BY NIVEA

Kids Swim & Play Sun Protection Lotion SPF 50+ has been specially formulated for children's delicate skin. The long-lasting water resistance provides reliable sun protection at the beach or the pool.

You can confidently allow your children to have fun in the sun when applied correctly.

HOW IT WORKS:
Kids Swim & Play Sun Protection Lotion SPF 50+ has been formulated with caring panthenol which helps to protect the skin's barrier. With the use of UVA and UVB filters, this lotion helps protect your kids against sunburn and long-term skin damage.

Always read the label. Use only as directed. Warning: Avoid contact with the eyes. Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun. Wear protective clothing, hats and eyewear when exposed to the sun.

Octocrylene 90 mg/g, Titanium dioxide 60 mg/g, Oxybenzone 50 mg/g, Butyl methoxybenzoylmethane 45 mg/g, Homosolate 45 mg/g, Octyl salicylate 45 mg/g, Bemotrizinol 30 mg/g. Contains: Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxybenzoates, Ethanol.

NIVEA Kids Swim & Play Sun Protection Lotion Spf 50+
  • "I like this product. My son is allergic to most sunscreenw, but he is able to use this one. Great for sensitive skin" in 10 reviews
Akanksha T.
Iowa City, IA
The sunscreen is good but I find it greasy. It’s affordable though so I’d buy it again. The packaging is cute and easy to Carry with me. I don’t see any harsh ingredients in the cream. I would buy it again .
Yisselle V.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product is a life saver because I used to never put sun screen and I used to peel so bad and my face would be so burned . When I hit this all my problems went away now I don’t peel and I can still enjoy a day in the sun.
Melanie B.
Kinross
I use this for both me and my little girl (im too cheap to buy an adult one when a kids one does the same job) i love the packaging and its a reasonable price nothing that would break the banks i will always re purchase this over and over
Sara V.
kissimmee
I always use sunscreen of kids because it’s smooth and protects a lot! I like this product because it maintain mi skin away from the damage of the UV and redness! Try it and you wouldn’t regret ever ever in your entire life
Emilia G.
Wien, Wien
Even though it’s a kids sunscreen I really love to use it. My skin doesn’t like sun that much so I have to use a 50+ and this one is really great. And for this price I would totally recommend it to all of you with sensitive skin!
Mariana P.
This sunscreen is perfect for taking care of our children's sensitive skin and is perfect for the beach or swimming pools as it is very water resistant and is very durable. It does not irritate and is very quickly absorbed. Highly recommended

-------

Este protector solar es perfecto para cuidar la piel sensible de nuestros niños y es perfecto para la playa o las piscinas ya que es muy resistente al agua y es muy duradero.No irrita y es de muy rápida absorción.Muy recomendado
Rosaly N.
 Pleasant lotion-y scent that stays in the background. It soaks in well enough that you don't have to avoid touching things to your skin, so it's good for everyday wear, not just the pool. It's important to me to avoid UVB rays, not just UVA. What can i say, Nivea Sun is the best..
Jane G.
I love Nivea products because they don't irritate my insanely sensitive skin. I also love that there is an SPF of 50. The price is decent, but to me it is worth it because something that keeps your skin moisturized and happy is all that matters to me!
Cynthia M.
Used this product and it worked great for my kids it wasn't thick or oily and they loved it as well worked great against the sun and really protected their skin without causing irritation I would really recommend this product
Kimberly A.
Springdale
This was a really good product it stayed on very well and it didn’t need to be reapplied the only not so good part of it was the smell but it was not overpowering other than that I loved it .
Kim A.
lawrenceville
I want to know, if this protector is recommended ?? .. I like its price but I have not seen reviews
Kim A.