Nivea Intensive Body Milk Lotion (400 ml) uploaded by s y.

BY NIVEA

Ana S.
Ana S.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE NIVEA! It's done wonders for my skin. I bought it awhile ago at target because it was on sale, and I madly fell in love with it. I've had it for about 5 months and it's still going strong. It has a nice, clean scent and it leaves your skin feeling smooth and clean. I highly recommend this for people that have sensitive skin.
Daniela L.
Daniela L.
I like Nevia because it's really  moisturizing soft and makes your skin really smooth makes your skin look healthy or use it in the mornings every day I buy them at Walmart or target  it makes my hands my legs my arms really healthy and yes I would like to buy it again I always buy it I can compare with him with baby lotion because I'll still be looking at really good moisturizing so was never here so that's why I am so in love with Navia
Ronnequa T.
Ronnequa T.
Savannah
I usely dont wear lotion, but this is a good product. It cost more than the coconut oil that I regularly use, but its worth it. This milk lotion smells nice, and leaves NY dry skin feeling moisturized for a pretty good amount of time. I would recommend this to people who need a good, moisturizing lotion.
Gavin G.
Gavin G.
Anderson ,IN
I love this lotion! Nivea is my favorite brand! It works as a body butter which is my favorite part of it. I bought it from a drug store. It was very convenient. The scent could be better but that ok because not everything is not all about you. I would most definitely buy it again.
Mercedes B.
Mercedes B.
Millersburg , IN
This lotion is so soft. I love how my skin feels after using it. It is long lasting. I like to use it right after I get out of the shower when my skin is still somewhat wet. I bought this at Walgreens. I will continue to use this location and do plan on buying more!
Jiovanna D.
Jiovanna D.
Is a good product . It leaves my body silky smooth and shinning , it smells good and leave your body with a precious smell. It's amazing for using at all times!! And it's long lasting not like others  that don't last long , I would buy it over and over again .
Nicolette V.
Nicolette V.
Potterville, MI
I've used Nivea since I was in High School. I used to have these red bumps on my arms and when I started using this lotion it cleared up all the red bumps on my arms. I usually get mine at a grocery store or any connivence store. I would recommend to everyone.
Mariela A.
Mariela A.
Love this! Leaves my skin feeling so soft ! Would recommend it for any skin type !!! It's amazing !!!! The price is right and leaves you skiing feeling good for a long time ! I personally use this on a daily basis ! I would defently buy this again!
Heidi D.
Heidi D.
West Bend, WI
This product works amazing! I've had the worst dry skin due to cleaning at my job on a day to day and this was a great moisturizer for me at that time! It lasts long for me constantly keeping my hands in cleaning products! I recommend giving this specific one a try for yourself!
Sydni J.
Sydni J.
chicago, IL
I use this product every single day! It never fails. I love this product. I got my mom obsessed with this along with my grandma. Leaves me skin feeling so smooth and fresh feeling. I highly recommend if you have dry skin!