BY NIVEA

The Nivea In-Shower Sea Minerals Body Lotion instantly absorbs into your skin leaving a conditioning and hydrating layer on your skins surface to provide your skin with the nourishment it requires. This product is for normal to dry skin contains Sea Minerals that will leave skin feeling soft and hydrated and leaves a nurturing and gentle feeling on the skin surface without it feeling sticky. see more...

• Does this feel waxy when you put it on?6 Answers
  • Do you still put on lotion after l? Or is this enough?3 Answers
Ashley A.
Richmond
I absolutely love this stuff. Makes me feel amazing. Skin feels super soft for days. Doesnt make your skin feel sticky like you feel after some lotion. It smells amazing too. Its not super expensive or super cheap. I would definitely recommend it. Will always buy this.
Jasmyn S.
Lincoln
Loved the smell and the idea behind the product, however, I felt dirtier after using the product. There was too much build up on my skin. The feeling last about 5-6 hours, after which my skin felt amazing. Perhaps I used too much of the product. I will have to experiment to get the right amount of product because I loved how my skin felt afterwards!
Wilmary G.
Looooooove it!
It keeps skin so soft. I decided to try it because of my dry skin. I am happy I did. It really does las 24+ hours, like it says. I recommend the lotion as well. I will be really happy to have both my Nivea products during the winter months.

Before:
I was itchy and red. Rashes spreading on my SENSITIVE skin.
Now:
Soft, normal skin again.
Rena M.
Denver
I love things that allow me to be lazy and this is exactly catered to girls like me. It takes like 3 to 4 times longer to put lotion on out of the shower that it does to just slap some of this on in the shower. My skin is soft and supple all day and you wont catch my shower without a bottle of this stuff.
Tara D.
Taylorsville , GA
Holy grail of lotions!! I love this stuff. I use it in a daily basis and it works wonders for my super dry skin and gives me the hydration that I need. The cocoa butter scent is right up my alley and of course, I’m a repeat buyer!
Tiffany B.
Huntington, WV
This is a nice in-shower body lotion. I bought it at Walmart after seeing it on a commercial. The scent is nice and not overpowering. It is my last step in the shower. I would try other products before buying it agin.
Morgan C.
I really like how this is a lotion and you can use it in the shower. It smells really good and it goes on smoothly. It's affordable and you can find them at your local Kroger store. That's where I got mine!
Courtney S.
Huntsville
Love using this product everyday when I shower! I would never remember to put lotion on after showering so having it right there in the shower has been amazing. My skin definitely feels softer and it smell so good too!
SageRyann E.
Logan, UT
Literally the best thing to ever happen in my life. My skin is so dry from the weather, I was noticing my elbows and legs were extra ashy so on a whim I bought this. It has changed my life, my skin feels so touchable and amazing.
Samantha S.
Fairview, WV
I received Nivea In Shower Body Lotion in my Poppy Voxbox. I was so excited and skeptical about trying this at the same time. This lotion is very gentle and has a subtle clean scent. I was suprised that after using it i didn't get goosebumps and my leg hairs didn't instantly grow back. This is perfect to use after shaving your legs as you're jumping out of the shower. This lotion made my legs feel super smooth and my skin felt very nourished and moisturized. I would definitely reccomed this product to all my friends! Bye bye goosebumps and instant stubbles, hello hydrated silky smooth legs! I received this free for testing purposes.
Alisha D.
Memphis, TN
Does this feel waxy when you put it on?
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
Do you still put on lotion after l? Or is this enough?