BY NIVEA

Keep your black clothes black and white clothes white with NIVEA Invisible For Black & White Fresh Aerosol Spray Deodorant.
With 48 hours of antiperspirant action, this is the first deodorant that protects against yellow sweat stains on white and white marks on black clothes. Our gentle formula:

• Leaves no white marks on your skin or clothing
  • Helps to prevent build-up of yellow sweat stains on white clothes, keeping them white for longer
  • Has a delicate ""fresh"" fragrance
  • Contains no ethyl alcohol, no colourants, and is skin tolerance dermatologically approved

HOW IT WORKS:

Our innovative deodorant uses a technology with a specific anti-staining compound to reduce yellow stains. This ingredient protects the textile fibres before the stain components can reach and penetrate them.

Then with the use of aluminium salts, that are dissolved in an emulsion and coated with masking oils, the white residue sometimes left by deodorants is invisible on clothing.

Butane, Isobutane, Propane, Cyclomethicone, Aluminum Chlorohydrate, Isopropyl Palmitate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Parfum, Palmitamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Octyldodecanol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethiconol, Propylene Glycol, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Geraniol

NIVEA Invisible for Black & White Aerosol Spray Deodorant

Start your review of NIVEA Invisible for Black & White Aerosol Spray Deodorant!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Yusbreili G.
CARACAS
Es un desodorante en aerosol ligero, su olor no es nada especial huele a "desodorante" cumple con si propósito de ser antimanchas pero descuidando la protección antitranspirante.
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
my best AMAZING spray deodorant
am using it since 6 years ♥♥♥♥
Noemi M.
Great Neck, NY
I love it is totally helpful doesn't get dirty in my black clothes, I didn't sweat with this and u can used just once during the whole day.
Marwa I.
Lafayette
Worked well as deodorant but did not last long. It also did not deliver on the promise to keep black or white cloth stain free.
rose r.
Doral, FL
I'm Nivea lover, forever I think...
This anti perpirant is easy to use, smell well, durability around 15 days - 1 month.
Abbey j.
It is very heavy on my lungs and leaves a strong scent behind. Not my favourite as I am not a fan of spray deodorant because in my opinion they don’t work as well or last as long. Overall I only use it as a backup.
Briony S.
Preston, Lancashire
Love this deodorant. I have been using this one for years. I do get irritation and rashes from some deodorants due to my sensitive skin, however this one is great. It also works very well at stopping you sweating.
Vivienne V.
Smells very nice and works effectively to keep me moistured and clean! This is also a great product as it doesn’t leave stains like it says! I use this product every day as would recommend
Julija M.
It's perfect for use on daily basis. It smells really nice and refreshing and it last during the whole day. It doesn't leave white marks on your clothes, which means it won't ruin your shirts. It's just perfect. It's also great if you are active in sports.
Andrea 👑.
Smell nice, it still stains clothes a little bit not that much as regular one. I would say that for first 8 hours it’s okay than you need to take a quick shower and use it again.