BY NIVEA

Nivea Hydro Lip Care quickly absorbs and leaves a sensationally soft feeling on your lips. The light formula of Nivea Hydro Care enriched with water and moisturizing Aloe Vera supports lips natural moisturization process and provides an intensive and long lasting moisturization while leaving a light and soft feeling on your lips. see more...

• is it good for person have a sensentive lips 3 Answers
Nivea Hydro Lip Care Twinpack
  • "I have not gone anywhere without this for the past 4 years, it is crucial for me as it keeps my lips plump and fresh and moisturised all day. I apply it before my makeup routine to make sure my lips are soft enough for applying lipstick after or I apply it during work since I work on phones I'm talking a lot so I tend to lose moisture in my lips. Therefore I often apply this throughout the night so I don't feel like I'm dealing with customers with chapped lips. amazing cheap and simple product. 10/10" in 252 reviews
  • "Nivea Hydro Lip Care is the best lip balm I've ever used! I think I can be considered a lip balm addict...I always have to have at least one balm with me and wear it constantly, especially under my lipstick. Nivea Hydro Care is my holy grail - it is super moisturizing and leaves your lips soft with no cloying scent or taste. " in 146 reviews
Katie T.
Went on smoothly and didn't clump, smell or taste bad. It didn't stay on for as long as I would have expected and I had to reapply shortly after. Would be a good under lipstick or nighttime chap stick.
Meena M.
Rochester, NY
Very hydrated, great for chapped lips. One of my favorite go to lip balms. Afforadable and great quality, I would recommend it to anyone. Its definitely a staple in my beauty routine.
Kimberly E.
Fort Meade, MD
Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it.
Sandra H.
Love this lip balm, very affordable, helps when lips are chapped. Even gives a glossy look to your lips. Doesn't last as long as wanted but it gets the job done. Very easy to use. Walmart always has it in stock, would defiantly buy again. I love Nivea
May W.
Love how hydrated they make my lips feel. Especially in this winter season which makes every cell in my body ashy.
Jennifer S.
San Diego
Can be worn alone or with your favorite matte lipstick product to provide extra lip hydration. It's very easy to apply and long lasting. Simply a must have.
Desiree B.
Rome, NY
Good chap stick. Not so oily and stays on for awhile. The packaging is nice and efficient. You get a pretty good amount for the price. I bought mine at Walmart.
Cetrina B.
I love this product. It moisturizes great! You feel it working as soon as it is applied. I like the fact that you get two; one for home the other for on the go.
Niaaa R.
This was so hydrating it went on like a dream. It does last long, I believe i got it at Walmart and I really was happy when i saw that it left my lips so smooth
Alex B.
This is by FAR my favorite chap stick to use! I have never ever went through an entire chapstick but I have with this!! It's awesome! Will totally repurchase.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips

back