BY NIVEA

The Nivea In-Shower Sea Minerals Body Lotion instantly absorbs into your skin leaving a conditioning and hydrating layer on your skins surface to provide your skin with the nourishment it requires. This product is for normal to dry skin contains Sea Minerals that will leave skin feeling soft and hydrated and leaves a nurturing and gentle feeling on the skin surface without it feeling sticky. see more...

• Does this feel waxy when you put it on?6 Answers
  • Do you still put on lotion after l? Or is this enough?3 Answers
Kelly M.
Fargo, ND
I love this product! I have tried a couple different "in shower lotions" and this one is my favorite. I purchased this at my local Target and I think the price is good. I have the cocoa butter scent for very dry skin. This stuff smells great and works fabulously. You put it on and rinse if off in the shower. It leaves the skin feeling soft and not sticky. I have noticed much improvement in my skin since I have started using this. It's very convenient too because you don't have to worry about waiting for it to sink into your skin before getting dressed.
Kelli L.
I was a bit skeptical to use an in-shower lotion. I was worried it would leave me feeling oily due to my skintype however I tried it as my Mother gave me bottle of Nivea's in-shower lotion. I was right, my skin was left feeling almost like i used oil instead of lotion, and adding water just made it more slick. I ended up using this lotion on my legs only and typically will use body wash after to get rid of the residual oil.
Jasey M.
Palo Alto, CA
I totally hate putting on lotion after the shower. When I heard about the In-Shower body lotions, I was skeptical but intrigued. As a die-hard Nivea lotion fan, I bought it on a whim and OMG how did I ever live without this before? Smells awesome, is perfectly safe in the shower and leaves your newly cleaned skin moisturized and fresh. It's especially good after shaving and when the weather is dry.
Sarah-Katherine S.
Shreveport, LA
Ehhh...I didn't like this product and I didn't hate it. I only gave it two stars because I honestly don't think it is worth buying. When I used it it would moisturizer for a second but once I was out of the shower and dry it was like the moisture went away. There really isn't much to say other than I would spend my money on a normal lotion before I would buy this agin.
Brittany F.
Smells great and feels even better. I got this in the mail as a small sample and i do mean small. However, even that small amount was enough wash and cleanse my entire body. Head to toe. I would not purchase this in the future because the price is too high for a body wash or lotion. However, if i had to buy this or eat dog for a prize i would absolutely buy this. lol
Brandy J.
Ben Wheeler, TX
I think I love this more than my boyfriend...just kidding...but really.

This has made my dry flaky winter skin so soft and amazing! I love to put this on after I shave. It does not leave an oily residue, in fact, no residue. The only thing this leaves behind is the softest skin.

It has a pretty nice scent, not too strong but just enough to appreciate it.
Jocelyn R.
This is an absolutely great in-shower body lotion. I use it everyday and I'm not a fan of most lotions but this one is so different. It doesn't get sticky and even though you have to wash it off, it still moisturizes tremendously especially after you've showered. I definitely recommend this, it's really one of the best products Nivea has.
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
This is a great moisturizer! I Actully prefer this over the other two by Nivea. I can feel the difference in my skin after the first use and after three the condition of my toughest spots like elbows are a lot better then they have been in a long time! Only thing that could be a problem is how slippery it makes the shower.
Brieanna B.
I love this in shower body lotion. Although even with using this I would still recommend using body lotion once out and dry, this product gives u a little extra time before your skin gets dry after hitting the bathroom air. At times it can be too oily on feet and don't use too heavy handed or you might slip and fall.
Jill M.
Ames, IA
I use this every time I shave in the shower and it is crazy amazing. It goes on like lotion, then almost dissolves off, then once you get out of the shower your legs feel moisturized. It basically skips the step of putting lotion on your legs and waiting for it to dry. Totally recommend.
Alisha D.
Memphis, TN
Does this feel waxy when you put it on?
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
Do you still put on lotion after l? Or is this enough?