NIVEA Kiss of Intense Moisture Blister Card uploaded by Elizabeth R.

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

NIVEA Kiss of Intense Moisture Blister Card
  • "I can not get over how much i love Nivea products in general. recently, i tried first their lip butter and then the healing repair, it was great! since it being the winter, it helped a lot, always was moisturized and helped my chapped lips alot. defiantly a must have." in 19 reviews
  • "Awesome stuff, I really like nivea. It's all so moisturizing and hydrating. Defenetly perfect for these cold drying winters. " in 8 reviews
Yomarlin M.
Orlando, FL
I've never been a fan of Nivea products, until I tried "A Kiss of Recovery"!! This is the ultimate product for dry lips. I feels and looks great under lip glosses. There's no need to keep applying every hour or less, as with some "Chapsticks". There's no overbearing smell or taste. If you put on before bed, you'll wake up with soft smooth lips. You won't be disappointed if you try it!!
Stefani C.
Alexandria, VA
My lips were getting really dry with this low temperature, so I went to CVS store and I got the Nivea lip balm. I just loved that because I could feel it better in few uses. The design is awesome because it fits in my bag. I’m certainly going to buy again.
Mary B.
Canton
Nivea Kiss of Intense Moisture is a very hydrating lip balm. Lips are left smooth and moisturized. For the price, I think you get your moneys worth. It lasts because you don't have to constantly reapply. I would definitely repurchase this again. I have bought it several times, and, have shared a multi-pack with family and friends.
Emily F.
Englewood, CO
I have found since moving to Colorado that my lips are dry all the time, not only winter months. I have tried all types of chapstick to see which work best. I was not thrilled with this one. It felt good after immediately putting on but then seemed to wear off so quickly and left my lips craving more all the time and more chapped.
Crystal D.
Milledgeville , GA
I spent the summer at the beach beach last year and wasn’t so smart about using sunscreen or chapstick and needless to say I got burnt! Including my lips!! Yes it’s possible! I bought this blister moisture lip gloss and it helped with the burning and cleared it up in a week or so. Totally recommend .
angela U.
Peoria
I love all things Nivea. This is very hydrating. It’s a good price and worth its value. The packaging is nice. I really love it and I’m a repeat user. I will recommend this to others. It’s worth trying.
Rubi S.
Greenacres, FL
It' a good treatment for your lips. Especially in the cold weather or even in the heat. It' imperative that one protects their lips & since I travel to & from climate of intense hear & very cold weather it' managed to keep my lips very moisturized & soft.
cinthya c.
Houston , TX
Tengo uno Moo estoy pero no son estos el Moo viene en un bote sigo que se diera y habré como crema y es de menta me gusta ponerme lo en los labios por mientras me hago el resto de maquillaje y luego uso labia. Loquito u no me se parten
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Miranda V.
2,633 reviews
Blistex is a great brand and all their lip products work great. My lips stay super dry and crack in the winter and this really helps protect them from the cold air and even helps heal them quicker. Highly recommend
Alyssa G.
Cincinnati, OH
Is this for chapped lips or winter wear?
Genesis P.
Boston, MA
I not sure which one is the point of this life i would like a little description to what doe it does to my lips
Rebecca R.
Sunrise Beach, TX
Does this contain petroleum products?