BY NIVEA

1 per order Made in Germany SPF 30 see more...

Buy on Amazon
melissa y.
melissa y.
Love love love Nivea product. I won't use any other lip balm. I'm obsessed. You don't find me without a tube of Nivea lip balm. The formula is smooth and always keeps my lips moisturized and hydrated. It works great alone or under lip stick.
Allison L.
Allison L.
Corona, CA
i love this product! it always leaves my lips feeling very soft & i love the shimmer it gives off, it's very gentle & glides right on. definitely will be repurchasing!
I bought this product because I left all my lip balms at home and it's definitely my favorite now. It's very light and fruity and isn't too creamy.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Browns Mills, NJ
This lip balm is amazing, as it both cares for and gives your lips a cute and shiny appearance. It's very easy to apply, and met all expectations of a lip balm. It lasts throughout the day, however you need a few applications as it has a tendency to make your lips feel chapped after a while. I would buy this again, as it is a good and quick fix for a everyday lip boost. (I also purchased the Cherry and Strawberry kinds, too)
Camila M.
Camila M.
I love the pleasant scent and  nice color . Moisturizes my lips very well . Great for kids too, because the color is not too strong, so it is allowed in elementary schools. my daughter has dry lips and this is the best treatment for her ! It is a great value and I think it is one of the best in the market !
Jade T.
Jade T.
Auckland
This product smells great and has nice packaging. Whenever I go out to buy Chapstick I always choose Nivea because I know their brand works and it's not too pricey. I would buy this again and any other chapsticks from Nivea
Anahi P.
Anahi P.
shakopee
this was an amazing product because it made my lips very moisturized and also I had bought it at Walmart and it met my expectations because it kept my lips very moisturized. the packaging was very good and i of course I would buy it again because of how it kept my lips and the smell was amazing
Kailey A.
Kailey A.
Norwalk, CT
I think this really hydrates my lips super well. It lasts forever but it tastes amazing so I find myself free-applying like crazy you can get them anywhere reallt and that's super nice I would recommend this to anyone who isn't crazy about lipstick but wants to dip their toes in it
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
This was an average product for me. The scent is very nice and the shimmer was pretty as long as I did not apply too much or else it border lines looking tacky. However, after using it a few times something in it irritated my lips and I had an allergic reaction to it.
Marie P.
Marie P.
This honestly leaves my lips feelings so smooth and great! it even says on the packaging and clams to do everything. It's very easy to apply and helps those cracked lips! the packaging great and simple and i would def buy it again after i finish the one i have!