BY NIVEA

1 per order Made in Germany SPF 30 see more...

Buy on Amazon
Camila M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the pleasant scent and  nice color . Moisturizes my lips very well . Great for kids too, because the color is not too strong, so it is allowed in elementary schools. my daughter has dry lips and this is the best treatment for her ! It is a great value and I think it is one of the best in the market !
Anahi P.
shakopee
Beauty Junkie Expert
this was an amazing product because it made my lips very moisturized and also I had bought it at Walmart and it met my expectations because it kept my lips very moisturized. the packaging was very good and i of course I would buy it again because of how it kept my lips and the smell was amazing
Tatum H.
Abilene
This product leaves my lips feeling very moisturize through out the day i really only have to apply it twice a day. The product is a good value not pricey at all. The packaging is nice I love the way it comes in the tube. yes i would defiantly buy it again.
Hannah L.
I love this lip balm so much. It is such a classic for me. It's super easy to apply and keeps my lips moisturized, while providing a slight sheen. I wish it had slightly more color, but I'm not complaining too much as it is super moisturizing. I love to throw it around in all of my purses - It's absolutely a staple for me!
Sarah M.
Browns Mills, NJ
This lip balm is amazing, as it both cares for and gives your lips a cute and shiny appearance. It's very easy to apply, and met all expectations of a lip balm. It lasts throughout the day, however you need a few applications as it has a tendency to make your lips feel chapped after a while. I would buy this again, as it is a good and quick fix for a everyday lip boost. (I also purchased the Cherry and Strawberry kinds, too)
Jade T.
Auckland
This product smells great and has nice packaging. Whenever I go out to buy Chapstick I always choose Nivea because I know their brand works and it's not too pricey. I would buy this again and any other chapsticks from Nivea
Yamairis L.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me fascina este producto, mantiene los labios hidratados y, a su vez le da un color de la luz que se ve muy natural, su olor es muy agradable, simplemente me parece un producto muy bueno, siempre lo uso, ya que mis labios están muy seco y esto Shine le da la hidratación de los labios necesitan.
melissa y.
Love love love Nivea product. I won't use any other lip balm. I'm obsessed. You don't find me without a tube of Nivea lip balm. The formula is smooth and always keeps my lips moisturized and hydrated. It works great alone or under lip stick.
Kailey A.
Norwalk, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this really hydrates my lips super well. It lasts forever but it tastes amazing so I find myself free-applying like crazy you can get them anywhere reallt and that's super nice I would recommend this to anyone who isn't crazy about lipstick but wants to dip their toes in it
Morgan J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was an average product for me. The scent is very nice and the shimmer was pretty as long as I did not apply too much or else it border lines looking tacky. However, after using it a few times something in it irritated my lips and I had an allergic reaction to it.