BY NIVEA

NIVEA Invisible for Black & White Original Anti-Perspirant Deodorant provides effective anti-perspirant protection while preventing white marks and yellow stains on your clothes. Black clothes stay black and white clothes stay white for longer. The unique formula also protects you for 48 hours against sweat and body odour.

• White mark protection on black clothing & anti-yellow staining on white clothing, keeping them white for longer
  • 48h effective anti-perspirant protection and gentle NIVEA® care
  • Skin tolerance dermatologically approved
  • 0% ethyl alcohol

Warning:
Directions: Apply evenly and allow to dry before getting dressed. Do not apply to irritated or damaged skin.

Stearyl Alcohol, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Cyclomethicone, Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Paraffinum Liquidum, Talc, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Laureth-7 Citrate, Palmitamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, BHT, Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Parfum

• Does this feel waxy when you put it on?6 Answers
  • Do you still put on lotion after l? Or is this enough?3 Answers
NIVEA In-Shower Body Moisturiser Normal
  • "I use this regularly as I have super sensitive skin and I swim a lot. It deeply hydrates my skin and keeps it feeling silly and soft all day. It also gets rid of that awful chlorine smell after being in the pool! " in 18 reviews
  • "I love this product! I have tried a couple different "in shower lotions" and this one is my favorite. I purchased this at my local Target and I think the price is good. I have the cocoa butter scent for very dry skin. This stuff smells great and works fabulously. You put it on and rinse if off in the shower. It leaves the skin feeling soft and not sticky. I have noticed much improvement in my skin since I have started using this. It's very convenient too because you don't have to worry about waiting for it to sink into your skin before getting dressed. " in 15 reviews
Jasmyn S.
Lincoln
Loved the smell and the idea behind the product, however, I felt dirtier after using the product. There was too much build up on my skin. The feeling last about 5-6 hours, after which my skin felt amazing. Perhaps I used too much of the product. I will have to experiment to get the right amount of product because I loved how my skin felt afterwards!
Rena M.
Denver
I love things that allow me to be lazy and this is exactly catered to girls like me. It takes like 3 to 4 times longer to put lotion on out of the shower that it does to just slap some of this on in the shower. My skin is soft and supple all day and you wont catch my shower without a bottle of this stuff.
Alejandra P.
This is a great in shower moisturizer because it deeply moistens my skin and helps my skin recover from shaving. I love using after I scrub and exfoliate my body for the softest skin!! I recommend to anyone who has dry itchy skin! Or just anyone who wants lovely soft skin 😊✨💙 can purchase at Walmart !!
Tiffany B.
Huntington, WV
This is a nice in-shower body lotion. I bought it at Walmart after seeing it on a commercial. The scent is nice and not overpowering. It is my last step in the shower. I would try other products before buying it agin.
Courtney S.
Huntsville
Love using this product everyday when I shower! I would never remember to put lotion on after showering so having it right there in the shower has been amazing. My skin definitely feels softer and it smell so good too!
Kaylee A.
I buy this item once every two months. This kind of product that is utilitarian is my favorite. I always hated putting on lotion after getting out of the shower and then having to wait until it dried. This product take the guesswork out and leaves my skin shockingly soft! I will continue to keep repurchasing.

I would honestly love to try more products like this, I don't usually use drugstore products for my body, but I haven't found an in shower body lotion as good as this one from a nicer brand
Ashley A.
Richmond
I absolutely love this stuff. Makes me feel amazing. Skin feels super soft for days. Doesnt make your skin feel sticky like you feel after some lotion. It smells amazing too. Its not super expensive or super cheap. I would definitely recommend it. Will always buy this.
Through the first experience I was excited about the packaging, how the bottle is made for easy use. The product slides right out while sitting in an upright position. The fragrance was a delight to the senses, very invigorating. Upon application to my skin it glides on with a silky coating. When rinsed off it left my skin feeling moisturized and smooth as a babies bottom. That feeling of moisture lasted me all day.
Wilmary G.
Looooooove it!
It keeps skin so soft. I decided to try it because of my dry skin. I am happy I did. It really does las 24+ hours, like it says. I recommend the lotion as well. I will be really happy to have both my Nivea products during the winter months.

Before:
I was itchy and red. Rashes spreading on my SENSITIVE skin.
Now:
Soft, normal skin again.
Jane G.
YO THIS STUFF IS THE BOMB. I hate the feeling of lotion and usually forget to put lotion on after getting out of the shower ( #momlife ) . BUT THE SHOWER IS MY ME-TIME, so being able to put on my lotion in the shower without the gross residue and feeling in between my fingers is great! It lasted through the night too! I LOVE THIS
Alisha D.
Memphis, TN
Does this feel waxy when you put it on?
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
Do you still put on lotion after l? Or is this enough?