BY NIVEA #15 in Skincare Sets

• Do you guys like this lotion?2 Answers
Reviews (2068)
Alicia E.
Phoenix
NIVEA In-Shower Body Lotion. Has been in my shower since I first saw it in the store. I was skeptical at first to think it could work as well as lotioning up after shower, but now I think it actually works better moisturizing. AND I get to eliminate putting lotion on and save time in my daily routine. Its a win-win situation. If only they could add scents to the in shower lotion..after all, they did so with the lip balms, right?
Devan F.
Johnson City, TN
I love love love this product. I've been using it since it came out... and I purchased all 3 kinds. The concept is amazing. It truly does lock in moisture, as your skin is still wet when you apply and then you rinse. I still use traditional lotion once I get out of the shower because I have extremely dry skin, but I have skipped the regular lotion (more so in the summer) and my skin is so so soft. They all have a great scent, also!
Raquel V.
Las Vegas, NV
I had mixed feelings trying out this product. I got it in a Target Beauty Box if I recall correctly & was so excited to try it. I mean not having to slather on lotion AFTER showering or not having to put on lotion last minute “at least” on those ashy elbows while driving in the car. After the first use, I wasn’t thrilled. I expected my skin to be moisturized and ready to go. Not so much. I thought maybe I just didn’t use enough of the in-shower body lotion. Today I applied it THREE TIMES while showering. So that’s THREE layers of moisture right? Wrong.
Michelle G.
I love having this in shower body lotion. I'm a busy mom so sometimes I rush and don't get the chance to use body lotion so this really comes in handy for in the shower. I wash off like normal and then I use the body lotion all over from my neck to my toes and I leave it on for a minute before washing it away. It washes away easily and my skin is left soft and feeling moisturized. It isn't greasy or sticky. It has the light scent that smells fresh. At first I was a bit scared it would make my shower floor slippy but it doesn't. It doesn't cost a lot and it last a long time
Sherry M.
I got this because I had gone through so many lotions this winter trying to alleviate my dry, almost scalp looking skin. I was hesitant about this at first because I wasn’t sure about the whole putting lotion on wet skin thing, but I’m super glad I did. This stuff is so good it even got rid of the patch of eczema that’s been bothering me since childhood! I go through it pretty quickly which sucks, but I’m definitely not going to stop buying this. I’ve all but abandoned my other lotions.
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
I never thought I would enjoy this stuff. It sounds like such a strange combination - body lotion + water...how does that even work?! Being the awkward and clumsy person that I am, I also imagined myself sliding around in the slipperiness of the lotion as it dripped from my legs to the shower floor. However, luckily that did not happen, and this stuff DOES in fact work! I used it while I was on Accutane (acne medication that severely depletes the oils your skin produces), and it really helped to keep my legs and arms feeling soft and moisturized. I love how it feels on, it smells slightly but fresh and not at all unbearable, and I could see a difference once I dried off.
Cristina G.
Sweetwater
I've being trying all the Nivea Showers, my favorite one is the cocoa butter and the new 2 in 1 like the picture attached! This was a great idea that this brand had, I love the exfoliation after the shower but to tell you the truth I think the cocoa butter does more the moisturizer work then this one!
Jazmine S.
I have tried the Radiant Silk Gentle Exfoliant. Disclaimer, i forgot i would have to rinse the lotion off since it has exfoliate pearls...but
It's not as moisturizing as I thought it would be, probably because ita more set up likw a body scrub. Being said I did not like the fact how it tells you to rinse the tub out after use since it will make thw tub slippery. Must be because you're rinsing the lotion right off with the pearls. I love in shower body lotions but ive used generic brands wayyyy better.
Mae U.
Las Vegas
I love the smell and thickness of this in-shower moisturizer. I've tried the white bottle and dark blue bottle for very dry skin, and I like the dark blue bottle better. I leave in on for a minute or two before I wash it off. Works great!
Sophia G.
Missouri City, TX
As of a lover of the Nivea essentially enriched lotion...I am severely disappointed with the in-shower lotion. I think this is meant for people who are not as dry as me. It felt slimy, it made my shower gross, and my skin was so dry a few hours later that it felt tight. I will not be repurchasing.
Luteice S.
Inkster, MI
Did anyone like this product I'm in love ???
Rayanna H.
Mansfield, TX
Does this give great moisture? do you feel like you still have to apply another moisturizer afterwards?
Gouri S.
Surrey, BC
Does this product really moisturize in the shower? I fear that the water might just wash it off.
Kaitlin A.
Shawnee , KS
Does this really work well in the shower? I'm the type of person that hates putting lotion on.
Nana A.
Lincoln, NE
Which of the three is your favorite and why ?