BY NIVEA

Nivea Hydro Lip Care quickly absorbs and leaves a sensationally soft feeling on your lips. The light formula of Nivea Hydro Care enriched with water and moisturizing Aloe Vera supports lips natural moisturization process and provides an intensive and long lasting moisturization while leaving a light and soft feeling on your lips. see more...

• is it good for person have a sensentive lips 3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have not gone anywhere without this for the past 4 years, it is crucial for me as it keeps my lips plump and fresh and moisturised all day. I apply it before my makeup routine to make sure my lips are soft enough for applying lipstick after or I apply it during work since I work on phones I'm talking a lot so I tend to lose moisture in my lips. Therefore I often apply this throughout the night so I don't feel like I'm dealing with customers with chapped lips. amazing cheap and simple product. 10/10" in 267 reviews
  • "Nivea Hydro Lip Care is the best lip balm I've ever used! I think I can be considered a lip balm addict...I always have to have at least one balm with me and wear it constantly, especially under my lipstick. Nivea Hydro Care is my holy grail - it is super moisturizing and leaves your lips soft with no cloying scent or taste. " in 146 reviews
Jonquil ..
Hesperia, CA
My favorite lip balm of all time. Just something about it surpasses other lip balms I have used. Stays on well and leaves your lips supple. Also doesn't feel waxy, greasy or stiff!
Brisofancy B.
Gifted to me in a care package! So glad I tried it, other chapticks or lip balms can be pretty thin but this made my lips very moisturized and protected from the harsh cold up north.
Kayla V.
This hydrating lip balm leaves my lips feeling full and fresh all day long. I don't have to reapply too often because the moisture sinks in. It's a great value. I love it. I would recommend this to others.
Gloria S.
Kissimmee, FL
It is amazing, leaves your lips smooth for hours. Not too sticky like others, my lips stay moisture . Very please with this product and brand, definitely suggest it to other
Heather M.
The dual pack is so convenient because you always misplace a chapstick! Leaves your lips smooth and soft with a lasting moisture. I think it's great to buy 2 in 1. Also leaves a nice sheen like a gloss with no damage! 10/10 recommend
Sheelta K.
Elk Grove
My mom and I are regular users of this product! We usually get it from Walgreens. Our personal favorite is the Cherry lip balm because it leaves a subtle tint for everyday wear!
Taylor M.
Cincinnati, OH
I live for this chapstick. It makes my lips feel great and the packaging is very cute. It’s not really scented so you don’t have to smell a scent all day when you have it on.
Karissa M.
My favorite lip balm. Highly moisturizing and I will always repurchase this product. It is cheap and it works well for the price. It is long lasting and will keep your lips smooth and moisturized.
Briana M.
Switched over from ChapStick to Nivea & was really impressed! I love how smooth it made my lips, they weren't chapped after a couple days of use. I highly recommend Nivea!!
Chloe E.
Riverview
Im a lip balm freak!! And this stuff was awesome. My lips were never chapped and they were so soft. I wish i hadnt left it in my car as it melted due to the florida heat
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips