BeautyBodyBody CareNivea
In-Shower Body Moisturiser Nourishing

Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturiser Nourishing

The most convenient way to noticeably smoother skin: NIVEA In-Shower Body Moisturiser Nourishing | 24h+ moisture

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturiser Nourishing!
How would you rate this product?
Julie B.
Cincinnati, OH
Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturiser Nourishing uploaded by Julie B.
I use this in-shower lotion daily. I like super hot showers which are rough on your skin and can dry it out. This lotion helps keep my skin from looking like a desert. I'd suggest using a generous amount. I've never had any issues with my shower becoming slippery, but depending on what your shower floor is made of, maybe watch out for that.
Elizabeth P.
Hemingway, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely love the concept of this product, but I still end up putting on lotion after a shower. I just don't feel like it sticks if you know what I mean. I think a hydrating mist after a shower would be a lot better. So to me it was just meh!
Tessa P.
manchester, greater manchester
Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturiser Nourishing uploaded by Tessa P.
Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturiser Nourishing uploaded by Tessa P.
I like the concept of a rinse off moisturiser that leaves skin soft after a shower but I found it didn’t replace either shower gel or after-shower lotion so was really just another product in between that didn’t add anything. Lovely scent though and maybe good for oilier skin that doesn’t need moisturiser after a shower. Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturiser Nourishing
Cat_zi X.
Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturiser Nourishing uploaded by Cat_zi X.
#winningstreak I actually use this straight after I have used my oilatum soap bar for dry skin 100g as it's thick enough to stop my itching Inbetween, coming form the shower (no bathtub) and to drying off. It's gone up in price currently at €7.99 it's a bit much especially for us who suffer from #eczema #psoriasis and need to buy way more skin products of the medicated type. If you can find them on special offers. Do buy in bulk. I have tried the other versions of the (in -body - shower - skin condition) but I found this one to be more of the thicker type consistency. It claims to be (non sticky) which isn't entirely true for the original version. I find this one had slippery film type on the skin. Which reminds me of the Oilatum Emollient 150 Ml for Soother, Softens and Hydrates Free Shipping which is why i only by this one. As I only have a shower 🚿 #InfluensterAwards2020
Jessie R.
Montreal, QC
I just picked this up on sale randomly at the pharmacy this weekend and so far I’m loving it! I use it right after I rinse off my body wash I put it on my whole body pretty much and actually leave it on for a few minutes while I do other things and then I rinse it off thoroughly. I love the moisture it gives me and there’s no greasy feel whatsoever. I especially love it for those super hot summer days where it’s like “too hot” for creams almost because it literally just melts right off you.. ya this doesn’t do that at all! Definitely my new summer cream go-to!

Looking for your answer?