Add a Photo

By NIVEA
Nivea Invisible for Black and White Stick is an alcohol-free antiperspirant that provides 48 hour protection from underarm wetness and odour. Its gentle care formula is compatible with skin and the invisible formula leaves no white marks on skin or dark clothing and helps prevent yellow stains on white clothing.
Photos (2)
SARA M.
SARA M.

Finally, after getting dressed I'm not rubbing a pair of socks on my shirt to get rid of those anti-persperant lines that inevitably show up, even if I slink into my shirt like Harry Houdini.I was skeptical but happy to find this, and so far I'm really happy. I save it for when I'm wearing black mostly, and have yet to have those dumb lines down by sides. My only issue with it, is that it doesn't indicate what strength of aluminum it has. Anywhere. I didn't think that was legal, but here we are.I would definitely recommend this product, so you can look like the happy ending of a deodorant commercial, but every day ;)
Frish Q.
Frish Q.

I really like the smell of this deodorant it's very subtle and not overpowering at all. Deodorant shouldn't smell like deodorant! This lasts all day and keeps me fresh. It's not sticky and doesn't leave white marks
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
tegucigalpa

this deodorant smell really good is so soft and is so usuable because it can be wearing whit every type of clothes.
Marwa H.
Marwa H.

This deodrant ruined it for me, no other deodrants are good enough for me now. It smells amazing, stay for a long time and it makes me feel fresh and clean. Unfortunately, I can't find it anywhere here in Egypt anymore. I wish I could use it again!

Join Now