have also tried Kiss of smoothness which I thought was okay, it didn't keep my lips moisturized as long as Milk & Honey.
I also tried Kiss of Shimmer which I did not like it did not go on smooth and left my lips feeling dry.
Lastly I tried Kiss of Flavor in Cherry. I did not notice a flavor but it smelled good. This one went on smooth but i gave off a lot of red color, I know a lot of people might like that but I did not like this product for that reason.
Kathy X.
Chowchilla, CA
These keeps my lips hydrated all day. It's hard to find chapsticks that stays on even after eating a whole meal. They just make my lips feel smooth. Even when it has came off, I feel like I do not need to apply more. It has hydrated my lips enough to where it's not dry anymore and I can go on with the rest of my day.
Elene T.
New Castle, DE
I love Nivea lip moisturizers (Kiss of Honey, Olive Oil & Lemon, the vitamin infused one...most of them in other words), so when I saw Cherry, I thought YES! I ordered a 6 pack on Amazon for less than what they cost in the store (I go through a lot of these since I use them all the time as do my two daughters). It's wonderful - smooth on the lips and moisturizes fine.
Kimberley S.
I love Nivea lip products. When I put them on before I sleep, the dry skin peels off in the morning to reveal lips that are super soft & hydrated. I love how this comes in a variety!!
Christina O.
Nivea kiss of moisture is my go to chapstick. I keep it with me at all times. I love that it doesn't leave a residue on your lips and you can't taste it. The original is my favorite.
Arynn S.
It was moisturizing for the first month of using then begin to dry my lips out and had to switch to something different. It didn't meet my expectations since I'm a repeated user.
Corrina L.
Casa Grande, AZ
This product goes on smoothly but definitely does not stay on when you drink from a cup. I find that it's easy to come off soon after I put it on so I have to keep applying it.
Starr W.
Gaylord, MI
Normally I spend a dollar on cheap chapsticks, I'm glad i decided to spend a couple more dollars because this stuff is AMAZING! It's crazy smooth, & lasts for hours. I am beyond impressed! I will definitely be buying this again, when I run out.
Michelle W.
Vernon Hill, VA
Does anyone else love this Chapstick more than any other one?!
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Hats your favorite flavor?!
Vanessa R.
I love Nivea products .... are these chapsticks as good as all their other products??
Haley R.
Milner, GA
Have seen these but never tried them. are they any good?
Amy L.
New Orleans, LA
Are these full size? And how much does it cost? I would love to try this product! If it comes in a 3 pack I would be more than happy to share with my family!