BY NIVEA

The Nivea In-Shower Body Milk for dry to very dry skin is used to conveniently and effectively moisturize your skin when showering. This product with Almond Oil is formulated to be instantly and efficiently absorbed by wet skin. Whats the best part You dont need to wait for the lotion to absorb into your skin it leaves no sticky feel. This Nivea product will leave your skin feeling smooth soft and moisturized for more than 24 hours. see more...

Brittney E.
Salida, CA
I have used this product for about a week now and it was not what I expected but I'm still happy. I have dry legs so I added this to my routine. So far the dryness has gone away. What surprised me was how non slimy it actually was. On the bottle it warns to be very careful but so far I haven't felt the slip haha.
Becca M.
Smells clean but definitely leaves a residue in the shower that's hard to clean off. Also kind of leaves skin feeling rubbery. Keeps your skin moisturizer though, which is its intended purpose, but you have to use a lot of product. I prefer the Jergens version of this.
Jerrisha J.
I tried this a couple of months ago and used it for at least two weeks. It felt great as I was putting it on in the shower and after I got out...but I noticed it left my skin feeling really dry after I got dressed so I still had to put on regular lotion.
Esteryynna P.
Love it so much cuz it helps cleanse out your dandruff and best thing about it.. Was n is good for your new born baby... I have two kids and i used this on them when they were little even though its little bit expensive...
Amanda N.
I love this in shower moisturizer. It is easy, leaves my skin soft, and saves me time outside of the shower. It's not greedy and rinses off really easily. You can find it pretty much anywhere and is super affordable.
Alexjandria R.
Milwaukee, WI
It leave the body soft i love the smell of it and its very moisturizing . The only thing is you had to be careful when your in the tub because there is a chance you would fall yes i woukd recommend this to people
Carol B.
Raleigh, NC
Love this product, it also saves time while your in the shower to lotion yourself. Once you get out of the shower you feel your entire body feel moisturized, smooth and silky. I will recommend this to anyone.
Laci B.
This product is okay. I got a free sample and used it twice in the shower. It felt good for about an hour but quickly wears off. I'd rather just put lotion on after the shower and it lasts longer this way.
Brittany H.
Allentown
This product is really nice for my skin! My skin is very dry and this is just saving me so much. No need to worry about applying lotion when I get out which saves me a lot of time! I recommend 😊
Britani C.
Broken Arrow, OK
Used this for a couple of months. I love the convenience of being able to apply in shower. Great for spring and summer months but not quite enough for what I need in the colder months.
Marlene S.
I'd like to try this product. Is it used after your shower gel as a moisturizer? How is it?