NIVEA In-Shower Body Moisturiser Normal
NIVEA Invisible for Black & White Original Anti-Perspirant Deodorant provides effective anti-perspirant protection while preventing white marks and yellow stains on your clothes. Black clothes stay black and white clothes stay white for longer. The unique formula also protects you for 48 hours against sweat and body odour.
- White mark protection on black clothing & anti-yellow staining on white clothing, keeping them white for longer
- 48h effective anti-perspirant protection and gentle NIVEA® care
- Skin tolerance dermatologically approved
- 0% ethyl alcohol
Directions: Apply evenly and allow to dry before getting dressed. Do not apply to irritated or damaged skin.
Stearyl Alcohol, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Cyclomethicone, Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Paraffinum Liquidum, Talc, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Laureth-7 Citrate, Palmitamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, BHT, Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Parfumsee more...
Top Questions See all 11 Q&A
- "I use this regularly as I have super sensitive skin and I swim a lot. It deeply hydrates my skin and keeps it feeling silly and soft all day. It also gets rid of that awful chlorine smell after being in the pool! " in 18 reviews
- "I love this product! I have tried a couple different "in shower lotions" and this one is my favorite. I purchased this at my local Target and I think the price is good. I have the cocoa butter scent for very dry skin. This stuff smells great and works fabulously. You put it on and rinse if off in the shower. It leaves the skin feeling soft and not sticky. I have noticed much improvement in my skin since I have started using this. It's very convenient too because you don't have to worry about waiting for it to sink into your skin before getting dressed. " in 15 reviews
I bought this products mentioned with my own money
I would honestly love to try more products like this, I don't usually use drugstore products for my body, but I haven't found an in shower body lotion as good as this one from a nicer brand
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos