BY NIVEA

1 per order Made in Germany SPF 30 see more...

Buy on Amazon
melissa y.
melissa y.
Review for: Nivea Lip Balm - Fruity Shine PEACH -Pack of 1
Love love love Nivea product. I won't use any other lip balm. I'm obsessed. You don't find me without a tube of Nivea lip balm. The formula is smooth and always keeps my lips moisturized and hydrated. It works great alone or under lip stick.
Allison L.
Allison L.
Corona, CA
Review for: Nivea Lip Balm - Fruity Shine PEACH -Pack of 1
i love this product! it always leaves my lips feeling very soft & i love the shimmer it gives off, it's very gentle & glides right on. definitely will be repurchasing!
Review for: Nivea Lip Balm - Fruity Shine PEACH -Pack of 1
I bought this product because I left all my lip balms at home and it's definitely my favorite now. It's very light and fruity and isn't too creamy.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Browns Mills, NJ
Review for: Nivea Lip Balm - Fruity Shine PEACH -Pack of 1
This lip balm is amazing, as it both cares for and gives your lips a cute and shiny appearance. It's very easy to apply, and met all expectations of a lip balm. It lasts throughout the day, however you need a few applications as it has a tendency to make your lips feel chapped after a while. I would buy this again, as it is a good and quick fix for a everyday lip boost. (I also purchased the Cherry and Strawberry kinds, too)
Jade T.
Jade T.
Auckland
Review for: Nivea Lip Balm - Fruity Shine PEACH -Pack of 1
This product smells great and has nice packaging. Whenever I go out to buy Chapstick I always choose Nivea because I know their brand works and it's not too pricey. I would buy this again and any other chapsticks from Nivea
Kailey A.
Kailey A.
Norwalk , CT
Review for: Nivea Lip Balm - Fruity Shine PEACH -Pack of 1
I think this really hydrates my lips super well. It lasts forever but it tastes amazing so I find myself free-applying like crazy you can get them anywhere reallt and that's super nice I would recommend this to anyone who isn't crazy about lipstick but wants to dip their toes in it
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
Review for: Nivea Lip Balm - Fruity Shine PEACH -Pack of 1
This was an average product for me. The scent is very nice and the shimmer was pretty as long as I did not apply too much or else it border lines looking tacky. However, after using it a few times something in it irritated my lips and I had an allergic reaction to it.
Marie P.
Marie P.
Review for: Nivea Lip Balm - Fruity Shine PEACH -Pack of 1
This honestly leaves my lips feelings so smooth and great! it even says on the packaging and clams to do everything. It's very easy to apply and helps those cracked lips! the packaging great and simple and i would def buy it again after i finish the one i have!
Galataya G.
Galataya G.
College station
Review for: Nivea Lip Balm - Fruity Shine PEACH -Pack of 1
I really loved this it really hydrated my lips and the packaging was so adorable, it smelled really nice and I think it was a good value for the price. And it met my expectations very well I would recommend this to anyone and I would definitely buy it again.
Teodora T.
Teodora T.
Chattanooga
Review for: Nivea Lip Balm - Fruity Shine PEACH -Pack of 1
I love this product. It is very moisturizing, protects your lips from getting chapped, and it also smells delicious. It is creamy and long lasting. Very easy application. I have been using it for years and would definitely recommend buying it.