BY NIVEA #58 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Anti-perspirant. White mark protection for black clothes. Anti-yellow staining for white clothes, keeping them white for longer. 48h effective anti-perspirant protection and gentle NIVEA care. Skin tolerance dermatologically approved. Without alcohol or colourants. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Always read instructions. see more...

• I would love to try this product bit one question is it good ?1 Answers
  • Is there any store that sell Nivea deodorants?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a deodorant alcohol free, but no one conv...1 Answers
harshada S.
Harrison, NJ
I apply it after my bath and I can smell it even after I return from work. I am not a deodorant person. I use it sometimes in summer or in the gym. The product is thick and filled with alcohol like some other deos. Also you have to let it dry before wearing clothes. It is a good deodorant.
Zaiga M.
Boise, ID
The best deodorant there is. When I moved from Europe to US I couldn't find it any stores so I tried deodorants I could find locally. Some of them made me smell worse, some left stains on my clothing, some made my white shirts have yellow stains in armpits. It was terrible. Summer with 90F outside and without a decent deodorant would miserable so I just got on amazon and started buying it there. 3pack for $15-20 isn't horrible. It has a pretty light smell, not overwhelming. Won't leave any stains anywhere ever. I love love love love it.💜💜💜💜💜
Michael F.
Phoenix, AZ
A RARE FIND
Roll-on anti-perpsirant/deodorants have virtually disappeared from shelves in the US over the past decade or so, which is truly unfortunate, as I find roll-on's absolutely preferable to waxy/greasy solids, creams and softsolids that build up, and to gloopy gels or noxious sprays. I first started using this particular product after my beloved L'Occiatane Purifying roll-on was discontinued and replaced with something that lacked an anti-perspirant ingredient.

APPLICATION
A big part of the draw here is the roll-on application. A few swipes is all it takes, and within moments it's dry enough for dressing. If you do happen to make contact with your clothing, chances are you'd never know. This formulation is designed not to leave marks on light or dark fabics.

FRAGRANCE
The scent is clean and sporty but understated and stays close to the body. Enough to keep you fresh, but not to overpower any other fragrance you choose (or choose not) to wear.

DRYNESS
The anti-perspirant ingredients work well, and on a few rare occasions where I have forgotten to apply it, there is actually some useful carry-over protection from the day before.

SKINFEEL
This is one of the more "natural" feeling products I've tried. There is no waxy/filmy residue or uncomfortable build-up. When you shower you don't feel as though your underarms are water repellant from the greasy film some solids can leave behind.

WRAPUP
This stuff is the real deal.
Thaís R.
Alexandria, VA

for some reason the nivea deodorants are reeeeeeeally difficult to hunt down and purchase here in the US. there are so many other nivea products available but not this. (the dove deodorants too). it can't be due to itself because there are plenty on the market that are pretty ineffective. but, I digress. ANYWAY- I got hooked on these in Europe (I was able to find them everywhere in Italy, Bulgaria and the UK, to name a few places) because I (to the detriment of everyone around me) get super stinky pits even though I'm a healthy person and this was the first deodorant that worked on me and didn't wear off for a long time. the only downsides are that it takes a bit longer to dry and it's a bit less effective when you're in super hot weather- but what deo isn't? I also love that it doesn't leave marks- there is ZERO trace of them (and I wear black a lot).

this is also A LOT more effective than the really strong deodorants like secret clinical and easier to wash off in the shower too...
Gris H.
This is a great perspirant. It is a creamy one and you have to leave it to dry and it works great. I love this one because it leaves no mark and it has a great smell. It is longlasting and a very great product. the price si good and I recommend  this to everyone.
Erina M.
This deodorant is amazing. I've been using it since 2009 and I'm still using it. I lived in Italy so it was easy to find it everywhere, here in NYCi have to Check in local European drugstores or I usually find it at Telco.
I recommend this deodorant cause it's delicate on the skin, it smells good and keeps sweat away for many many hours. It also has a PRO. It does not leave those horrible stains on black / dark clothes! Give it a try! You won't regret it! (There's also the spray version, but I think this one is better because it lasts longer)
Jeanis R.
Caracas
Este desodorante es bueno,dura todo el día, y no mancha la ropa 👍🏻 tenía tiempo si usarlo pero ya lo volví usar y es bueno me encanta su olor, hace su función y no es muy costoso lo recomiendo. 👍🏻
Steffany V.
Doral, FL
I had severe reactions to most deodorants that left me scratching constantly. After a while my armpits become very dark and I couldn't lift my arms for the embarrassment. I found this deodorant online and although I thought it was pretty expensive, I decided that I had to try something to ease the itching, so I bought two. I am so thrilled with the results.

I LOVE THIS!
Mary J.
Austin, TX
For a roll on, this product is great. I always feel like it is protecting me from the day, and never leaves any residue on my skin or clothes. It stops me from sweating through clothes, however I find I do have to reapply throughout the day. Overall I like this product and would recommend it.
Carole'Ann t.
Gloucester, VA
I like this when I'm on a runway. I model a little bit and honestly when you put on their clothes you don't want to get deoterant stains on thtem and this was great, came out cear! The price was not to expensive , yes I would purchase again. Great quality!
Apoorva S.
La Vista, NE
Does this one help in lightening the underarms ? I am planning to get this one but I'm not sure if it helps me in anyway. Kindly help
Gerda R.
Does this really prevent white spots from happening on black clothes?
Jeniffer F.
Auckland
Yes! Is very good. For myself is perfect!
Cierra K.
Opelousas , LA
I would love to try this product bit one question is it good ?
Mar E.
Bronx, NY
Is there any store that sell Nivea deodorants?