BY NIVEA

Nivea Hydro Lip Care quickly absorbs and leaves a sensationally soft feeling on your lips. The light formula of Nivea Hydro Care enriched with water and moisturizing Aloe Vera supports lips natural moisturization process and provides an intensive and long lasting moisturization while leaving a light and soft feeling on your lips. see more...

• is it good for person have a sensentive lips 3 Answers
Nivea Hydro Lip Care Twinpack
  • "I have not gone anywhere without this for the past 4 years, it is crucial for me as it keeps my lips plump and fresh and moisturised all day. I apply it before my makeup routine to make sure my lips are soft enough for applying lipstick after or I apply it during work since I work on phones I'm talking a lot so I tend to lose moisture in my lips. Therefore I often apply this throughout the night so I don't feel like I'm dealing with customers with chapped lips. amazing cheap and simple product. 10/10" in 267 reviews
  • "Nivea Hydro Lip Care is the best lip balm I've ever used! I think I can be considered a lip balm addict...I always have to have at least one balm with me and wear it constantly, especially under my lipstick. Nivea Hydro Care is my holy grail - it is super moisturizing and leaves your lips soft with no cloying scent or taste. " in 146 reviews
Lisa L.
Edinburgh, Edinburgh
I use this daily, lovely texture, leaves a slight sheen on the lips, good value for money, not expensive, added bonus of having an spf in there, it did meet my expectations. Only downside is it absorbs quite quickly so you have to reapply a lot.
Alex 🌙.
Galashiels, Galashiels
I get very dry and chapped lips during the summer months but this lip balm adds just the right amount of hydration to keep them from splitting. The formula is very soft and glides onto the lips. I really enjoy the simple packaging as well.
Montserrat A.
Guadalajara
Muy bueno, aunque no humecta tanto, cuando tus labios ya están partidos no sirve de mucho, a parte la tapa se desprende muy fácil dentro del bolso y hace un cochinero con las demás cosas. Recomiendo mantenerlo en un compartimiento separado.
Zoe N.
Guelph, ON
This is a great lip chap! I use it when my lips are feeling dry. I usually use it in the winter when it's dry out and it helps out with the dryness. My only problem with this is that I have to apply this multiple times and even after that, my lips get dry after an hour or so. This lip chap is a temporary fix to dry lips.
Taylah W.
I really enjoyed this product, I found that it did what it said it would do which is hydrate. It was easy to use/apply and I've been using this since I first found it. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone that has dry lips!
|Lorenna G.
Bergamo, Italy
This Nivéa product fixed my cracked lips. I applied it all day when I'm at work & literally the next day, it's like baby smooth! I love how you can twist it & it's very easy to apply. Definitely something that I would repurchase .
Jess R.
This product really helped my lips. I have really dry and chapped lips and after using this product my lips felt smooth and moisturised again ! I would recommend this product to friends, one of the best lip balms I have used !
Sharon L.
London, IL
Not my favourite lip balm, it doesn't feel very moisturizing. The product simply sits on top of my lips and isn't very comfortable. It is afforadable, but in my opinion, there are many other affordable brands out there to try.
Laura W.
I got this during the winter when I had the cold and my lips where super dry, it really help put moisture back into my lips and left them feeling smooth again. I also liked how you were getting two in one pack it was a good buy.
Ghita B.
Repentigny , AK
THIS is the only product that I always have in my purse, no matter what happens I'd buy it again and again. Its super protective and hydrating. I personally love it and it made my lips crack less during winter! I recommend it
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips