BY NIVEA

Keep your black clothes black and white clothes white for longer with Invisible For Black & White Power Roll-On Deodorant.
This is the first antiperspirant deodorant that protects against yellow sweat stains on white and white marks on black clothes, as well as:

• Helping to prevent build-up of yellow sweat stains on white clothes, keeping them white for longer
  • Providing 48-hour antiperspirant protection
  • Giving a masculine “power” fragrance
  • Being free from alcohol and no colourants, and being skin tolerance dermatologically approved
  • NIVEA Deodorant Invisible for Black & White protects you and your favourite clothes, so blacks stay black and whites stay white.

HOW IT WORKS:

This deodorant uses a technology with a specific anti-staining compound to protect textile fibres before stain components can reach and penetrate them.
Then with the use of aluminum salts, that are dissolved in an emulsion and coated with masking oils, the white residue sometimes left by deodorants is invisible on clothing.

Aqua, Aluminum Chlorohydrate, Isoceteth-20, Paraffinum Liquidum, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Isostearate, Laureth-7 Citrate, Parfum, Palmitamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, PEG-150 Distearate, Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol.

emily c.
Really is not visible!! This deodorant smells great, and the scent lasts all day!! The deodorant itself works great and is long lasting. Just need to apply once or twice a day. The packaging is also really nice!
Claudia S.
Seattle, WA
The same type I used to buy in Brazil, so The first time I bought it I knew I could trust it. The scent is not the best (I have rhinitis, so it is always a problem for me), but it does what it says.
Catherine S.
My favorite deo because not only does it smell great and protects but it doesn’t stain my clothes at all! I can literally wear a tight black dress with this deodorant and not worry about white stains getting on the dress or wear a white shirt without having to worry about yellow stains ruining it.
crystal f.
Phoenix , AZ
Love it for the face as well. I know a lot of people use it so it might not be new to most but if you don't use it or even heard of using it you should definitely try it. Will help you set your makeup.
Isabela D.
Port Washington, NY
My favorite so far! Unfortunately here in the US I just found on amazon but is a really good one and is worthy the price and the time waiting.
Yuleica S.
Orlando , FL
Muy buen producto a la hora de ejercitarnos para no dejar esa mancha en nuestra ropa te proteja un tiempo prolongado!
Ojos C.
Bronx
Smells good and works great, would recommend it to everyone... my mother said it does smells great,
arma m.
Ofcourse not a 24hrs body spray but not too bad, very fresh fragrance which lasts atleast a few hours. non irritating, and very mild.
Courtney W.
North Vancouver , BC
This is an okay deodorant but not the greatest. I like that it is roll on and that it's clear but I find it's hard to get enough out and sometimes the roller ball gets stuck. I also find it isn't the greatest and preventing odor. It works okay in when you first apply but then it wears off through the day. It is gentle on the skin and not drying but I need something that is stronger and last longer.
Erica A.
Calgary, AB
There are no other roll-on deodorants of this kind on the market. This makes it easy to try every single one that Nivea comes out with. This scents are always nice and the effects are quite long lasting! There are never any stains with this stuff either which every single other deodorant/antiperspirants I’ve tried have left marks on my black work uniform.

Amazon