BY NIVEA

NIVEA Invisible for Black & White Original Anti-Perspirant Deodorant provides effective anti-perspirant protection while preventing white marks and yellow stains on your clothes. Black clothes stay black and white clothes stay white for longer. The unique formula also protects you for 48 hours against sweat and body odour.

• White mark protection on black clothing & anti-yellow staining on white clothing, keeping them white for longer
  • 48h effective anti-perspirant protection and gentle NIVEA® care
  • Skin tolerance dermatologically approved
  • 0% ethyl alcohol

Warning:
Directions: Apply evenly and allow to dry before getting dressed. Do not apply to irritated or damaged skin.

Stearyl Alcohol, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Cyclomethicone, Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Paraffinum Liquidum, Talc, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Laureth-7 Citrate, Palmitamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, BHT, Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Parfum

• Does this feel waxy when you put it on?6 Answers
  • Do you still put on lotion after l? Or is this enough?3 Answers
NIVEA In-Shower Body Moisturiser Normal
  • "I use this regularly as I have super sensitive skin and I swim a lot. It deeply hydrates my skin and keeps it feeling silly and soft all day. It also gets rid of that awful chlorine smell after being in the pool! " in 18 reviews
  • "I love this product! I have tried a couple different "in shower lotions" and this one is my favorite. I purchased this at my local Target and I think the price is good. I have the cocoa butter scent for very dry skin. This stuff smells great and works fabulously. You put it on and rinse if off in the shower. It leaves the skin feeling soft and not sticky. I have noticed much improvement in my skin since I have started using this. It's very convenient too because you don't have to worry about waiting for it to sink into your skin before getting dressed. " in 15 reviews
Jasmyn S.
Lincoln
Loved the smell and the idea behind the product, however, I felt dirtier after using the product. There was too much build up on my skin. The feeling last about 5-6 hours, after which my skin felt amazing. Perhaps I used too much of the product. I will have to experiment to get the right amount of product because I loved how my skin felt afterwards!
Rena M.
Denver
I love things that allow me to be lazy and this is exactly catered to girls like me. It takes like 3 to 4 times longer to put lotion on out of the shower that it does to just slap some of this on in the shower. My skin is soft and supple all day and you wont catch my shower without a bottle of this stuff.
Monique M.
Hemet
I have oily skin but love having my skin extra soft. I am always forgetting to put lotion on before i go to bed and loved the fact that i can add it while I am in the shower. It doesnt leave a cast on your skin and you will definitely walk out the showing feeling soft and smooth
Alejandra P.
This is a great in shower moisturizer because it deeply moistens my skin and helps my skin recover from shaving. I love using after I scrub and exfoliate my body for the softest skin!! I recommend to anyone who has dry itchy skin! Or just anyone who wants lovely soft skin 😊✨💙 can purchase at Walmart !!
Tiffany B.
Huntington, WV
This is a nice in-shower body lotion. I bought it at Walmart after seeing it on a commercial. The scent is nice and not overpowering. It is my last step in the shower. I would try other products before buying it agin.
Colleen K.
Seattle, WA
I have been loving in-shower moisturizers lately! The Nivea one is one of my favorites. It is affordable and it works incredibly well! I love the smell and how it leaves my skin super smooth and hydrated.
Catherine M.
I love this stuff!! I have the cocoa butter version, and it works really well. I try to leave it on for a minute or two, and my skin feels awesome when I rinse it off. Will be buying again.
Courtney S.
Huntsville
Love using this product everyday when I shower! I would never remember to put lotion on after showering so having it right there in the shower has been amazing. My skin definitely feels softer and it smell so good too!
PinkGlam D.
Nivea-In-Shower skin conditoner feels so silky when applying it to the skin in shower. It rinses off great, no sticky feeling. The aroma that attaches to your skin after applying is so intoxicating and rejuvenating. I WOULD be in 💘, IF THE RESULTS LASTED MORE THAN AN HOUR.! I noticed when i first used nivea shower lotion that after 30 min. Of being out the shower, my skin was back DRY/ASHY! So i started to apply nivea lotion(Dark blue bottle), after using this once i got out of the shower and that seemed to have lasting moisture results. BUT, i personally thought the purpose of "in shower lotion" was to SAVE TIME. I STILL have to lotion my skin after. So thats why its a 3 star product to me.

I bought this products mentioned with my own money
Kaylee A.
I buy this item once every two months. This kind of product that is utilitarian is my favorite. I always hated putting on lotion after getting out of the shower and then having to wait until it dried. This product take the guesswork out and leaves my skin shockingly soft! I will continue to keep repurchasing.

I would honestly love to try more products like this, I don't usually use drugstore products for my body, but I haven't found an in shower body lotion as good as this one from a nicer brand
Alisha D.
Fayetteville, GA
Does this feel waxy when you put it on?
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
Do you still put on lotion after l? Or is this enough?