BY NIVEA #93 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Anti-perspirant. White mark protection for black clothes. Anti-yellow staining for white clothes, keeping them white for longer. 48h effective anti-perspirant protection and gentle NIVEA care. Skin tolerance dermatologically approved. Without alcohol or colourants. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Always read instructions. see more...

• I have been looking for a deodorant alcohol free, but no one convin...1 Answers
  • Does this one help in lightening the underarms ? I am planning to g...9 Answers
  • Yes! Is very good. For myself is perfect!1 Answers
Buy on YesStyl...
Thaís R.
Thaís R.
Alexandria, VA

for some reason the nivea deodorants are reeeeeeeally difficult to hunt down and purchase here in the US. there are so many other nivea products available but not this. (the dove deodorants too). it can't be due to itself because there are plenty on the market that are pretty ineffective. but, I digress. ANYWAY- I got hooked on these in Europe (I was able to find them everywhere in Italy, Bulgaria and the UK, to name a few places) because I (to the detriment of everyone around me) get super stinky pits even though I'm a healthy person and this was the first deodorant that worked on me and didn't wear off for a long time. the only downsides are that it takes a bit longer to dry and it's a bit less effective when you're in super hot weather- but what deo isn't? I also love that it doesn't leave marks- there is ZERO trace of them (and I wear black a lot).

this is also A LOT more effective than the really strong deodorants like secret clinical and easier to wash off in the shower too...
Steffany V.
Steffany V.
MIAMI, FL
I had severe reactions to most deodorants that left me scratching constantly. After a while my armpits become very dark and I couldn't lift my arms for the embarrassment. I found this deodorant online and although I thought it was pretty expensive, I decided that I had to try something to ease the itching, so I bought two. I am so thrilled with the results.

I LOVE THIS!
Mary J.
Mary J.
Austin, TX
For a roll on, this product is great. I always feel like it is protecting me from the day, and never leaves any residue on my skin or clothes. It stops me from sweating through clothes, however I find I do have to reapply throughout the day. Overall I like this product and would recommend it.
Natalia K.
Natalia K.
I feel like this is the bet one for both white and black clothes. I've been using this deodorant for more than 5 years and I'm going to stay with it. I tried different natural products, they don't really stay long especially during summer. I love the scent as well
Carole'Ann L.
Carole'Ann L.
Gloucester, VA
I like this when I'm on a runway. I model a little bit and honestly when you put on their clothes you don't want to get deoterant stains on thtem and this was great, came out cear! The price was not to expensive , yes I would purchase again. Great quality!
P S.
P S.
Not only do I get 48-hour protection, it leaves no white residue on my dark clothing or on my skin. I have to order this and have it shipped from overseas but it's worth it. I don't understand why Nivea deodorants aren't available in the States.
Johana Y.
Johana Y.
I've tried this product a few times and I love it for when I use dark colored clothes. Unlike other deodorants this one doesn't leave any white residue and it's dries fast. It's affordable in any stores and I'll most definitely buy it again
Paola R.
Paola R.
Medley, Miami
Excellent deodorant protects me all day against perspiration, does not stain my white blouses me that is the best I can ask because I love this color, I do not worry about bad smells with the best that I could find
Katelline C.
Katelline C.
Elmhurst, IL
This is my favorite deodorant! I like more the spray one, I think that dry faster. But I love the fragrance and how my clothes keep clean without prints or different colors on it. I recommend it!
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
San Antonio, TX
Great smell doesn't mess up with black clothes the smell can last for a day and I can smell it and I smell awesome. I will continue to use this deodorant because it does good .
Apoorva S.
Apoorva S.
La Vista, NE
Does this one help in lightening the underarms ? I am planning to get this one but I'm not sure if it helps me in anyway. Kindly help
Gerda R.
Gerda R.
Does this really prevent white spots from happening on black clothes?
Valentina F.
Valentina F.
Santiago, Chile
I have been looking for a deodorant alcohol free, but no one convince me, and this look good. Can you noticed me if this deodorant is alcohol free?
Jeniffer F.
Jeniffer F.
Auckland
Yes! Is very good. For myself is perfect!