BY NIVEA

Nivea Hydro Lip Care quickly absorbs and leaves a sensationally soft feeling on your lips. The light formula of Nivea Hydro Care enriched with water and moisturizing Aloe Vera supports lips natural moisturization process and provides an intensive and long lasting moisturization while leaving a light and soft feeling on your lips. see more...

• is it good for person have a sensentive lips 3 Answers
Nivea Hydro Lip Care Twinpack
  • "I have not gone anywhere without this for the past 4 years, it is crucial for me as it keeps my lips plump and fresh and moisturised all day. I apply it before my makeup routine to make sure my lips are soft enough for applying lipstick after or I apply it during work since I work on phones I'm talking a lot so I tend to lose moisture in my lips. Therefore I often apply this throughout the night so I don't feel like I'm dealing with customers with chapped lips. amazing cheap and simple product. 10/10" in 252 reviews
  • "Nivea Hydro Lip Care is the best lip balm I've ever used! I think I can be considered a lip balm addict...I always have to have at least one balm with me and wear it constantly, especially under my lipstick. Nivea Hydro Care is my holy grail - it is super moisturizing and leaves your lips soft with no cloying scent or taste. " in 146 reviews
Zoe N.
Guelph , ON
This is a great lip chap! I use it when my lips are feeling dry. I usually use it in the winter when it's dry out and it helps out with the dryness. My only problem with this is that I have to apply this multiple times and even after that, my lips get dry after an hour or so. This lip chap is a temporary fix to dry lips.
Taylah W.
I really enjoyed this product, I found that it did what it said it would do which is hydrate. It was easy to use/apply and I've been using this since I first found it. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone that has dry lips!
|Lorenna G.
Bergamo, Italy
This Nivéa product fixed my cracked lips. I applied it all day when I'm at work & literally the next day, it's like baby smooth! I love how you can twist it & it's very easy to apply. Definitely something that I would repurchase .
Laura W.
I got this during the winter when I had the cold and my lips where super dry, it really help put moisture back into my lips and left them feeling smooth again. I also liked how you were getting two in one pack it was a good buy.
Jess R.
This product really helped my lips. I have really dry and chapped lips and after using this product my lips felt smooth and moisturised again ! I would recommend this product to friends, one of the best lip balms I have used !
Sharon L.
Toronto, ON
Not my favourite lip balm, it doesn't feel very moisturizing. The product simply sits on top of my lips and isn't very comfortable. It is afforadable, but in my opinion, there are many other affordable brands out there to try.
Beth H.
Doncaster
Super moisturising and cam not only be used throughout the day but i also use it before lipstick application & it works miracles. I don't believe the smell is overpowering. The balm locks in moisture throughout the day and I will definitely purchase again and again.
Ghita B.
Repentigny, QC
THIS is the only product that I always have in my purse, no matter what happens I'd buy it again and again. Its super protective and hydrating. I personally love it and it made my lips crack less during winter! I recommend it
Charlotte K.
Yassss. Love this product. Always put this on before going to bed. It never has a funny taste like some lip balms can do. I have just bought another one because I use it so much. Definitely does what it says on the package.
Jade s.
brossard
I used this kind of brand like maybe once or twice in my life and it's not because it's not good, it's just that I'm more used to EOS lip balm but I do recommend this one because it does work; it hydrates well your lips.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips