BY NIVEA

NIVEA Invisible for Black & White Original Anti-Perspirant Deodorant provides effective anti-perspirant protection while preventing white marks and yellow stains on your clothes. Black clothes stay black and white clothes stay white for longer. The unique formula also protects you for 48 hours against sweat and body odour.

• White mark protection on black clothing & anti-yellow staining on white clothing, keeping them white for longer
  • 48h effective anti-perspirant protection and gentle NIVEA® care
  • Skin tolerance dermatologically approved
  • 0% ethyl alcohol

Warning:

Directions: Apply evenly and allow to dry before getting dressed. Do not apply to irritated or damaged skin.

Stearyl Alcohol, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Cyclomethicone, Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Paraffinum Liquidum, Talc, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Laureth-7 Citrate, Palmitamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, BHT, Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Parfum

Kimberly-Faye A.
UTTERSON, ON
Scent is nice and light. Affordable. But definately doesnt last 48 hrs. Well at least not for me. Have to reapply by the afternoon.
This one is okay i like that it smells good bc smells are very important for me
Nur A.
Give it to me : i love to use this nivea it's good it soft my under armpit it's clear and gentle care my under armpit this nivea product is long lasting i like this glass bottle.I buy this at giant supermarket and i will buy again.

Tell me more : This product no white mark on black clothing & anti-yellow staining on white clothing,48h anti-perspirat protection and gentle NIVEA care,Skin tolerance dermatologically proven,This is important without alcohol or colourants.
Amber D.
When I turned 10 I started using deodorant and first I used a really nice Dove aerosol with hints of delicious pomegranate! I loved it however after I bought my second one I never turned back. One morning I tried to spray it and it got blocked so had to be thrown away. This deodorant launched not long after and my mum bought it for herself. I used it somedays and then she asked me if I wanted my own. I was really excited to try it and honestly it works a treat. The smell is lovely and of course it's anti-perspirant so it doesn't stain your clothes. I literally have 4 of these in my cupboard. Also it makes you feel really fresh and ready for the day ahead.
I recommend you buy it, try it, review it and let me know what you think!
X
N⁹⁹S¹⁰ A.
Saudi Arabia, Jeddah
I've been using this Nivea invisible for black & white original deodorant since the time it came out and I loved it. It makes feel confident about myself and my sensitive area and gives me a beautiful scent for a long period of time. But currently I am in search of a a new deodorant cause it's hard to find this one in our local drugstore.
Catherine N.
Sherbrooke, QC
I really like how it keeps my underarms dry and odour-free all day long. If I’m going for a fast walk or going to work or even an outdoor festival, I don’t have to worry about sweat. Also, I wear a lot of black clothes so it’s my go-to deodorant.
Zahirah G.
The smell is sooo good. My first expectation, it might be the same as others until my school uniform free from yellowish. It’s a good product with a cheapest price. I’m recommend you guys to grab this
NAJWA |.
jeddah, al
I used this many times before well most my deodorant we're from Nivea and all of them worked well for the only thing I hate about deodorants that it's sticky and and leaves a white patch on my under arm.
SARA M.
Pointe Claire , QC
Finally, after getting dressed I'm not rubbing a pair of socks on my shirt to get rid of those anti-persperant lines that inevitably show up, even if I slink into my shirt like Harry Houdini.I was skeptical but happy to find this, and so far I'm really happy. I save it for when I'm wearing black mostly, and have yet to have those dumb lines down by sides. My only issue with it, is that it doesn't indicate what strength of aluminum it has. Anywhere. I didn't think that was legal, but here we are.I would definitely recommend this product, so you can look like the happy ending of a deodorant commercial, but every day ;)
Marwa H.
This deodrant ruined it for me, no other deodrants are good enough for me now. It smells amazing, stay for a long time and it makes me feel fresh and clean. Unfortunately, I can't find it anywhere here in Egypt anymore. I wish I could use it again!