BY NIVEA

Nivea Hydro Lip Care quickly absorbs and leaves a sensationally soft feeling on your lips. The light formula of Nivea Hydro Care enriched with water and moisturizing Aloe Vera supports lips natural moisturization process and provides an intensive and long lasting moisturization while leaving a light and soft feeling on your lips. see more...

• is it good for person have a sensentive lips 3 Answers
Nivea Hydro Lip Care Twinpack
  • "I have not gone anywhere without this for the past 4 years, it is crucial for me as it keeps my lips plump and fresh and moisturised all day. I apply it before my makeup routine to make sure my lips are soft enough for applying lipstick after or I apply it during work since I work on phones I'm talking a lot so I tend to lose moisture in my lips. Therefore I often apply this throughout the night so I don't feel like I'm dealing with customers with chapped lips. amazing cheap and simple product. 10/10" in 252 reviews
  • "Nivea Hydro Lip Care is the best lip balm I've ever used! I think I can be considered a lip balm addict...I always have to have at least one balm with me and wear it constantly, especially under my lipstick. Nivea Hydro Care is my holy grail - it is super moisturizing and leaves your lips soft with no cloying scent or taste. " in 146 reviews
Cassandra R.
Columbus, OH
This chapstick is a convenient and quick moisturizer. It goes on clear and doesn't leave your lips feeling tacky or weighed down. It has a pleasant scent that isn't overbearing. The only thing I didn't like was how often I had to reapply it throughout my day to keep my lips from drying out. NIVEA Essential Care Lip Balm
Lyna T.
I absolutely love how smooth and hydrating this product is.
Really easy to apply and use.
You can buy this product at any walmart or target or public
Very long lasting
Would recommend to anyone who has chapped lips
I love this product
Kailee W.
This lip balm is perfect for chapped lips in the summer. It lasts for most of the day, but I usually have to reapply after eating. I got my pack at my local Walmart, and really picked it just because I needed a chapstick & it looked nice. I don't know if I like it better than other chapsticks I have tried though.
Tiffany L.
One of the most hydrating and replenishing lip balms that I've ever used! Definitely a holy grail product that I never leave the house without. Very easy to pop into your bag and take with you wherever you go. Would recommend to anyone looking for a nice long lasting balm to keep your lips happy and hydrated :)
Monique T.
Bylas Az
I love these so much because how my lips feel after I apply the product on my lips. My lips feel soft and amazing and when I first saw this product I got it from my grandma, because she gets these pages with travel and normal size products and she told me to look in the page. So I kept looking and looking and I saw it and tried and loved it and tried to find more to take with me. But like I said before I LOVE this product.
Cierra D.
Hagerstown
 This is my go to Chapstick I love it to death it always moisturizes and hydrates my lips I love the way it goes on smoothly and I always buy those Chapstick am a repeat user and I'd recommend it to anybody and everybody
Annalisa S.
Columbus, GA
I absolutely love this product.  I have very dry lips, and this product makes me lips so soft & hydrated.  This product was better than I expected.  Easy to apply, and very long lasting.  I use this product daily, and always keep extras on hand to be sure that I never run out!
Annie W.
I love this chapstick! Goes on soft and leaves lips moisturized.  Great value for the price, better than many other chapstick brands I have used.  This product definitely met my expectations - and best of all it can be purchased just about anywhere.  I have bought from target and Walgreens and would buy again
Xena P.
Altoona, PA
Made my lips super soft! This is always my number one go to for chapstick. It goes on nicely ! Prevents and heals chapped lips ! The price is very reasonable, considering also how long it can last for! I usually buy one and it lasts me about a month or two I think I loose them before they are finished ! But of course I keep buying !
Madeenah H.
This product has kept my lips so soft and smooth throught the years that i have used it. I absolutely love it. I always apply a good layer of it before i go to sleep. It met my expecations, i always expect the best from nivea and they never dissappoint. The price of the product is affordable. I would  definitely recommed this product to all my friends
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips

back