BY NIVEA

Nivea Hydro Lip Care quickly absorbs and leaves a sensationally soft feeling on your lips. The light formula of Nivea Hydro Care enriched with water and moisturizing Aloe Vera supports lips natural moisturization process and provides an intensive and long lasting moisturization while leaving a light and soft feeling on your lips. see more...

• is it good for person have a sensentive lips 3 Answers
Nivea Hydro Lip Care Twinpack
  • "I have not gone anywhere without this for the past 4 years, it is crucial for me as it keeps my lips plump and fresh and moisturised all day. I apply it before my makeup routine to make sure my lips are soft enough for applying lipstick after or I apply it during work since I work on phones I'm talking a lot so I tend to lose moisture in my lips. Therefore I often apply this throughout the night so I don't feel like I'm dealing with customers with chapped lips. amazing cheap and simple product. 10/10" in 252 reviews
  • "Nivea Hydro Lip Care is the best lip balm I've ever used! I think I can be considered a lip balm addict...I always have to have at least one balm with me and wear it constantly, especially under my lipstick. Nivea Hydro Care is my holy grail - it is super moisturizing and leaves your lips soft with no cloying scent or taste. " in 146 reviews
Valerie A.
It made my lips already dryer then where in the first place. I dont know what it was but this didnt work for me at all. I guess i was drawn to it because of the hydration claim it gave and the color baby blue i love it. Sertenly wil not buy it again save the few euro on another one.
Reveiws-12345
These lip balms are no joke, if u have dry lips these are the things to pick up.
They are very cheap and can really help. I didn't think they would be good at all but they really are amazing they are so easy to apply and I would buy again.
tami r.
I have found that this product is the best I have ever tried because I have really chapped lips and I find that us really hydrates them and leaves them feeling soft Nivea Hydro Lip Care Twinpack
Stefania A.
Barlad
It's very creamy,it has a Really nice texture,it is very hydrating,it is perfect for Any moment of the year. It makes your lips look smooth and shiny.Everyone should try it because it whort every Penny.
Lucy P.
Very soft on your lips and lasts a long time. I use it everyday and it helps keep my lips soft. It's good value for money and available in most supermarket or drug stores.
Alexandra K.
London
Really hydrating, left lips feeling and looking nourished , whilst leaving a lovely sheen! Clean,sleek and simplistic packaging. Would definitely buy again for the AMAZING price! Bought my ones from Superdrug (drugstore in the uk)
Sasha R.
These are my fav go-to lip balms. They're moisturizing yet non-greasy, and they're a great value! I only own like a dozen scattered around my house and in all my purses lol
Vanessa Alejandra T.
Miami, florida
this product is amazing, really hydrates the lips I would always use it, it has ample coverage, a showy package and the best thing is that in any pharmacy you can find it
Monica P.
Toronto
Cannot say enough good things about this lip balm!! First off, it is actually so moisturizing! Secondly, the packaging is so nice and convenient. I always grab this when I run out of lip balm.
Lukrecija B.
Gargždai
I tried this Nivea hydrating lip balm and my opinion about this is very good! I'm using this quite a lot, because it keeps my lips hydrated and not so dry.  10/10 points!
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips