BY NIVEA

Nivea Hydro Lip Care quickly absorbs and leaves a sensationally soft feeling on your lips. The light formula of Nivea Hydro Care enriched with water and moisturizing Aloe Vera supports lips natural moisturization process and provides an intensive and long lasting moisturization while leaving a light and soft feeling on your lips. see more...

• is it good for person have a sensentive lips 3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have not gone anywhere without this for the past 4 years, it is crucial for me as it keeps my lips plump and fresh and moisturised all day. I apply it before my makeup routine to make sure my lips are soft enough for applying lipstick after or I apply it during work since I work on phones I'm talking a lot so I tend to lose moisture in my lips. Therefore I often apply this throughout the night so I don't feel like I'm dealing with customers with chapped lips. amazing cheap and simple product. 10/10" in 267 reviews
  • "Nivea Hydro Lip Care is the best lip balm I've ever used! I think I can be considered a lip balm addict...I always have to have at least one balm with me and wear it constantly, especially under my lipstick. Nivea Hydro Care is my holy grail - it is super moisturizing and leaves your lips soft with no cloying scent or taste. " in 146 reviews
Katie D.
 I get really chap lips and this Chapstick didn't really work for my lips. It was really easy to apply/use. I bought it at Rite Aid. And it was very affordable but it wasn't for me it's for a person who doesn't really get chapped lips. No I won't buy it again.
Trace F.
Tampa, FL
I'm a lip balm addict. This is one of my top three favorite lip balms. I apply it at night and I wake up with super soft lips. I also use it religiously in the winter time. Worth the money!
Heather T.
Chicago
It has a good smell and taste. It keeps in the moisture like it advertised. One of my go to but I can never finish one cuz I always end up losing it. I like how refreshing it tastes ! Better than Carmex in my opinion
Princess A.
This chapstick is amazing! It smells great and has some shine to it! It is also very affordable and you get two!!!!!! There is no color however, but it is nice to moisturize and give your lips something extra when not using lipstick or lip gloss.
Yulissa E.
This product helped a lot, but not completely. I have sensitive lips and during the winter they tend to easily get chapped.This product isn’t the best I’ve tried, but it’s pretty decent.
Laura M.
Stockton
Made my Lips super soft & also definitely kept them hydrated as it says, my lips are always getting dry I applied two coats of this and my lips felt and looked so much better, I loved it!
Michaela H.
I was pretty satisfied with this! I have a habit of biting my lips which leave my lips pretty dry but it did a pretty good job at keeping them moisturized throughout the day. I did have to reapply frequently though
Lacey C.
Ada
Good product. I would say very good at making the lips soft but I would not prefer it for chapped lips. Very glossy so if you are going for a toned down look this isn't for you. Lol
Jonquil ..
Hesperia, CA
My favorite lip balm of all time. Just something about it surpasses other lip balms I have used. Stays on well and leaves your lips supple. Also doesn't feel waxy, greasy or stiff!
Brisofancy B.
Gifted to me in a care package! So glad I tried it, other chapticks or lip balms can be pretty thin but this made my lips very moisturized and protected from the harsh cold up north.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips