BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This German product is now available for shipping from USA

Morgan H.
Pierson
This pack of wipes was absolutely amazing! My skin felt very soft after using them and they're my go-to wipes. They're very gentle on the skin and work well. The packaging was standard for wipes. I defiantly will buy again and I think they work beautifully.
Social T.
Ontario, CA
These Wipes feel so refreshing and soft I. When I use then I get a tingly sensational feelings when using them. I recommend theses wipes for make up removal and regular face cleansing.
aisling a.
amazing product!! love it!! amazing for makeup removing. i love the packaging it is great. i am a first timer on this product but i love it. it totally meets my expectations. totally recommend to others.
Candice M.
Sodus, NY
This stuff is great. Works as expected , but you only get only 20 wipes, regardless of the expense. It's worth it.   ut for 10 dollars i wish you would get more as other brands  give you more for less money
Jojo L.
Alton
I love these! They work fantastic! I would totally recommend them to one of my friends. They were very effective and I will totally purchase them again. The packaging is simple and I really enjoyed them.
Iriana L.
Perfect wipe, soft and the scent isn't so strong and most importantly if doesn't sting your face. I would highly recommend this product. 5 stars!!
Chelsey R.
Columbus
I'm very happy with these wipes! I have super sensitive skin and tend to break out but these have been amazing and never break out with them!
Brenda T.
Refreshing NIVEA Intimo Natural Wipes wipes are soft I willl recommed. People buying this product it's it's great
Waleska S.
Hershey, PA
The best wipes everr!! I've using for a little while but i love it. Nivea Intimo Natural Wipes (20 wipes pack) #influenster
Valeria F.
Gainesville
I've to say I didn't think this wipes were going to be so good! And economic at the same time!

back