BY NIVEA #55 in Lotion

The Nivea In-Shower Shea Butter Body Lotion changes vital skin care into an everyday ritual. Specially formulated with shea butter this product nourishes hydrates and moisturizes dry skin. This results in irresistible flawless skin without any waiting around or stickiness. Use this Nivea product for more than 24 hours of moisture. see more...

• How is this product and doesn't really last for 24 hours does it ...3 Answers
  • Does this come completely off when you dry off? 2 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me if this product really works ? I'm always temp...4 Answers
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
I used Olay forever because it was the first of its kind, it seemed, but this year it started to make me itch very badly. So I went in search of another in shower lotion for my dry, winter skin. I saw some commercials for Nivea and Jergens and thought I'd give it I shot. I've never had much luck with Jergens in the past, so Nivea it was! I got it home tonight and tried it out. Not only do I like the more subtle smell better, it FEELS better going on, way less slimy, and my skin feels good. No itching, no sliminess, no overwhelming smell. Thumbs up for this product. So glad that I tried it.
Katherine W.
Katherine W.
BROOKLYN, NY
I purchased the Nivea In-Shower Body Lotion (Dry Skin) because I have dry skin and use this in-shower body lotion to keep my skin moisturized during the winter, especially since I live in NYC. I don't like to moisturize often because I'm lazy to apply after I get out of the shower. This gives me a reason to stay in longer (haha) and it makes my skin feel moisturizer without feeling greasy, like applying lotion after I dry off. This does make the bottom of the tub slippery so Nivea advises to use hot water after usage and thoroughly removing the residue to avoid slipping.
Erica V.
Erica V.
Plainfield, IL
This is one of the coolest, most unique products I have used in a very long time. After using your body wash, use this in-shower lotion. Stand away from the shower head and don't get soaked during this process because although it is prepared for some of it to come off you don't want it to all wash off at once. I usually leave it on for about two minutes, wash off and when I get out of the shower my skin is like velvet, not expensive, it is reasonably priced.
Johanna B.
Johanna B.
Akron, OH
When I saw a commercial for this I immediately wanted to buy it. I get so lazy about putting lotion on after a shower, so I was excited about this. The product does work, but it's not great. It smells good, but isn't super moisturizing. It leaves the skin kind of slimy and not that moisturized. Also, it makes your shower floor really slippery. It's worth a try if this is something you're interested in, but I wouldn't have high expectations.
Sarah S.
I actually really like this product, I have dry skin sometimes and this really helps with that. I mainly use it during the colder months because I am more prone to drier skin then, but I love it! And it doesn't leave me feeling like I put 5 pounds of stuff on my body. I definitely think it's a gentle product and would recommend it to anyone who has dry skin or doesn't like feeling like they have a ton of product on their skin.
Gabi A.
Gabi A.
East Hanover, NJ
I tried this out because I get really bad razor burn and I hate the feeling of putting on lotion when I get out of the shower. This product left my skin feeling really soft and looking really healthy. It's so easy to use and makes no mess whatsoever. I would 100% recommend this product to my friends. It makes my life 10 times easier and it's so much faster than putting on lotion that leaves me feeling greasy after the shower.
Blessing D.
Blessing D.
Fort Worth, TX
I remember seeing the commercial on TV and wondering if it would really work. So one day while shopping I saw it on Clearance and decided to give it a try. I absolutely love this stuff I did not think that it would actually make my skin feel moisturized but it does. Since I already had a lotion that I was using, I tired to use this one for days were I was in a rush for time. I would defiantly recommend this product to someone
Kristen F.
Kristen F.
Woodstock , GA
I decided to get this lotion after hearing a radio commercial about another brand of in shower lotion. After comparing the two I went with this brand because you used it in the shower-not after like the other brand. It really locks in the moisture and leaves my skin feeling so soft after the shower-without the sticky feel of regular lotion! Not too pricey at all either! Purchased for under $10 at Walmart
Lexii D.
Lexii D.
Greensboro
This product is absolutely amazing! I couldn't ask more out of a moisturizer! This product locks in moister and leaves your skin feeling, healthy and hydrated, even a day after use. I typically have an issue with dry skin on my legs after shaving. Each time after I shave, I apply this lotion, my legs immediately feel hydrated. Not only that, but it also leaves my legs looking very smooth and beautiful!
Monique W.
Monique W.
Sparks, NV
I love this product! I did not know how well this could work, but it really does. The moisturizer is thick and goes on smoothly. When I get out of the shower, my skin is smooth and it remains that way. But one of my favorite things is the scent. It smells really good--but not at all heavy. I consider putting lotion on after the shower to be a chore--so the convenience of this product is a real treat.
Kerri R.
Kerri R.
Las Vegas, NV
This product seems like a great idea. I don't always remember to put lotion on after I shower but boy do my dry itchy legs need it. How well does this product moisturizer? Would it work well for very dry skin?
Ashane B.
Ashane B.
Canton , OH
Can anyone tell me if this product really works ? I'm always tempted to buy it but it's a bit pricey and I don't want to buy something that doesn't make a difference, even if I'm a couponer.
Knightdale
I've been wanting to try this type of lotion for a while now. I'm a little skeptical. Does it work and will it make my shower floor slippery? Is there a residue left behind?
Christen F.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
How is this product and doesn't really last for 24 hours does it make you feel sticky
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Does this come completely off when you dry off?