BY NIVEA

Nivea Hydro Lip Care quickly absorbs and leaves a sensationally soft feeling on your lips. The light formula of Nivea Hydro Care enriched with water and moisturizing Aloe Vera supports lips natural moisturization process and provides an intensive and long lasting moisturization while leaving a light and soft feeling on your lips. see more...

• is it good for person have a sensentive lips 3 Answers
Nivea Hydro Lip Care Twinpack
  • "I have not gone anywhere without this for the past 4 years, it is crucial for me as it keeps my lips plump and fresh and moisturised all day. I apply it before my makeup routine to make sure my lips are soft enough for applying lipstick after or I apply it during work since I work on phones I'm talking a lot so I tend to lose moisture in my lips. Therefore I often apply this throughout the night so I don't feel like I'm dealing with customers with chapped lips. amazing cheap and simple product. 10/10" in 252 reviews
  • "Nivea Hydro Lip Care is the best lip balm I've ever used! I think I can be considered a lip balm addict...I always have to have at least one balm with me and wear it constantly, especially under my lipstick. Nivea Hydro Care is my holy grail - it is super moisturizing and leaves your lips soft with no cloying scent or taste. " in 146 reviews
Patty I.
Greenvale, NY
A semi hydrating lip balm but usually leaves my lips feeling the same. I have very dry lips and this is the issue with almost every lip balm out there. My favorite is from glossier they have a few scents too.
Coralie S.
Love this product keeps your lips moisturized and smooth! Right price as well. Nice size to travel with anywhere. Lasts for a very long time! Definitely would recommend to everyone to try for themselves!
Laporche M.
You don't have to use too much I love it cause it's soft and very gentle yo my lips I recommend this. I actually have one of my younger sister hook onto. Very cheap (affordable)
Lyndsi B.
Crossville, AL
This isn't just your normal chap stick, this is by far the best moisturizing lip balm I've ever used!!! I highly recommend this for any one who wishes their lips were fully hydrated! And it is a pleasant taste and smell as well!
Lisha P.
This lipcare is beyond AMAZING! I've used this product many times. It works amazing. It lasts you almost all day. In my opinion it's easy to apply. You apply some on both of your lips and boom! I always recommend to my friends.
Mary J.
Basking ridge , NJ
Very easy application and soothing on the lips. When applying it feels buttery which is really nice. I also like the bigger size of the chapstick itself. It's a bit pricey but better quality than other brands.
Katie T.
Went on smoothly and didn't clump, smell or taste bad. It didn't stay on for as long as I would have expected and I had to reapply shortly after. Would be a good under lipstick or nighttime chap stick.
Meena M.
Rochester, NY
Very hydrated, great for chapped lips. One of my favorite go to lip balms. Afforadable and great quality, I would recommend it to anyone. Its definitely a staple in my beauty routine.
Kimberly E.
Fort Meade, MD
Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. Love it.
May W.
Love how hydrated they make my lips feel. Especially in this winter season which makes every cell in my body ashy.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips