BY NIVEA

Nivea Hydro Lip Care quickly absorbs and leaves a sensationally soft feeling on your lips. The light formula of Nivea Hydro Care enriched with water and moisturizing Aloe Vera supports lips natural moisturization process and provides an intensive and long lasting moisturization while leaving a light and soft feeling on your lips. see more...

• is it good for person have a sensentive lips 3 Answers
Nivea Hydro Lip Care Twinpack
  • "I have not gone anywhere without this for the past 4 years, it is crucial for me as it keeps my lips plump and fresh and moisturised all day. I apply it before my makeup routine to make sure my lips are soft enough for applying lipstick after or I apply it during work since I work on phones I'm talking a lot so I tend to lose moisture in my lips. Therefore I often apply this throughout the night so I don't feel like I'm dealing with customers with chapped lips. amazing cheap and simple product. 10/10" in 252 reviews
  • "Nivea Hydro Lip Care is the best lip balm I've ever used! I think I can be considered a lip balm addict...I always have to have at least one balm with me and wear it constantly, especially under my lipstick. Nivea Hydro Care is my holy grail - it is super moisturizing and leaves your lips soft with no cloying scent or taste. " in 146 reviews
hatter l.
I really love this product and it's the first time I've owned nivea chapstick. I always buy the "chapstick" brand chapstick which is still my all time favorite. but I got the nivea ones with a Christmas gift last year. I do notice that the tubes are thicker so I feel like you get more chapstick 😊 the particular one I have is a mint flavor. normally I love mint flavor, but a few weeks ago, I had the flu and my lips were super dry and chapped so the intensity of the peppermint kinda burned my lips. however, I do find the smell to be very refreshing, relaxing, & soothing. the nivea chapsticks are extremely hydrating. i really do love this product and I think now it's probably my 2nd favorite brand of chapstick so i would totally go buy it 🖤 Nivea Hydro Lip Care Twinpack
Kristen S.
Brownsburg, IN
I absolutely love this product!! One of my favorite “chapsticks”. It’s so nourishing. It’s so silk and makes my lips soft. I like the packaging to. It’s easy to open but doesn’t come apart in my purse.
Katie R.
St Petersburg, FL
THIS STUFF IS SO EXTRA MOISTURIZING!! I HIGHLY recommend this product to anyone living in a dry part of the world but I live in Florida and still use the crap out of this! And this twin pack is wonderful because ya know you are gonna lose the one before ya finish😉 The texture is so silky smooth when you put it on, it is almost addicting! FYI though it’s going to look somewhat glossy, my boyfriend refuses to use this chapstick because he says it’s like wearing lip gloss lol
Additionally, this is kind of random but I LOVE the cap! It almost covers the whole chapstick which makes it harder for the cap to come off. Therefore, you don’t get grimey stuff stuck to your chapstick when the lid pops off in your bag!
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Nivea was always my go to for skin protection against chapped and wind burned skin especially in the winter time and brutal snow storms but also when I had a bad burn or really dry skin so I figured the lip care should work just as well so I gave the lip treatment a try. It works really well and you only have to glide it along your lip once to feel the moisture. If you apply to much it may leave you with a greasy feeling. A thin layer is enough to last a while and provides great protection. It doesn't have any special flavors or scents so it's great for both males and females. It doesn't hold up too well in the heat though so it may not be idea for a beach day but great for winter.
Nikeyla C.
Humble, TX
Well first off let me just say that this stuff works wonders! This is an item that I stock up on so I'll have it on hand year round. I had a super bad case of chapped lips but what was so weird is that I've had chapped lips before and it had never felt chapped to that measure. I mean my lips had turned colors lips were drawn up like a prune! It was really scary for me. So me being me... I scheduled an appointment with my physician & she just laughed. She said "Hun you have chapped lips..." She suggested a few things and a few items and this was one of them. It's something I've stuck with every since. GREAT BUY!
Ella C.
Jamaica Plain, MA
It feels soft on your lips, like buttery and velvet. I tend to get really chapped lips and this actually works. You can buy this at CVS, Walgreens, any drugstore. It's very long lasting and it did meet my expectations, I would definitely, recommend this to others.
Tali Z.
This is the GREATEST lip balm ever. I mean it. It is the perfect consistency - smooth and glossy but not too gooey or sticky. It goes on perfectly clear and a little shiny, and will make your lips look plump and naturally moist. The packaging is clean and sophisticated, and the lip balm smells faintly of vanilla. I use this lip balm all the time (before applying lipstick, instead of lipstick or gloss for a more neutral look, etc.) and would recommend it to absolutely everyone, whether you're in desperate need of lip hydration or just looking for a balm to keep your lips naturally beautiful and smooth.
Cassandra W.
I love that they have a double pack. I always misplace small things, and enjoy being able to have a backup. This a goto lip product because it works and is budget friendly
Karissa C.
This prouduct does what it says it's very moisturizing and gives your lips a nice shiny gloss! It's buildable! I totally reccomand trying this prouduct as a main lip product in your makeup supplies! This product I also know lasts a while! :) 💕💕 next time you go to the store to get a moisturizing lip product for your dry lips or just need something new I suggest checking out this amazing, wonder working product!
Mary J.
Manhattan
I really like the nivea chapsticks. This is one of my favorites. It is lighter than say the moisture one (darker blue color) and I usually use it as a base before I put on other lip products. This is worth the money since I get 2 for basically the price of one. I used to buy the twin packs all the time from walmart before they got rid of it. I use this daily and I love that it has spf 15 so that my lips will have some sun protection.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips

back