BY NIVEA #16 in Skincare Sets

• Does this give great moisture? do you feel like you still have to...22 Answers
  • Did anyone like this product I'm in love ???27 Answers
  • Do you guys like this lotion?2 Answers
Jazmine S.
I have tried the Radiant Silk Gentle Exfoliant. Disclaimer, i forgot i would have to rinse the lotion off since it has exfoliate pearls...but
It's not as moisturizing as I thought it would be, probably because ita more set up likw a body scrub. Being said I did not like the fact how it tells you to rinse the tub out after use since it will make thw tub slippery. Must be because you're rinsing the lotion right off with the pearls. I love in shower body lotions but ive used generic brands wayyyy better.
Sherry M.
I got this because I had gone through so many lotions this winter trying to alleviate my dry, almost scalp looking skin. I was hesitant about this at first because I wasn’t sure about the whole putting lotion on wet skin thing, but I’m super glad I did. This stuff is so good it even got rid of the patch of eczema that’s been bothering me since childhood! I go through it pretty quickly which sucks, but I’m definitely not going to stop buying this. I’ve all but abandoned my other lotions.
Ashley T.
Holly Springs, NC
I love this lotion. Anything that speeds up my morning routine gets four stars in my book. I wanted to give this 5 stars but it isn't as hydrating as I would like it to be. I still have to put lotion on the parts of my body that get really dry in the winter but over all this works really well. I also have sensitive skin and this does not irritate it.  Also be warned your shower floor will be very slippery! Overall, this lotion is worth the price.
Stella D.
Aurora, CO
This stuff is the truth! I have been so dry which has never happened to me before (aging sucks). So I got a recommendation to try this and holy buckets! My dry skin was perfectly quenched immediately and I was left with no greasy residue and didn’t feel heavy on my skin after rinsing and patting dry. I am addicted and will be using this as part of my daily routine. Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturiser Skin Conditioner Dry Skin 250ml
Ke'sa D.
Detroit, MI
It’s a great IDEA! I just think they have more tweaking to do. I dont like that I have to rinse it off I feel it’s less effective. Maybe a lighter formula and maybe letting it air dry wild do the trick. I don’t know about the winter months and air drying but in the summer Ik I barely use a towel
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Absolutely my favorite in the shower body lotion I’ve became aware of it when I was in Germany over the summer and the way that it makes my skin look and feel is amazing.

It reduces the amount of time it takes to shave your legs it prevents razor bumps and it’s great for men women and children so it keeps your skin feeling soft and smooth and it helps just keep your skin looking hydrated.
Destiny B.
Mcgaheysville, VA
I really like this concept. I almost always forget to put on lotion after a shower. I think it’s such a hassle. You’re all wet and then you apply lotion and struggle to shimmy into your clothes. This is perfect because you can turn the shower off apply this as you let conditioner in your hair sit, and then just was off. It’s non sticky and moisturizing.
Raquel V.
Las Vegas , NV
I had mixed feelings trying out this product. I got it in a Target Beauty Box if I recall correctly & was so excited to try it. I mean not having to slather on lotion AFTER showering or not having to put on lotion last minute “at least” on those ashy elbows while driving in the car. After the first use, I wasn’t thrilled. I expected my skin to be moisturized and ready to go. Not so much. I thought maybe I just didn’t use enough of the in-shower body lotion. Today I applied it THREE TIMES while showering. So that’s THREE layers of moisture right? Wrong.
Brianna L.
Savannah, GA
I’m not going to lie, this stuff is dangerous. Lol the bottle tells you to be careful when using this because if the product gets under your feet, you’re almost sure to fall. I unfortunately had to learn that the hard way, but I still really enjoyed using this. You can feel the moisture on your skin as soon as you apply this. It’s really nice!
Ahdilah H.
Irvine, CA
This product feels great after I shave, I usually get irritated and itchy skin after shaving so I lather this on and it completely gets rid of that sensation. I also love that it’s so easy to use, you don’t have to take extra time after your shower to put lotion on. It’s also super affordable and smells great!
Luteice S.
Inkster, MI
Did anyone like this product I'm in love ???
Rayanna H.
Mansfield, TX
Does this give great moisture? do you feel like you still have to apply another moisturizer afterwards?
Gouri S.
Surrey, BC
Does this product really moisturize in the shower? I fear that the water might just wash it off.
Kaitlin A.
Shawnee, KS
Does this really work well in the shower? I'm the type of person that hates putting lotion on.
Nana A.
Lincoln, NE
Which of the three is your favorite and why ?