BY NIVEA

Nivea Hydro Lip Care quickly absorbs and leaves a sensationally soft feeling on your lips. The light formula of Nivea Hydro Care enriched with water and moisturizing Aloe Vera supports lips natural moisturization process and provides an intensive and long lasting moisturization while leaving a light and soft feeling on your lips. see more...

• is it good for person have a sensentive lips 3 Answers
Nivea Hydro Lip Care Twinpack
  • "I have not gone anywhere without this for the past 4 years, it is crucial for me as it keeps my lips plump and fresh and moisturised all day. I apply it before my makeup routine to make sure my lips are soft enough for applying lipstick after or I apply it during work since I work on phones I'm talking a lot so I tend to lose moisture in my lips. Therefore I often apply this throughout the night so I don't feel like I'm dealing with customers with chapped lips. amazing cheap and simple product. 10/10" in 267 reviews
  • "Nivea Hydro Lip Care is the best lip balm I've ever used! I think I can be considered a lip balm addict...I always have to have at least one balm with me and wear it constantly, especially under my lipstick. Nivea Hydro Care is my holy grail - it is super moisturizing and leaves your lips soft with no cloying scent or taste. " in 146 reviews
lily h.
I like this product because it's easy to apply onto my lips. The product easily glides on and make my lips seem smooth and soft to the touch. I also like how there's also no distinct flavor with this lip care product so, I can use it without being overly conscious of the product.
Addie E.
Spooner, WI
Love this product. Does not dry my lips after using it all day, and lasts for a long time. While I like that it lasts, it stays on pretty heavy for a while. Very affordable, my go-to lip care for everyday use.
Abby P.
I love this and it lasts forever. One of the best chapsticks out there. I have used it up many times and I have always been pleased every time I rebuy. I love the packaging and everything else about it
Ashley W.
Southfield, MI
One of my favorite chap sticks/moisturizers. Moisturizer and softened my lips on the first use and was long lasting. So I didn't have to keep putting it on my lips every few mins. Also very affordable.
Antonella M.
Usually lip balm fades away and doesn't take the effect it should, but this one works pretty well! I like the fact you get two for basically the price of one and that you can find it almost anywhere!!
Desi C.
phoenix
I don't feel like the product itself was very hydrating. I found myself reapplying the product every 30 minutes. I could be that I just have very dry lips, but that's just my opinion of this product.
Allie O.
Cape Coral , FL
This product was absolutely amazing !! It has mad my lips so much smoother and more youthful is so little time , this product is very affordable and is not too bulky to just slip in your pocket and go , this product is also great for beach lovers containing spf , this is a total recommendation for all ages 1 -1000 !!
Lily W.
Barboursville
This was a keeper in high school for me. I always carried this with me either in my pocket, backpack, or purse. It really gets the moisture down into the skin on your lips and keeps then hydrated.
Maria G.
avondale
This is one of the best lip balm chopsticks I've ever used. I recommend this product to everyone I always have one with with. The packaging is so nice & I just love everything & would buy it again & show it to others.
Lacie B.
Las Vegas
It made my lips really soft but not oily. I really liked it, and I don't like many chapsticks. It went way above my expectations. It was kind of expensive but worth it. The packing was nice.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips