BY NIVEA

Nivea Lip Care Essential 4.8G - Pack Of 2

Buy on Amazon
Alma V.
Laveen, AZ
I love love love Nivea products!! You can't go wrong with anything nivea. I've used practically every Nivea lip care product ever sold. They are high quality without being expensive. I love them all. I've seen some awesome formulas disappear over the years and it makes me sad, but they always make it up by bringing something just as good. NIVEA® Moisture Essential Lip Care
Samantha J.
I tend to have fairly dry lips, so I decided to give this product a try. The taste was pleasant, it had a light feeling on the lips, but I still feel like it left my lips a dry. I found myself re-applying it more than I would have liked. For people with normal lips our just slightly dry, this would probably be a good choice.
Tabi M.
Mount Vernon
My lips were really rough when i was given a sample from a friend of mine for a baby shower extra . It helped heal my lips and they didnt feel greasy like some lip care products they felt silky just sorry i couldnt find it after i ran out like they only made the samples but i have no idea how much it cost anyway .
Morgan H.
Abilene
I love this stuff. It's so easy to apply. Goes on silky. Isn't a heavy feeling. Works wonders on my dry lips. I bought it at my local Walmart. Packaging is okay, way too easy for my kids to open. It was a decent price. Can't complain. I'd say I would buy again if I haven't found something I love more.
HDifnjud D.
Every single lip moisturizing product I ever bought before this always left my lips super dry. After I started using Nivea I have seen a huge change in the softness of my lips. It keeps my lips moisturized all day and exceeds my expectations! I would recommend this product to everyone I know!
Rachel C.
I chose Nivea essential because at the time the packaging seemed appealing and very practical Regarding what I was looking for. After applying the product , I noticed my lips felt smoother and more hydrated; exactly what I needed in a rush. Great , practical product.
Zulay V.
Fort Worth
muy bueno cuando tiene los labios afectado con el frío suaviza la textura de la piel de los labios.
El precio muy accesible  Nivea Essential Lip Balm o consigue en todas las tiendas, es bueno para todos los tipos de piel y edades  Nivea Essential Lip Balm
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
This takes care of chapped lips from the winter cold it leaves lips feeling so fresh and soft and hydrated like the packaging and very affordable and would recommend it
Wandy R.
Winter Park
Me via Lip Balms are amazing. I have several of them. They are my go-to lip care. They provide that moisture formula that I want in a lip balm. It also provides that hydration and softeness that I want on my lips.
So loving everything Nivea💖
Meleni W.
Dundee
This is a wonderful lip product that has been around for many years. This works really good with continuous use daily in aiding your lips to stay hydrated and moist. Keeps lips from cracking and from. Being chapped.