NIVEA Invisible for Black & White Spray uploaded by Nathalie M.NIVEA Invisible for Black & White Spray uploaded by Jessica B.NIVEA Invisible for Black & White Spray uploaded by Elma S.

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Helen A.
Glenview, IL
This is my favorite body spray ❤
But I can not find it in USA so I am using another one from #DOVE the invisible one ...
Pricilla C.
Milwaukee
We have this deodorant in Brazil and this spray is very good and not pigment the clothes
christina p.
tujunga, CA
I love this wish it was widely available in the United States. please make it thatbway
Neglis N.
Excelente producto, no macha, secado rápido me encanta, lo recomiendo amliamente
Halima Lucy C.
Canada Water, London
I am a huge fan of nivea products especially their moisturisers and deodorants. I love Nivea’s black & white deodorant because it smells really nice and lasts all day.
The smell goes very well with my perfume.
It is really good value for money and lasts for ages. I have bought this many times and will continue to do so for as long as the product exists.
Also doesn’t stain clothes which is a plus.
Ambar T.
I really love spray deodorant it makes me feel more comfortable, and this one don’t make te clothes look yellow ! For me is effective, and the cost is similar to others spray deodorants. I recommend it
Nathalie M.
Doral, Fl
I love it, I bought it few tike ago expecting nothing about stains in my shirts, but surprise for my it actually works and it does pretty well. Since I use it I have no trouble with yellow or white stains. And I love spray cuz easy application, with this I only apply it once
Giovanna S.
maringa
In addition to aerosols I use several other Nivea products, the brand has been with me for some time. But, speaking of the spray, it is extremely wonderful, it really works like the description, it does not stain, it has a very good aroma, and yes, it lasts 48 hours, so you can spend your day or your quiet night.
Saskia H.
Cologne
Terrible deodorant. I usually like the Nivea ones but this ones just not working. It's pretty much the only deodorant that leaves stains on my shirts even though it's supposed not to. And the smell could also be greater
Maud v.
Tilburg
It’s a nice deodorant that doesn’t leave white stains on your clothes as promised. That’s why I always have this at home; for when I wear all black. It’s not my favorite, but I do use it for black and white outfits.
Alysia K.
Manchester, UK
Don't get me wrong I love most things about this product. Really fresh scent. Doesn't flake all over clothing (leaves no marks). Decent amount of product in the can. Lasts a long time. HOWEVER... I personally find that this deodorant instantly makes me feel as though my underarms/armpits are wet. This is not a good effect when out all day and having to keep topping up constantly. I don't know if everyone also finds this problem as I do produce a lot of sweat but I personally would not purchase this product again:(