NIVEA Invisible for Black & White Fresh Roll-On for Women uploaded by Terin M.NIVEA Invisible for Black & White Fresh Roll-On for Women uploaded by Danielle R.

BY NIVEA #65 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

With 48 hours of antiperspirant action, this is the first deodorant that protects against yellow sweat stains on white and white deodorant stains on black clothes. Our gentle formula:

• Leaves no white marks on your skin or clothing
  • Helps to prevent build-up of yellow sweat stains on white clothes, keeping them white for longer
  • Has a delicate "fresh" fragrance
  • Contains no ethyl alcohol, no colourants, and is skin tolerance dermatologically approved

HOW IT WORKS:

Our innovative NIVEA deodorant uses a technology with a specific anti-staining compound to reduce yellow stains. This ingredient protects the textile fibres before the stain components can reach and penetrate them.

Then with the use of aluminium salts, that are dissolved in an emulsion and coated with masking oils, the white residue sometimes left by deodorants is invisible on clothing.

Aqua, Aluminum Chlorohydrate, Isoceteth-20, Butylene Glycol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glyceryl Isostearate, Laureth-7 Citrate, Parfum, Palmitamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, PEG-150 Distearate, Propylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool.

Katie M.
Austin, TX
This is the best deodorant of my life. It lasts for ever, doesn't mark up my clothing, and prevents me from sweating and smelling. I love this product so much that I bought 5 of them in Europe to bring back to the States with me. Incredible product and far more effective than any other deodorant I've found.
Andrea F.
Kingsland, TX
I absolutley loved this product. I use it very often. I ordered this product online at amazon. com. Its totally worth it and very affordable. Compared to other deoderants this is very long lasting and is stainless. I would definately buy this product again!
Ash R.
Tampa, FL
The best roll-on deoderant I have ever used! It smells so delicious! It glides on great. AND it stays on! What more could you honestly ask for? I certainly recommend this deoderant for a nice smell, no show, easy deoderant for anyone, even males! :)
Briana A.
grovetown
Very easy to apply and lasted all day and night. Nothing bad to say about it. I purchased this from Walmart and will purchase it again. My first time ever using it but, I loved it to begin with. I wouldn't say much room for improvement.
Yaryna S.
Chicago , IL
It tool me awhile to find a good deodorant. Some other name brands simply ruined my favorite clothing. I decided to try Nivea black/white deodorant and I think it’s perfect! Now my clothes are not changing color! Love it!
Rishika Y.
Plymouth
One of my favorite. Smells fresh and clean scents. Wonderful smell.Good bottle. Absolutely no stains on my shirt. Does its job well. conceals the sweat odor. Would definitely recommend for you to buy it.
GIselle P.
New York
Great product, does not stain clothes. Its so light and soft that it doesn't feel like its there, however it occasionally clumps up due to sweat . The scent is sweet and fresh but not strong enough to cause a headache . I definitely recommend this to those whom love their black clothes.
Jaqueline C.
San Rafael , CA
I have purchased so many nivea products because they are amazing. I love that the scent lingers all day.I would recommend this to anyone that likes soft skin and feeling refreshed all day. Nice sized bottles for the price..
Olga S.
Page, AZ
Good product. But still I notice white spots on my black closes. Newer causes allergy reactions. Generally this is the best antiperspirant I’ve ever used. Have very light smell what is great! I can recommend 👍🏻