BY NIVEA

Nivea Lip Care Essential 4.8G - Pack Of 2

Buy on Amazon
Hilda L D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the first time my brother and I tried this (he has his own tube) and we love it! It is so smooth and soothing. It immediately relieves the chapped peeling lips. I totally recommend this to anyone.
Hannah G.
Moorhead, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Made my lips soft and supple.  My husband even complimented how soft my lips felt.  I really enjoyed that the scent wasn't overwhelming.  This is a great lip balm for everyday use.  I would definitely repurchase a few for my purse, desk, and nightstand.  Great product!
Olivia B.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best lip balm ever. It's not greasy or thick. Glides on smooth and leaves my lips feeling silky. Super easy to apply and I love that the lid clicks on. I've used so many other balms and chap sticks but this one takes the cake. Best value hands down
Linda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hydrated well. Didn't smell bad. It's not sticky & the balm glides on well. The packaging clicks into place. Good value for the amount of product that you get. This surpassed my expectations! I would buy again.
Megan B.
I use the moisture Nivea (dark blue) and will never return to using a competitor. I hope Nivea continues to make this product as it keeps my lips hydrated and soft for most of the day without me having to reapply the stick. I always purchase at least two in case it is suddenly discontinued. The Nivea moisture product is a daily staple in my makeup bag; a MUST HAVE!
Olivia C.
Johns Creek, GA
It's a great value and a basic necessity. I am a hoarder of lip balms and I tend to throw this in my purse so I am always prepared. It has a light smell of any at all and it's a more waxy balm than hydrating. Keeps my lips feeling slippery and comfortable. If you're looking for a just a basic good lip balm buy these!
Christina T.
Millbrae, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love how this stuff feels.  Almost like satin against your skin.  I have one in the car and next to my bed.  It is the best one I've used so far.  I buy it on S&S from Amazon and it lasts until the next time your lips touch something (or someone!).  Would definitely recommend to others.
Jasmine H.
Halstad
Works awesome! It works perfect for both summer and winter time! In the summer it helps keep your lips moist and prevents sunburn. In the winter time it also keeps your lips moist and soft avoiding getting chapped lips! Definitely worth the buy. Non expensive! Only issue I had was I wasn't a fan of the smell.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Blistex lip care is really soft on your lip's it helps to prevent chapped, dry and cracked lips. It's moisturizes and prevent your lips from being exposed to harsh winds and sun damage. I recommend this product because it Is a prevent care item that will help your lips to stay smooth soft and
Parissa G.
I personally love this chapstick because it's light and doesn't feel too thick or over moisturized. I like products that feel like you're not caking on and Nivea is my go to chapstick. Nivea is pricier than other brands but it lasts longer since I only need 1 swipe application. I've been using this product for more than 6 years