BY NIVEA

Nivea Hydro Lip Care quickly absorbs and leaves a sensationally soft feeling on your lips. The light formula of Nivea Hydro Care enriched with water and moisturizing Aloe Vera supports lips natural moisturization process and provides an intensive and long lasting moisturization while leaving a light and soft feeling on your lips. see more...

• is it good for person have a sensentive lips 3 Answers
Nivea Hydro Lip Care Twinpack
  • "I have not gone anywhere without this for the past 4 years, it is crucial for me as it keeps my lips plump and fresh and moisturised all day. I apply it before my makeup routine to make sure my lips are soft enough for applying lipstick after or I apply it during work since I work on phones I'm talking a lot so I tend to lose moisture in my lips. Therefore I often apply this throughout the night so I don't feel like I'm dealing with customers with chapped lips. amazing cheap and simple product. 10/10" in 267 reviews
  • "Nivea Hydro Lip Care is the best lip balm I've ever used! I think I can be considered a lip balm addict...I always have to have at least one balm with me and wear it constantly, especially under my lipstick. Nivea Hydro Care is my holy grail - it is super moisturizing and leaves your lips soft with no cloying scent or taste. " in 146 reviews
Miriam B.
Chatsworth, CA
This chapstick leaves your lips sticky and uncomfortable, the only reason I like it is because it dries soft but while it isn’t dry it’s just not nice :(
Alina L.
Stockton, CA
These work very well. They leave my lips feeling very soft and replenished. This is especially helpful in the cold winter months. 10/10 would recommend.
Carrie S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Feels very nice & does add a small amount of hydration to my lips that I can feel even after product is gone. It's not long lasting but it does suffice.
Fatima H.
Hallsville, TX
I absolutely love this! It's so moisturizing and it's so inexpensive so just about anyone can get it! The only thing I don't like is it has a weird taste
Layne C.
Melbourne, FL
Good at hydrating dry lips. But like most other lip balms, does not stay on very well. It leaves white marks around your lips if its left on too long.
Trisha L.
One of the best lip balm i ever tried! Will never regret the purchase and is worth the money. I bought it at target and when used, it was long lasting.
Jackie M.
perris, CA
I like the product because it makes my lips feel really smooth. It also makes it feel hydrated . Everyone should be able to use the product I believe .
Madison M.
I use this lip product daily! It works sooo good; my lips are always super soft. Coming from someome who suffers from severe lip cracking and dryness!
Alyssa K.
The only chapstick that actually helps heal my lips , others the more you put on the more you need to use it. But not with this! Definetly recommend :)
Kristin J.
Maringouin, LA
I love chapstick and lip balms. It's like a mini addiction for me. These are some of my of my go tos, and I have them all over my house and car. Lol
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips