BY NIVEA

Uses: Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.

• I'm not a fan of this lip balm, does anyone know if Nivea makes a...3 Answers
  • Will this work on burnt and chapped lips?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Meenal T.
Beavercreek, OH
My lips still felt dry when I used this Chapstick. After I used it for a few weeks, I think my skin adjusted to it. However, I didn't like the fact that it took a few weeks to work. The first few weeks that I started using it, I had to keep applying it to feel the effects. I switched to a different brand that lasted longer. It did make my lips soft however when it started to work after a few weeks, just takes some patience.
Jaimie B.
Pitman
I have purchased this twice from drugstores. I see it as a take it or leave it product. The packaging is nice but the product reminds me of a beauty item more than a lip therapy. It applies well and feels nice but doesn’t do for my lips what other products do in that same price range. I would be happy to try other products from the brand, but I would not repurchase this particular product. It is just very average.
miah Y.
This product I would have to say was definitely not very good. It feels nice when you first put it on but after a little bit it ended up drying my lips even more. Now my mom absolutely loves it and so does almost my whole family. I would say that it was just my lips, I do have sensitive skin so that could be why. But I would definitely not use this product again.
Moriah K.
Helena , MT
Great product! I love that it has spf in it! My lips get sunburnt so easy so if I am going to be outside for a long period of time I always reach for something that has spf in it! I also feel like this does an okay job at keeping my lips hydrated which is always something I look for in a lip balm!
Abi W.
Mount Vernon, IN
I am in love with this Chapstick. I have them all over the house and in my cars. It moisturizes and does not leave a film on your lips. The price point is very good and it is easy to find in stores. Thank you for creating a long lasting moisturizing lip balm I will be buying this again
Janisa Q.
I bought this because it had sunscreen. It worked really well. It has a light fragrance and didn’t leave my lips sticky. For some reason I don’t find myself wanting to purchase it again though. Maybe it’s the plainness of the product. I’m a sucker for new products and trying new things.
Trinity M.
I don’t really have any complaints or praises about this product. It does it’s job. Nothing more, nothing less. It’s inexpensive, keeps lips smooth, and has no scent whatsoever. I like to wear it under a matte lipstick to keep my lips from drying out so I guess it has it’s uses.
S J.
Dallas
Perfect lip balm for everyday use.  Keep it in your pocket for quick coverage.  Great at keeping my lips hydrated and battling the sun in the summer.  Can be a little pricey at some stores but worth the coverage to protect from wind burn and sun blistering.
Alisha R.
Philadelphia, PA
I love most of Nivea’s products , & I usually get them very cheap with coupons. I wasn’t too impressed with this product though, Only because I felt like every time I put it on it made my lips feel soft until it dried out then it felt dryer than it was before I used it.
Heather M.
Mobile, AL
Extremely moisturizing chap stick for the winter, or really all year round. Very good price for the quality and easy to find at most drug stores and lasted longer than an hour, which is longer than most. I did have to re-apply a few times, but that is to be expected.
Gina d.
Branford, CT
I'm not a fan of this lip balm, does anyone know if Nivea makes any other lip balms with spf?
MakeupLovers P.
Will this work on burnt and chapped lips?