BY NIVEA

Nivea Hydro Lip Care quickly absorbs and leaves a sensationally soft feeling on your lips. The light formula of Nivea Hydro Care enriched with water and moisturizing Aloe Vera supports lips natural moisturization process and provides an intensive and long lasting moisturization while leaving a light and soft feeling on your lips. see more...

• is it good for person have a sensentive lips 3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have not gone anywhere without this for the past 4 years, it is crucial for me as it keeps my lips plump and fresh and moisturised all day. I apply it before my makeup routine to make sure my lips are soft enough for applying lipstick after or I apply it during work since I work on phones I'm talking a lot so I tend to lose moisture in my lips. Therefore I often apply this throughout the night so I don't feel like I'm dealing with customers with chapped lips. amazing cheap and simple product. 10/10" in 267 reviews
  • "Nivea Hydro Lip Care is the best lip balm I've ever used! I think I can be considered a lip balm addict...I always have to have at least one balm with me and wear it constantly, especially under my lipstick. Nivea Hydro Care is my holy grail - it is super moisturizing and leaves your lips soft with no cloying scent or taste. " in 146 reviews
Grace C.
Dinas Powys, Vale of Glamorgan
This product works miracles on my lips! It keeps my lips feeling soft and moist and far exceeded my expectations! I would definitely say this is one of the best products out there and it is so easy to use. By using this product you are keeping your lips hydrated and protecting them from the sun as this product contains spf15 in it which is perfect for hot sunny days. The packaging is lovely and really links in with the branding and the whole hydro theme of it with the baby blue colour. Something everyone should have in their purse or school bag.
fatima ezzahra B.
Right, so I have very full lips which goes some way towards explaining why they chap and crack easily and often - especially once it turns winter its a guarantee.

This product is a little life saver - even with severely cracked and chapped lips while being stuck with tonsillitis this fixed my lips within 24 hours. It's also readily available on the high street (got mine at superdrug for £1.50), isn't sticky, smells pleasant and glides smoothly onto even cracked lips.
Marisa S.
Kenora, ON
Minus 40 winter and this is my go to! EOS made my lips crack and bleed for the first time ever but this fixed that and also stopped the small break outs that were going on around my mouth. I can apply this at night and it doesn't need reapplied! I believe this is manufactured in Germany which is likely why it's silky smooth and high quality compared to products made in countries like China. The quality is definitely there and the price is beyond affordable! Also no flavor and I've used under and over liquid lipstick, it does make them more transferable but stops the drying!
Alice
Bondi, NSW
Nivea Hydro Lip Care Twinpack is my lip saviour when it comes to winter and chapped lips. The packaging is always my favourite out of the entire range aswell because it's a simple frosted blue. The consistency of this product is rich yet it glides onto the lips and sinks into the skin. It doesn't hurt that it has spf15 in it also! I recommend this product to everyone who suffers from dry and chapped lips. This one is a keeper!!!
Marianthi A.
Livadeia
This lip balm makes my lips feel soft, moisturised but not oily or sticky at all, it absorbs as fast as I would like it to and it is a great base for a lipstick, liquid or not. The quality that distinguishes it from other lip balms is that it doesn't leave off that watery sensation on the lips, instead it absorbs beautifully and it makes them feel like they're naturally soft and smooth. It lasts for many many hours! It's my favorite!
Jenn M.
Love the nivea lip balm. Perfect moisture  this is the only thing I put on my lips. I keep one by the bed in my purse in my car.Literally the only thing I will put on my lips.  I keep one in my purse, my car, next to my bed, at work and even at my mother's for when I visitrnardLiterally the only thing I will put on my lips.  I keep one in my purse, my car, next to my bed, at work and even at my mother's for when I
Erin S.
Buckley, Flintshire
Absolute staple for years, I used to take it to school every single day and use throughout the day to keep my lips from drying out. I bought it during the winter when I was having problems with chapped lips and I've used it ever since. Lovely formula and relatively long lasting.
Kristie K.
Gambo, MO
I use this product faithfully and probably way more than I should. It has made my life lips feels so soft! I usually apply it and let it dry on a bit before I apply any of my matte lipsticks to keep my lips from drying out! I always buy it in the two pack to try and save money as well, you can usually find these on sale at Shoppers. Overall great product that can have my money any day lol
charlie☽ H.
Hattingen
I used this stick every day during my skiing holiday to protect my lips from getting dry and getting sunburned. It worked well and my lips got really soft. I would always recommend this product to others
Taylor M.
Vancouver
I recently switched to this lip balm because of the cheaper price compared to what I was using, and I'm so happy I did. I use lip balm a lot, before doing makeup, after cleaning my face, before I go to bed... so I know a good balm when I see one. This one has a very subtle scent and it doesn't go on super glossy, it's great for use under lipsticks because it doesn't show much.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips