BY NIVEA

Nivea Hydro Lip Care quickly absorbs and leaves a sensationally soft feeling on your lips. The light formula of Nivea Hydro Care enriched with water and moisturizing Aloe Vera supports lips natural moisturization process and provides an intensive and long lasting moisturization while leaving a light and soft feeling on your lips. see more...

• is it good for person have a sensentive lips 3 Answers
Nivea Hydro Lip Care Twinpack
  • "I have not gone anywhere without this for the past 4 years, it is crucial for me as it keeps my lips plump and fresh and moisturised all day. I apply it before my makeup routine to make sure my lips are soft enough for applying lipstick after or I apply it during work since I work on phones I'm talking a lot so I tend to lose moisture in my lips. Therefore I often apply this throughout the night so I don't feel like I'm dealing with customers with chapped lips. amazing cheap and simple product. 10/10" in 252 reviews
  • "Nivea Hydro Lip Care is the best lip balm I've ever used! I think I can be considered a lip balm addict...I always have to have at least one balm with me and wear it constantly, especially under my lipstick. Nivea Hydro Care is my holy grail - it is super moisturizing and leaves your lips soft with no cloying scent or taste. " in 146 reviews
Monique T.
Bylas Az
I love these so much because how my lips feel after I apply the product on my lips. My lips feel soft and amazing and when I first saw this product I got it from my grandma, because she gets these pages with travel and normal size products and she told me to look in the page. So I kept looking and looking and I saw it and tried and loved it and tried to find more to take with me. But like I said before I LOVE this product.
Elvira R.
Perris , CA
I bought this at a gas station on my way to Vegas! Couldn't have made a better choice. That humidity would ruin anyone's lips but this lip balm kept my lips hydrated and super smooth. Had no chipping even wore it under my lipstick. Maybe not a good idea if wearing a matte lipstick since it does leave a shine.
Cierra D.
Hagerstown
 This is my go to Chapstick I love it to death it always moisturizes and hydrates my lips I love the way it goes on smoothly and I always buy those Chapstick am a repeat user and I'd recommend it to anybody and everybody
Annalisa S.
Columbus, GA
I absolutely love this product.  I have very dry lips, and this product makes me lips so soft & hydrated.  This product was better than I expected.  Easy to apply, and very long lasting.  I use this product daily, and always keep extras on hand to be sure that I never run out!
Annie W.
I love this chapstick! Goes on soft and leaves lips moisturized.  Great value for the price, better than many other chapstick brands I have used.  This product definitely met my expectations - and best of all it can be purchased just about anywhere.  I have bought from target and Walgreens and would buy again
Xena P.
Altoona, PA
Made my lips super soft! This is always my number one go to for chapstick. It goes on nicely ! Prevents and heals chapped lips ! The price is very reasonable, considering also how long it can last for! I usually buy one and it lasts me about a month or two I think I loose them before they are finished ! But of course I keep buying !
Jessica P.
This is a great product for everyday wear and a great moisturizing base for lip products. I really like to use this after most of my lip products to keep my lips from drying out. Nivea has always been the quiet giant of lip care. It may not be your favorite but you can't leave the house without it.
Madeenah H.
This product has kept my lips so soft and smooth throught the years that i have used it. I absolutely love it. I always apply a good layer of it before i go to sleep. It met my expecations, i always expect the best from nivea and they never dissappoint. The price of the product is affordable. I would  definitely recommed this product to all my friends
Jessie J.
Bellingham, WA
I used to love them but I stared to hate the taste and smell. Almost smelt like sunscreen.  Good value. It only helps your lips temporarily. It doesn't  absorb so it makes your lips feel good for like 20 minutes then they'll be back to being just as dry. It's like licking your lips, it doesn't repair.
Alanis R.
I love this lip balm! It applies so smoothly and keeps my lips feeling fresh and moisturized. My only complaint is that it does not last on my lips very long because it is a thin formula, so I have to reapply many times throughout the day. Other than that it is one of my favorite lip balms!
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips