BY NIVEA

Nivea Hydro Lip Care quickly absorbs and leaves a sensationally soft feeling on your lips. The light formula of Nivea Hydro Care enriched with water and moisturizing Aloe Vera supports lips natural moisturization process and provides an intensive and long lasting moisturization while leaving a light and soft feeling on your lips. see more...

• is it good for person have a sensentive lips 3 Answers
Nivea Hydro Lip Care Twinpack
  • "I have not gone anywhere without this for the past 4 years, it is crucial for me as it keeps my lips plump and fresh and moisturised all day. I apply it before my makeup routine to make sure my lips are soft enough for applying lipstick after or I apply it during work since I work on phones I'm talking a lot so I tend to lose moisture in my lips. Therefore I often apply this throughout the night so I don't feel like I'm dealing with customers with chapped lips. amazing cheap and simple product. 10/10" in 252 reviews
  • "Nivea Hydro Lip Care is the best lip balm I've ever used! I think I can be considered a lip balm addict...I always have to have at least one balm with me and wear it constantly, especially under my lipstick. Nivea Hydro Care is my holy grail - it is super moisturizing and leaves your lips soft with no cloying scent or taste. " in 146 reviews
Amber M.
Columbia
Went to the beach so my lips got cracked and chapped front the wind Great product hydrated my lips very well and kept them from cracking I would refinery buy this product again and recommend to my friends as well!
April R.
Very smooth. Doesn't taste bad, nor smell bad. I bought it at target. Makes your lips feel good. I used this last week for my first time . it is somewhat long lasting , not really. I would definitely buy it again!
Chastity M.
Huntington, WV
Kept my lips soft and feeling wonderful absolutely all day!!! I can never find anything good for my lips when they dry up but this totally worked!! I recommended completely! I would so buy a thousand times more!
Kayla D.
Amazing product kept my lips hydrated all day. The packaging is nice but the lid does fall off easily. I used this while taking Accutane which dries you out and makes your lips chap severely this was my life saver
Karen G.
lancaster
It's a great product helps with very dry chapped lips especially in the winter it keeps your lips moisturized & very soft not everyone might like this product but it works well for me I enjoy using it daily .
Patience P.
Fernandina, FL
This stuff is LEGIT. Not only does it last forever but the price of the product is great. It glides on smoothly and doesn't really have a scent that is over bearing. Definitely have recommended it to friends!
Jocelyn S.
This product keeps my lips moisturized,and leaves a nice sheen on lips. I have repurchased this chapstick. However for the price & formula& packaging I approve of this product&I would recommend it to anyone
Niobe V.
La Mesa , CA
Love this lip balm for every day! It glide on so smoothly and leaves your lips so soft and moisturizer! It meets all my needs and expectations and I love the packaging! I would buy this over and over again!
Esette N.
Springfield, VA
This is by far my favorite lip balm! It is a good value because it does a lot for my lips. It keeps them moisturized and plump and has some sunscreen in it as well. Every time I run out, I have to buy another one because I immediately miss it.
Vnzlna🇻🇪
Nivea is the brand that mostly all my family use . We used to fight for who gets the one that tastes like cherry . My house is full of chapsticks like I said Nivea too . I remember using this one and is was nice have no problems with is just like any other . It hydrates your lips in a ver y nice way , is smooth and it smells good. .
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips