NIVEA Kiss of Intense Moisture Blister Card uploaded by Elizabeth R.

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yomarlin M.
Orlando, FL
I've never been a fan of Nivea products, until I tried "A Kiss of Recovery"!! This is the ultimate product for dry lips. I feels and looks great under lip glosses. There's no need to keep applying every hour or less, as with some "Chapsticks". There's no overbearing smell or taste. If you put on before bed, you'll wake up with soft smooth lips. You won't be disappointed if you try it!!
Stefani C.
Alexandria, VA
My lips were getting really dry with this low temperature, so I went to CVS store and I got the Nivea lip balm. I just loved that because I could feel it better in few uses. The design is awesome because it fits in my bag. I’m certainly going to buy again.
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
angela U.
Peoria
I love all things Nivea. This is very hydrating. It’s a good price and worth its value. The packaging is nice. I really love it and I’m a repeat user. I will recommend this to others. It’s worth trying.
Michelle B.
Newnan
Amazing moisture! This product gave great moisture without feeling greasy, it was long lasting and affordable. I have used this product several times. The packaging is nice.
Emily F.
Englewood, CO
I have found since moving to Colorado that my lips are dry all the time, not only winter months. I have tried all types of chapstick to see which work best. I was not thrilled with this one. It felt good after immediately putting on but then seemed to wear off so quickly and left my lips craving more all the time and more chapped.
Mary B.
Canton
Nivea Kiss of Intense Moisture is a very hydrating lip balm. Lips are left smooth and moisturized. For the price, I think you get your moneys worth. It lasts because you don't have to constantly reapply. I would definitely repurchase this again. I have bought it several times, and, have shared a multi-pack with family and friends.
Asia E.
Wimauma, FL
I like how moisturized my lips feel after the use but texture is a bit sticky. The color was very pretty natural pink. Package was average nothing special and I got it from CVS.
Crystal D.
Milledgeville , GA
I spent the summer at the beach beach last year and wasn’t so smart about using sunscreen or chapstick and needless to say I got burnt! Including my lips!! Yes it’s possible! I bought this blister moisture lip gloss and it helped with the burning and cleared it up in a week or so. Totally recommend .
Kayla G.
Wisconsin
I actually found this at the Dollar Tree and decided to try it. It was obviously affordable there, but I'm unsure about the price range at other stores. My lips stayed smooth for a long time, but I did feel like I needed to use it more often than I'd would apply Chapstick to achieve that.
Alyssa G.
Cincinnati, OH
Is this for chapped lips or winter wear?
Genesis P.
Boston, MA
I not sure which one is the point of this life i would like a little description to what doe it does to my lips
Rebecca R.
Llano, TX
Does this contain petroleum products?