BY NIVEA

Nivea Hydro Lip Care quickly absorbs and leaves a sensationally soft feeling on your lips. The light formula of Nivea Hydro Care enriched with water and moisturizing Aloe Vera supports lips natural moisturization process and provides an intensive and long lasting moisturization while leaving a light and soft feeling on your lips. see more...

• is it good for person have a sensentive lips 3 Answers
Nivea Hydro Lip Care Twinpack
  • "I have not gone anywhere without this for the past 4 years, it is crucial for me as it keeps my lips plump and fresh and moisturised all day. I apply it before my makeup routine to make sure my lips are soft enough for applying lipstick after or I apply it during work since I work on phones I'm talking a lot so I tend to lose moisture in my lips. Therefore I often apply this throughout the night so I don't feel like I'm dealing with customers with chapped lips. amazing cheap and simple product. 10/10" in 252 reviews
  • "Nivea Hydro Lip Care is the best lip balm I've ever used! I think I can be considered a lip balm addict...I always have to have at least one balm with me and wear it constantly, especially under my lipstick. Nivea Hydro Care is my holy grail - it is super moisturizing and leaves your lips soft with no cloying scent or taste. " in 146 reviews
Ella C.
Jamaica Plain, MA
It feels soft on your lips, like buttery and velvet. I tend to get really chapped lips and this actually works. You can buy this at CVS, Walgreens, any drugstore. It's very long lasting and it did meet my expectations, I would definitely, recommend this to others.
Tali Z.
This is the GREATEST lip balm ever. I mean it. It is the perfect consistency - smooth and glossy but not too gooey or sticky. It goes on perfectly clear and a little shiny, and will make your lips look plump and naturally moist. The packaging is clean and sophisticated, and the lip balm smells faintly of vanilla. I use this lip balm all the time (before applying lipstick, instead of lipstick or gloss for a more neutral look, etc.) and would recommend it to absolutely everyone, whether you're in desperate need of lip hydration or just looking for a balm to keep your lips naturally beautiful and smooth.
Cassandra W.
I love that they have a double pack. I always misplace small things, and enjoy being able to have a backup. This a goto lip product because it works and is budget friendly
Taylor S.
Mooresville
This product will keep your lips very hydrated for an outstanding amount of time. I was honestly very surprised with HOW SOFT it made my lips during and after use. I typically only use this product in the winter time because that's when my lips are the most dry, but it almost leaves my lips feeling greasy and I definitely don't want that feeling in the summer! With winter approaching, I'm due for some anytime soon now ;) I would highly recommend for anyone with very dry or cracked lips or anyone who likes lip balm without a taste :)
Karissa C.
This prouduct does what it says it's very moisturizing and gives your lips a nice shiny gloss! It's buildable! I totally reccomand trying this prouduct as a main lip product in your makeup supplies! This product I also know lasts a while! :) 💕💕 next time you go to the store to get a moisturizing lip product for your dry lips or just need something new I suggest checking out this amazing, wonder working product!
Mary J.
Manhattan
I really like the nivea chapsticks. This is one of my favorites. It is lighter than say the moisture one (darker blue color) and I usually use it as a base before I put on other lip products. This is worth the money since I get 2 for basically the price of one. I used to buy the twin packs all the time from walmart before they got rid of it. I use this daily and I love that it has spf 15 so that my lips will have some sun protection.
Keila R.
Ocala,Florida
This lip balm makes my lips so soft and smooth!! I love it. My lips feel so healthy and hydrated. I've tried SO many different kinds and they all either made my lips peel or become more dry. I apply as needed daily and especially at night before bed. I wake up and my lips feel so smooth!
Nancy C.
El Paso, TX
This balms are refreshing and very mosturazing ,its a product that not only you can take it everywhere but its cheap and can be found on your  local drugstores for example walgreens,CVS pharmacy ,walmart and traget. Its really easy to apply ,leaving your lips soft ,and a minty feel to them.I would recommend this for a mosturazer before appling any kind lipstick especially matte,or for the daily use!
Katelin O.
I absolutely LOVE the texture of these. My lips feel soft and smooth all day long. I'm one of those people that rubs my lips together a lot, so I usually reapply several times a day. It has a very strong, unpleasant scent that I really don't like though. If you're okay with the smell, I would definitely recommend these. If you're sensitive to smells, I would recommend trying something else.
Rachel N.
Peachtree Cty, GA
  Is a perfect product to keep and maintain hydrated lips in the winter! Even better is that men and women can feel comfortable wearing this product, and I love not having to feel self conscious about dry lips by keeping one in my purse and one in my car because they are so affordable!
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips

back