BY NIVEA

With 48 hours of antiperspirant action, this is the first deodorant that protects against yellow sweat stains on white and white deodorant stains on black clothes. Our gentle formula:

• Leaves no white marks on your skin or clothing
  • Helps to prevent build-up of yellow sweat stains on white clothes, keeping them white for longer
  • Has a delicate "fresh" fragrance
  • Contains no ethyl alcohol, no colourants, and is skin tolerance dermatologically approved

HOW IT WORKS:

Our innovative NIVEA deodorant uses a technology with a specific anti-staining compound to reduce yellow stains. This ingredient protects the textile fibres before the stain components can reach and penetrate them.

Then with the use of aluminium salts, that are dissolved in an emulsion and coated with masking oils, the white residue sometimes left by deodorants is invisible on clothing.

Aqua, Aluminum Chlorohydrate, Isoceteth-20, Butylene Glycol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glyceryl Isostearate, Laureth-7 Citrate, Parfum, Palmitamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, PEG-150 Distearate, Propylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool.

• I would love to try this product bit one question is it g...1 Answers
  • Is there any store that sell Nivea deodorants?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a deodorant alcohol free, but no ...1 Answers
Kathleen M.
Austin, TX
This is the best deodorant of my life. It lasts for ever, doesn't mark up my clothing, and prevents me from sweating and smelling. I love this product so much that I bought 5 of them in Europe to bring back to the States with me. Incredible product and far more effective than any other deodorant I've found.
Ash R.
Tampa, FL
The best roll-on deoderant I have ever used! It smells so delicious! It glides on great. AND it stays on! What more could you honestly ask for? I certainly recommend this deoderant for a nice smell, no show, easy deoderant for anyone, even males! :)
Yaryna S.
Chicago , IL
It tool me awhile to find a good deodorant. Some other name brands simply ruined my favorite clothing. I decided to try Nivea black/white deodorant and I think it’s perfect! Now my clothes are not changing color! Love it!
Ivonne M.
El Paso, TX
What could be better than invisible deodorant? It does not make stain in your clothes, its fresh, light fragance and its not heavy to carry in your purse. With Nivea invisible I find what I was looking for long time ago.
Natalie H.
Seattle
I love this.  I originally got my first one while I was traveling in Italy and my deodorant was just...not doing great.  I've switched to this exclusively since then and I really love it.  I've never had a problem with it not lasting the whole day or with it leaving any residue on my clothing.  It also comes in a glass container instead of plastic, which is kind of nice.  I even enjoy that it's a roll on.

This has become my daily deodorant and will continue to until it for some reason doesn't work anymore.
Zaiga M.
Boise, ID
The best deodorant there is. When I moved from Europe to US I couldn't find it any stores so I tried deodorants I could find locally. Some of them made me smell worse, some left stains on my clothing, some made my white shirts have yellow stains in armpits. It was terrible. Summer with 90F outside and without a decent deodorant would miserable so I just got on amazon and started buying it there. 3pack for $15-20 isn't horrible. It has a pretty light smell, not overwhelming. Won't leave any stains anywhere ever. I love love love love it.💜💜💜💜💜
Michael F.
Phoenix, AZ
A RARE FIND
Roll-on anti-perpsirant/deodorants have virtually disappeared from shelves in the US over the past decade or so, which is truly unfortunate, as I find roll-on's absolutely preferable to waxy/greasy solids, creams and softsolids that build up, and to gloopy gels or noxious sprays. I first started using this particular product after my beloved L'Occiatane Purifying roll-on was discontinued and replaced with something that lacked an anti-perspirant ingredient.

APPLICATION
A big part of the draw here is the roll-on application. A few swipes is all it takes, and within moments it's dry enough for dressing. If you do happen to make contact with your clothing, chances are you'd never know. This formulation is designed not to leave marks on light or dark fabics.

FRAGRANCE
The scent is clean and sporty but understated and stays close to the body. Enough to keep you fresh, but not to overpower any other fragrance you choose (or choose not) to wear.

DRYNESS
The anti-perspirant ingredients work well, and on a few rare occasions where I have forgotten to apply it, there is actually some useful carry-over protection from the day before.

SKINFEEL
This is one of the more "natural" feeling products I've tried. There is no waxy/filmy residue or uncomfortable build-up. When you shower you don't feel as though your underarms are water repellant from the greasy film some solids can leave behind.

WRAPUP
This stuff is the real deal.
Kathleen M.
Austin, TX
This is the best deodorant I have ever used in my life- so much so that when I first found it in Europe, I bought like 5 of them to bring back to the USA with me. They work very well, last about 48 hours, don't show up on clothing, dry fast, are essentially scentless, and have a ton of product. I love this deodorant and it prevents me from sweating.
Griseda H.
This is a great perspirant. It is a creamy one and you have to leave it to dry and it works great. I love this one because it leaves no mark and it has a great smell. It is longlasting and a very great product. the price si good and I recommend  this to everyone.
Thaís R.
Alexandria, VA

for some reason the nivea deodorants are reeeeeeeally difficult to hunt down and purchase here in the US. there are so many other nivea products available but not this. (the dove deodorants too). it can't be due to itself because there are plenty on the market that are pretty ineffective. but, I digress. ANYWAY- I got hooked on these in Europe (I was able to find them everywhere in Italy, Bulgaria and the UK, to name a few places) because I (to the detriment of everyone around me) get super stinky pits even though I'm a healthy person and this was the first deodorant that worked on me and didn't wear off for a long time. the only downsides are that it takes a bit longer to dry and it's a bit less effective when you're in super hot weather- but what deo isn't? I also love that it doesn't leave marks- there is ZERO trace of them (and I wear black a lot).

this is also A LOT more effective than the really strong deodorants like secret clinical and easier to wash off in the shower too...
Apoorva S.
Omaha, NE
Does this one help in lightening the underarms ? I am planning to get this one but I'm not sure if it helps me in anyway. Kindly help
Gerda R.
Does this really prevent white spots from happening on black clothes?
Ciera T.
Los Angeles, CA
Does it really not leave any marks on black clothes?
Cierra K.
Opelousas, LA
I would love to try this product bit one question is it good ?
Jeniffer F.
Auckland
Yes! Is very good. For myself is perfect!