BY NIVEA #58 in Skincare Sets

Seals In Moisture 3 Kissable Moments Chapsticks A Kiss Of Milk &Amp; Honey:&Nbsp; 0.17 Oz (4.8G) Uses Nature's Best Remedies To Pamper And Boost The Natural Defenses Of Your Lips Natural Milk Protein And Rich Golden Honey Formula Helps Strengthen Lips' Resistance To Stay Well Hydrated And Healthy Looking A Kiss Of Moisture:&Nbsp; 0.17 Oz (4.8G) Rich Formula Provides Long Lasting Moisturization To Protect Lips From Dryness Enriched With Natural Jojoba Oil And Shea Butter Leaves Lips Feeling Soft And Looking Smooth A Kiss Of Mint &Amp; Minerals:&Nbsp; 0.17 Oz (4.8G) Revitalizes Giving A Refreshing, Tingling Feeling For Healthy Looking Moisturized Lips The Smooth Textured Balm Is Enriched With Natural Ingredients And Is Free Of Preservatives Organic Shea Butter And Natural Jojoba Oil Formula Soothes And Helps Protect Lips From Dryness Ingredients: Nivea Lip Care Kiss Of Milk &Amp; Honey: &Nbsp; Microcrystalline Wax, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Myristyl Myristate, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Coco Glucoside, Pentaerithrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Panthenol, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Water, Fragrance.&Nbsp; Nivea Lip Care Kiss Of Moisture:&Nbsp; Microcrystalline Wax, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Myristyl Myristate, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Coco Glucoside, Pentaerithrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Panthenol, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Water, Fragrance.&Nbsp; Nivea Lip Care Kiss Of Mint &Amp; Minerals:&Nbsp; Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyisobutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Myristyl Myristate, C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bis Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycerin, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Beeswax, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Calcium Carbonate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Water, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, Fragrance, Blue 1 Lake.

• Does anyone else love this Chapstick more than any other ...7 Answers
  • Are these full size? And how much does it cost? I would l...1 Answers
  • I love Nivea products .... are these chapsticks as good a...3 Answers
NIVEA Lip Care Kissable Moments Gift Set
  • "They always keep my lips hydrated and with experience with other chap sticks this brand doesn't leave your lips feeling like you have a thick clump of chap stick on!" in 6 reviews
  • "I have also tried Kiss of smoothness which I thought was okay, it didn't keep my lips moisturized as long as Milk & Honey." in 5 reviews
  • "it made my lips soft and stay morsterized for longer then any other lip balm." in 5 reviews
Christina O.
Nivea kiss of moisture is my go to chapstick. I keep it with me at all times. I love that it doesn't leave a residue on your lips and you can't taste it. The original is my favorite.
Kimberley S.
I love Nivea lip products. When I put them on before I sleep, the dry skin peels off in the morning to reveal lips that are super soft & hydrated. I love how this comes in a variety!!
Elene T.
New Castle, DE
I love Nivea lip moisturizers (Kiss of Honey, Olive Oil & Lemon, the vitamin infused one...most of them in other words), so when I saw Cherry, I thought YES! I ordered a 6 pack on Amazon for less than what they cost in the store (I go through a lot of these since I use them all the time as do my two daughters). It's wonderful - smooth on the lips and moisturizes fine.
Arynn S.
It was moisturizing for the first month of using then begin to dry my lips out and had to switch to something different. It didn't meet my expectations since I'm a repeated user.
Corrina L.
Casa Grande, AZ
This product goes on smoothly but definitely does not stay on when you drink from a cup. I find that it's easy to come off soon after I put it on so I have to keep applying it.
Maritza M.
These chap sticks are my absolute favorite! They always keep my lips hydrated and with experience with other chap sticks this brand doesn't leave your lips feeling like you have a thick clump of chap stick on! I always have two handy one in my purse & one at home! :)
Starr W.
Gaylord, MI
Normally I spend a dollar on cheap chapsticks, I'm glad i decided to spend a couple more dollars because this stuff is AMAZING! It's crazy smooth, & lasts for hours. I am beyond impressed! I will definitely be buying this again, when I run out.
Cristina e.
Elizabeth, NJ
They didn't really work on me. I got mine at target in a set of two for each and each one didn't do what they said they would do. They were pretty cheap but instead of moisturizing my lips they made them drier and more chapped. Overall I would not buy it again.
Priscila J.
Marietta, GA
I moved to the south about 3 years ago and well lets say my lips were having a hard time adjusting during the winter season. I used a lot of lip balms but none seemed to work till i tried this one. It left my lips very smooth and soft i didn't have to worry about always reapplying over and over again. So for me this product was a keeper and is all I buy now.
Dawnielle F.
Auburn, CA
I originally purchased these for my son who is prone to chapped lips, I put them on my nightstand and forgot all about them. Well pretty soon I had a terrible summer cold that had me reaching for my chap stick, and that's when I noticed the unopened pack of Nivea. I was super surprised by how smooth they are.They glide right on and leave my lips feeling almost wet. I really like them. They are my go to product when I feel my lips getting dried out. I ended up having to buy a second pack to give to my son because I kept the ones I had bought for him.
Michelle W.
Vernon Hill, VA
Does anyone else love this Chapstick more than any other one?!
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Hats your favorite flavor?!
Vanessa R.
I love Nivea products .... are these chapsticks as good as all their other products??
Haley R.
Milner, GA
Have seen these but never tried them. are they any good?
Amy L.
New Orleans, LA
Are these full size? And how much does it cost? I would love to try this product! If it comes in a 3 pack I would be more than happy to share with my family!