Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial SunscreenNivea
Kids Swim & Play Sun Protection Lotion Spf 50+

NIVEA Kids Swim & Play Sun Protection Lotion Spf 50+

Kids Swim & Play Sun Protection Lotion SPF 50+ has been specially formulated for children's delicate skin. The long-lasting water resistance provides reliable sun protection at the beach or the pool.

You can confidently allow your children to have fun in the sun when applied correctly.

HOW IT WORKS:
Kids Swim & Play Sun Protection Lotion SPF 50+ has been formulated with caring panthenol which helps to protect the skin's barrier. With the use of UVA and UVB filters, this lotion helps protect your kids against sunburn and long-term skin damage.

Always read the label. Use only as directed. Warning: Avoid contact with the eyes. Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun. Wear protective clothing, hats and eyewear when exposed to the sun.

Octocrylene 90 mg/g, Titanium dioxide 60 mg/g, Oxybenzone 50 mg/g, Butyl methoxybenzoylmethane 45 mg/g, Homosolate 45 mg/g, Octyl salicylate 45 mg/g, Bemotrizinol 30 mg/g. Contains: Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxybenzoates, Ethanol.

Iss it good for babies??
Is it reef safe?
What do you think about it? NIVEA Kids Swim & Play Sun Protection Lotion Spf 50+ [user:mirtham9f87]
Start your review of NIVEA Kids Swim & Play Sun Protection Lotion Spf 50+!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I like this product. My son is allergic to most sunscreenw, but he is able to use this one. Great for sensitive skinin reviews
Jady M Z.
Purchased at: Amazon
Me encanta porque ayuda a proteger la salud de su piel de mi niño,  Es muy resistente al agua y contiene vitamina E para ayudar a proteger contra los radicales libres refuerza las defensas de la piel propio UV natural. Muy buena calidad y buena para adultos también. No deja ningún tinte blanco como muchas pantallas solares. Larga duración y buena absorción. Gran precio y vale la pena cada centavo. Muy recomendable. Fácil de llevar, ya que no tiene miedo a derramarse.
Ines W.
Atlanta
My kids have their father skin. Which is so sensitive with the sun. But they love to swim and being under the sun. They have to put this product on their skin before swimming on the beach or just walk under the sun for sightseeing in Indonesia. other wise they will have sun burns. And it will not good. This product helps me so much.
Maria G.
Brownsville, TX
This applied real easily on my kids without it going white. Ive tried a few and they somehow turn white and are really sticky.
Darenny R.
Excellent, I don't use this product much but I like its texture and protection.❤️❤️❤️✨💕🥺
Lance H.
Lancaster, CA
This sunscreen is really good if you’re going outside, you can also used this inside your house. This product have a different spf which I really like. Mu aunt told me any sunscreen may help you to anti age especially this one.
Laís T.
10120 Mogollon Dr NM
Being from Brazil this is a topic that I can totally talk about and Nivea can't disappointing you when the subject is Sunscreen! I totally recommend
Zornitsa V.
Bartlett, IL
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is great for kids. Easy to apply and stays and protects their skin for long. I used it last year for the first time and I was very happy
Yisselle V.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product is a life saver because I used to never put sun screen and I used to peel so bad and my face would be so burned . When I hit this all my problems went away now I don’t peel and I can still enjoy a day in the sun.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I have 22 years old and i used it. This is a reaaly good sp, i use it every day! This have SPF50+ and its good to the skin protection. Recommended
Mariana P.
This sunscreen is perfect for taking care of our children's sensitive skin and is perfect for the beach or swimming pools as it is very water resistant and is very durable. It does not irritate and is very quickly absorbed. Highly recommended ------- Este protector solar es perfecto para cuidar la piel sensible de nuestros niños y es perfecto para la playa o las piscinas ya que es muy resistente al agua y es muy duradero.No irrita y es de muy rápida absorción.Muy recomendado
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Luisanna B.
Doral, FL
il y a 2 ans
surmeet K. il y a un an
good product excellent shipping good price good results good packaging my skin is different so consult ur doctor before buying