BY NIVEA

NIVEA Invisible for Black & White Original Anti-Perspirant Deodorant provides effective anti-perspirant protection while preventing white marks and yellow stains on your clothes. Black clothes stay black and white clothes stay white for longer. The unique formula also protects you for 48 hours against sweat and body odour.

• White mark protection on black clothing & anti-yellow staining on white clothing, keeping them white for longer
  • 48h effective anti-perspirant protection and gentle NIVEA® care
  • Skin tolerance dermatologically approved
  • 0% ethyl alcohol

Warning:
Directions: Apply evenly and allow to dry before getting dressed. Do not apply to irritated or damaged skin.

Stearyl Alcohol, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Cyclomethicone, Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Paraffinum Liquidum, Talc, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Laureth-7 Citrate, Palmitamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, BHT, Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Parfum

• Does this feel waxy when you put it on?6 Answers
  • Do you still put on lotion after l? Or is this enough?3 Answers
NIVEA In-Shower Body Moisturiser Normal
  • "I use this regularly as I have super sensitive skin and I swim a lot. It deeply hydrates my skin and keeps it feeling silly and soft all day. It also gets rid of that awful chlorine smell after being in the pool! " in 18 reviews
  • "I love this product! I have tried a couple different "in shower lotions" and this one is my favorite. I purchased this at my local Target and I think the price is good. I have the cocoa butter scent for very dry skin. This stuff smells great and works fabulously. You put it on and rinse if off in the shower. It leaves the skin feeling soft and not sticky. I have noticed much improvement in my skin since I have started using this. It's very convenient too because you don't have to worry about waiting for it to sink into your skin before getting dressed. " in 15 reviews
Alejandra P.
This is a great in shower moisturizer because it deeply moistens my skin and helps my skin recover from shaving. I love using after I scrub and exfoliate my body for the softest skin!! I recommend to anyone who has dry itchy skin! Or just anyone who wants lovely soft skin 😊✨💙 can purchase at Walmart !!
PinkGlam D.
Nivea-In-Shower skin conditoner feels so silky when applying it to the skin in shower. It rinses off great, no sticky feeling. The aroma that attaches to your skin after applying is so intoxicating and rejuvenating. I WOULD be in 💘, IF THE RESULTS LASTED MORE THAN AN HOUR.! I noticed when i first used nivea shower lotion that after 30 min. Of being out the shower, my skin was back DRY/ASHY! So i started to apply nivea lotion(Dark blue bottle), after using this once i got out of the shower and that seemed to have lasting moisture results. BUT, i personally thought the purpose of "in shower lotion" was to SAVE TIME. I STILL have to lotion my skin after. So thats why its a 3 star product to me.

I bought this products mentioned with my own money
Kaylee A.
I buy this item once every two months. This kind of product that is utilitarian is my favorite. I always hated putting on lotion after getting out of the shower and then having to wait until it dried. This product take the guesswork out and leaves my skin shockingly soft! I will continue to keep repurchasing.

I would honestly love to try more products like this, I don't usually use drugstore products for my body, but I haven't found an in shower body lotion as good as this one from a nicer brand
Through the first experience I was excited about the packaging, how the bottle is made for easy use. The product slides right out while sitting in an upright position. The fragrance was a delight to the senses, very invigorating. Upon application to my skin it glides on with a silky coating. When rinsed off it left my skin feeling moisturized and smooth as a babies bottom. That feeling of moisture lasted me all day.
Lindsey W.
Tucson, AZ
I was skeptical about products like these until I actually tried the NIVEA In-Shower Skin Conditioner, and now I'm a huge fan. This is basically hair conditioner for your body! It goes on smoothly, rinses off easily,  and I'm left with moisturized skin when I get out of the shower. If my skin is extra dry, I use this in conjunction with a typical body lotion.
Wilmary G.
Looooooove it!
It keeps skin so soft. I decided to try it because of my dry skin. I am happy I did. It really does las 24+ hours, like it says. I recommend the lotion as well. I will be really happy to have both my Nivea products during the winter months.

Before:
I was itchy and red. Rashes spreading on my SENSITIVE skin.
Now:
Soft, normal skin again.
Jane G.
YO THIS STUFF IS THE BOMB. I hate the feeling of lotion and usually forget to put lotion on after getting out of the shower ( #momlife ) . BUT THE SHOWER IS MY ME-TIME, so being able to put on my lotion in the shower without the gross residue and feeling in between my fingers is great! It lasted through the night too! I LOVE THIS
Kristy M.
Hickory, NC
This really helps my dry skin. I love the way my skins feels after I get out of the shower. I got mine at target. My skin stays smooth throughout my whole day. I'm very pleased with this product! Thanks Nivea!!!
Fabi E.
My skin is dry, if I don't use body lotion it drives me insane and my skin feels very itchy. When I discovered this in-shower moisturizer, I realized that even if I skipped lotion for whatever reason, my. Oft doesn't feel uncomfortably itchy.
Rachel G.
Big Spring, TX
I absolutely love this product. My area has extremely hard water so my skin gets very dry. This is spectacular. I love that its used in the shower and rinsed off because you get all the softness and moisture without the greasy feeling. Just use caution to wipe your tub after use to prevent slipping.
Alisha D.
Cordova, TN
Does this feel waxy when you put it on?
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
Do you still put on lotion after l? Or is this enough?