BY NIVEA

Nivea Hydro Lip Care quickly absorbs and leaves a sensationally soft feeling on your lips. The light formula of Nivea Hydro Care enriched with water and moisturizing Aloe Vera supports lips natural moisturization process and provides an intensive and long lasting moisturization while leaving a light and soft feeling on your lips. see more...

• is it good for person have a sensentive lips 3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have not gone anywhere without this for the past 4 years, it is crucial for me as it keeps my lips plump and fresh and moisturised all day. I apply it before my makeup routine to make sure my lips are soft enough for applying lipstick after or I apply it during work since I work on phones I'm talking a lot so I tend to lose moisture in my lips. Therefore I often apply this throughout the night so I don't feel like I'm dealing with customers with chapped lips. amazing cheap and simple product. 10/10" in 267 reviews
  • "Nivea Hydro Lip Care is the best lip balm I've ever used! I think I can be considered a lip balm addict...I always have to have at least one balm with me and wear it constantly, especially under my lipstick. Nivea Hydro Care is my holy grail - it is super moisturizing and leaves your lips soft with no cloying scent or taste. " in 146 reviews
Charlotte S.
NE34 7DX
One of THE beat lip balms out there. I have been usinf this product for a number of years now and it has never failed me. It's easy to apply and lasts a good amount of time. Knowing that a product like this can be bought in pretty much in shop and is so affordable just makes it even better!!
Ellie-Rose C.
A good soft lip balm good for preventing chapped lips. The packaging is basic but promotes the brand well. It's not sticky or drying but does leave a sheen on lips. Not an oily product. The product does the job.
skylar🌺 R.
Vernon
i love this lip balm! unlike lots of typical lip balms out there, it continuously leaves my lips feeling moisturized and i find i don't have to reapply it 10 times a day. it's very affordable with awesome quality! and i love the frosted packaging!
Maja M.
It's a very good product and it's not expensive what makes it even better. It did meet my expectations and it was long lasting. The packaging was okay, it wasn't something great. I would buy this product again !
Allie K.
Toronto, WY
The best drugstore lip balm. My mom used this for years and I always used to steal it from her when I was younger. Just really hydrates your lips without feeling weird and waxy. I've bought probably 50 tubes.
Cindy C.
Milton Keynes , Buckinghamshire
This product lasted me a long time and always hydrated my lips . Although it was a very good product it was quite expensive for what it was. The packaging was neat and tidy. I would definitely recommend it to anyone and already have done so!
Danielle K.
I have used the Nivea lip balms before and thought this would be just as good but really watery and not moisturising or stay hydrated. I love my lip balms so really disappointed and wouldn't recommend it.
Jillian B.
ST. JOHN'S
Decent lip chap but doesn't last very long, and leaves a greasy feeling on your lips. I prefer ones that hydrate and nourish whereas this one feels like your caking lotion on your lips. Did not repurchase.
Brittany G.
apo
I've always had an issue with having dry cracked lips and most chap sticks didn't last long or they never really helped except for this one I have been using it for years it makes my lips nice and soft
Virginie R.
I tend to use this product when I have really dry lips and it's really helped me get my lips re-hydrated really fast. I think it's good value because you get two lip products for a low price. I will for sure buy that product again.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips