BY NIVEA #94 in Lip Care

Uses: Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.

• I'm not a fan of this lip balm, does anyone know if Nivea...3 Answers
  • Will this work on burnt and chapped lips?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Great everyday balm. Not a healing balm though.. But it does have spf which is beneficial. It is moisturizing enough to use on its own. " in 269 reviews
  • "I recently purchased this because my lips were really dry.All I can say is this stuff is amazing it leaves my lips so so soft. This stuff really works. It's also has spf 15 so that's also a plus. " in 257 reviews
Meenal T.
Beavercreek, OH
My lips still felt dry when I used this Chapstick. After I used it for a few weeks, I think my skin adjusted to it. However, I didn't like the fact that it took a few weeks to work. The first few weeks that I started using it, I had to keep applying it to feel the effects. I switched to a different brand that lasted longer. It did make my lips soft however when it started to work after a few weeks, just takes some patience.
miah Y.
This product I would have to say was definitely not very good. It feels nice when you first put it on but after a little bit it ended up drying my lips even more. Now my mom absolutely loves it and so does almost my whole family. I would say that it was just my lips, I do have sensitive skin so that could be why. But I would definitely not use this product again.
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
Ive always loved nivea chapstick. There so cheap. A little goes a long way so it lasts a while. Its so silky smooth on your lips. It really helps your lips feel so soft and hydrated but the reason I gave it 4 instead of 5 stars is because it doesn't seem to last long on my lips. So i have to reapply it often. But other wise i love it.
Moriah K.
Chandler, Arizona
Great product! I love that it has spf in it! My lips get sunburnt so easy so if I am going to be outside for a long period of time I always reach for something that has spf in it! I also feel like this does an okay job at keeping my lips hydrated which is always something I look for in a lip balm!
Sara H.
Cincinnati, OH
I cannot recommend this product enough. It is a wonderful lip balm to have all year long. I wore it all winter long, when it was freezing cold in the snow, and my lips stayed hydrated and un-chapped. It can even double as a quick fix to smooth over cuticles/knuckles.
S J.
Dallas
Perfect lip balm for everyday use.  Keep it in your pocket for quick coverage.  Great at keeping my lips hydrated and battling the sun in the summer.  Can be a little pricey at some stores but worth the coverage to protect from wind burn and sun blistering.
Anndrea R.
I just love how the product keeps my lips moist and not dry. The product is very soft, smooth, and smells great. I carry the product in my purse, in the car, my tote bag, or in my pocket. I tell all of my friends and social media followers to buy the product too.
Rebecca A.
East Falmouth , MA
This stuff is ADDICTING!!!. I can’t stop using it!. It smells delicious, it even tastes good if you accidentally get some in your mouth lol. It wicked hydrating, and the hydration lasts for hours!. I have been using this under my liquid lipstick & it’s like heaven for your lips. I have told all my friends about it.
Kendra C.
Greenwood, IN
This is my favorite lip balm! It really hydrates your lips and doesn't feel heavy. It gives a light glossed appearance and feels super smooth on your lips. It's not cakey like most chapsticks. It leaves your lips feeling soft and hydrated. I use it year round. :)
Desiree S.
Twentynine palms, CA
Absolutely my number one favorite chapstick! There wasn’t really a taste or smell but I loved the way t felt on my lips. It felt very light but still moisturized very well! It’s fairly cheap for how well it works. I will for sure be buying more of this chapstick!
Gina d.
Branford, CT
I'm not a fan of this lip balm, does anyone know if Nivea makes any other lip balms with spf?
MakeupLovers P.
Will this work on burnt and chapped lips?