BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lip Balm Size:2.2g New SPF16 PA+ NIB

Buy on Amazon
  • "This product is so smooth on your lips it’s so easy to apply it’s not to dry or too oily , I have really dry lips and this product Moisturise my lips so well , I’ve been using this product for a year now and I absolutely love it" in 37 reviews
  • "I love using this brand! It really helps moisturizing your lips and keeping them soft and smooth" in 20 reviews
  • "I love Nivea!! Very good moisturizer with an spf so that’s a bonus! I use all throughout the day and mix with my favorite shade of lipstick. Definitely a repeat user and would highly recommend to anyone!" in 12 reviews
Samantha S.
flatwoods
I officially went on a hunt for a routine lip care product that works well for my chronic dry lips - this wasn't in any of my local stores. Also I was looking for a "different" line up in ingredients - instead of the normal "main/major ingredients", petroleum, water (which is actually the primary/major ingredient in a lot of lip care products - to which I did not know!), wax. This one fit the bill. It's unique design is a plus to. It applies very smoothly, leaving your lips with a nice light feeling. Some "chap sticks" leave your lips shiny, this does not, it's more of a matte finish. Very nice, light, unique smell/flavor. Good for everyday routine care. I like it, and would recommend it.
Denisa F.
Springfield, MO
I’ve used this Nivea lip balm since I was 7-8 years old and I never get tired of it! It’s simply perfect and hidrating and needs no further introduction. Has no scent or flavor but that’s okay cause it makes up for it with how soft it makes my lips .
Amber B.
Wonderful product. This lip balm is wonderful for super dry lips. The formula goes on super smooth and feels wonderful on the lips. It's very moisturizing without feeling greasy. If you bite your lips or have a tendency to rub them together excessively I highly recommend this product as it wears long. This formula has no obvious smell or taste. I've tried all types of lip balms of various formulas and prices. This product ranks the highest in my opinion.
Mariela C.
Oceanside, CA
I have very very dry lips, and it’s so perfect for me, my expectations were high, and you can buy it at your local Walmart, etc. long lasting, mine lasted for almost a year, I would recommend when you need a moist lip balm. Nivea Essential Lip Balm
Madeline C.
Lock Haven, PA
Classic. Love this product since I was a little kid. Works pretty well and I reapply it all the time throughout the day. Does not last very long but still makes my lips feel very hydrated and soft for the time being.
Amanda B.
Port Allen, LA
This stuff has saved my lips through the winter. It isn’t waxy and it deeply moisturizes my lips so I don’t have to reapply a lot. Also my lips are so soft after one use. I use it as a lipstick primer as well.
Nicole A.
Riverside
This was a great buy it was on sale and I got a buy one get one 75% off!! So I was super happy. It is a good product however I do prefer the one other type they sell over this which is the only reason why I have it 4 stars otherwise I would’ve gave it five. It’s just a preference thing!
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
You need to get your hands on one of these if you haven’t already. I love this product. Its affordable in my opinion and great for every Beaty lover. I highly recommend it and will continue to purchase it.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
This is a little pricier than some of the other chapsticks I have tried but it definitely works good and leaves your lips soft and prevents them from getting chapped but there are also some cheaper alternatives that work just as great as this though
Elenie A.
I love this it makes my lips so moist and silky it’s amazing when I normally use normal chapstick it wares off this last all day u only need reply maybe ones i definitely use this everyday and recommend this product it’s amazing