NIVEA Intense Repair Shampoo uploaded by Amal F.NIVEA Intense Repair Shampoo uploaded by Marilia F.

BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Product of Germany, Shipping from USA

Buy on Amazon
Lisa V.
Amazing shampoo! I have been looking for something that will get rid of my dandruff and I finally found something that is less expensive than the shampoo I get at my salon. It is moisturizing to my scalp without making my hair greasy. I’ll definitely be stocking up once I’m done with this bottle!
Racheal H.
Maryville
It was a very nice smelling shampoo. Made my hair shiny and smooth. My hair is oily so it didn't seems to clean my hair as good as i would like. Scent didn't last very long after shower but smelled very fresh. Pretty satisfied overall
Miranda L.
Love this! I can barely put into words how amazing this product is! It makes your hair super smooth and soft, and smells great! It's one of my favorite hair care products ever and I will definitely buy it again!
Brittany S.
Laird hill , TX
This product was okay. It was not my favorite. The sent was very nice and last for some time but it not like the feel or texture that this particular shampoo made my hair. I would not buy this product again.
meggen j.
I have dry hair from using a lot of hair spray to keep it up for work and also straightening it. After the second use of this product I could feel a difference in the overall softness of my hair. I really like this product
Rebekah B.
It's a great product makes my hair feel fresh and new. The smell is great and it is really nourishing, I prefer to use it over all other brands, it's best for oily scalp, very satisfied and pleased with this product
Hannah M.
Modesto
Very good love this product! Highly recommend to keep moisturized. Rubs on smoothly and evenly over body, very good smells and last all day even through sweat! Best for dry scalps to keep moisturized! Very satisfied overall with product.
Destiny B.
Marrero
A little pricy for my liking. It makes your hair feel very soft. Lathers very well. It smells very good and the scent lasts a while. But it is not good for oily scalp. I would not buy again.
sydney c.
hollister CA
I love it ! It made my hair so smooth and it does lather very nicely . I use heat on my hair daily so this helped with all the split ends ! I would highly recommend this for anyone
Kaycee
Awesome shampoo! Made my hair so soft!!!!!!! It's better than most store bought shampoos. Smells okay, lasted a long time on my short hair