BY NIVEA

Nivea Hydro Lip Care quickly absorbs and leaves a sensationally soft feeling on your lips. The light formula of Nivea Hydro Care enriched with water and moisturizing Aloe Vera supports lips natural moisturization process and provides an intensive and long lasting moisturization while leaving a light and soft feeling on your lips. see more...

• is it good for person have a sensentive lips 3 Answers
Nivea Hydro Lip Care Twinpack
  • "I have not gone anywhere without this for the past 4 years, it is crucial for me as it keeps my lips plump and fresh and moisturised all day. I apply it before my makeup routine to make sure my lips are soft enough for applying lipstick after or I apply it during work since I work on phones I'm talking a lot so I tend to lose moisture in my lips. Therefore I often apply this throughout the night so I don't feel like I'm dealing with customers with chapped lips. amazing cheap and simple product. 10/10" in 267 reviews
  • "Nivea Hydro Lip Care is the best lip balm I've ever used! I think I can be considered a lip balm addict...I always have to have at least one balm with me and wear it constantly, especially under my lipstick. Nivea Hydro Care is my holy grail - it is super moisturizing and leaves your lips soft with no cloying scent or taste. " in 146 reviews
Melissa J.
Culter, PETERCULTER
Just got this recently and it's ok, nothing special. I feel like it say on top a little, instead of it being absorbed by my lips but been using nivea lipcare products since I can't even remember so just gone back to what I know. I will say the dark blue one (don't know if they still do them) worked better than this one for me.
Chantelle D.
I love this! I was desperate to find a replacement for my second discontinued favourite lip balm, and this fits the bill perfectly. It's hydrating, very low odor (and the smell it does have is pleasing - not fake perfume-y), lasts quiet awhile, and has a nice, subtle shimmer. And you can't beat the price!

Paige M.
If you are looking for an inexpensive lip balm that does the job, Stop! This is the best lip balm I have found at the drugstore, its very hydrating and gives the lips a shiny almost wet look. Unfortunately its not very long lasting so you will have to reapply every few hours but it leaves your lips feeling petal soft.
Marta M.
Munich
Very easy to take with, great short term on the go lip moisturizer, not too pricey, very nice packaging, but i have a feeling it dries my lips out, seen from a long term usage, so id rather go with something else next time.
Sabrina S.
Vancouver, BC
This has been my staple chapstick for years. Their formula is perfectly hydrating and doesn't sit on the surface of your lips, there's no uncomfortable sticky feeling after use. These can be found almost everywhere and thankfully they come in 2-packs! I will definitely continue to use this product for years to come.
Laetitia M.
I loveeee this probuct...i've been using it for now 2 years! I like it bike it doesn't have any odour and it's confortable on the lips. There is only one thing that i don't really like about this product and it's that it's a little bit to sticky for me and i don't really like that but i still LOVEEE this product❤
Bethany W.
Minto, NB
I have really dry lips all year round and this product does an okay job of hydrating them. It's a quick short term fix, but not great for long term. The packaging is nice, nothing fancy. I would not repurchase, only because I need something a little more hydrating.  Nivea Hydro Lip Care Twinpack
Bethany L.
Bradley Bilston , West Midlands
I adore the hydro lip balms theyre one of my favourite along with the Vaseline sticks. It was very easy to apply and was really hydratin on my lips. I bought it from my local asda because it had nice simple packaging and id purchased from the brand before. Ill be buying again when iv used up my vaseline stick.
Briana L.
A decent basic lip balm. My mum has been using this product since as long as I can recall (when it was still Labello in Canada), so naturally I've taken my fair share of tubes from her over the years.

Not a particularly drying formula, it moisturises well without being thick, heavy, or waxy.
Charmaine v.
We all suffer from dry lips in the family and with the nivea hudro care it eases off the dryness for longer than other lip balms. Its not very pricey we buy regularly as the toddlers think it tastes good too. would recommend to others who suffer from dry lips and its also great to use under your lipstick.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips