BY NIVEA

Nivea Hydro Lip Care quickly absorbs and leaves a sensationally soft feeling on your lips. The light formula of Nivea Hydro Care enriched with water and moisturizing Aloe Vera supports lips natural moisturization process and provides an intensive and long lasting moisturization while leaving a light and soft feeling on your lips. see more...

• is it good for person have a sensentive lips 3 Answers
Nivea Hydro Lip Care Twinpack
  • "I have not gone anywhere without this for the past 4 years, it is crucial for me as it keeps my lips plump and fresh and moisturised all day. I apply it before my makeup routine to make sure my lips are soft enough for applying lipstick after or I apply it during work since I work on phones I'm talking a lot so I tend to lose moisture in my lips. Therefore I often apply this throughout the night so I don't feel like I'm dealing with customers with chapped lips. amazing cheap and simple product. 10/10" in 252 reviews
  • "Nivea Hydro Lip Care is the best lip balm I've ever used! I think I can be considered a lip balm addict...I always have to have at least one balm with me and wear it constantly, especially under my lipstick. Nivea Hydro Care is my holy grail - it is super moisturizing and leaves your lips soft with no cloying scent or taste. " in 146 reviews
Dorcas U.
Las Vegas
It’s very soft and it comes in a nice little twisty package . I love it and always use it and it’s inexpensive . I get mine from Kroger and they always have the little sales on them . It keeps my lips soft all day, it’s a really good lip product
Brooke R.
Globe, AZ
Absolutely LOVE this stuff! Use it everyday while doing my makeup. My lips are never dried up but when doing my foundation I tend to get it on my lips are start to feel dry so I grab my fave & put it on! 😍
Marissa K.
Fenton, MO
I love this chapstick! It is my go to and I keep one with me at all times. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who needs a lip moisturizer and doesn’t want to wear a tinted chapstick. Great stuff!
Gina V.
Elizabeth , NJ
While using the product I️ realized it’s super soft and moist it did its job after the second time apply during the day. It’s not as pricey as I️ thought. Really easy to apply and yes I️ would buy again
Jocelyn N.
Lewisville
It kept my lips hydrated without a film or oily feeling! Very convenient and nice to know that I don’t need to worry about color or shine. I liked that I didn’t have to reapply it often.
Yulissa E.
This product helped a lot, but not completely. I have sensitive lips and during the winter they tend to easily get chapped.This product isn’t the best I’ve tried, but it’s pretty decent.
Gia S.
I loved this product because there wasn’t any residue after long wear. Priced reasonable, and definitely took care of my dry lips when needed. Very small and compact and easy to use. I love Nivea’s products!
Shakira D.
Miami
I haven’t used Nivea lip care products in a while but yes it met my expectations as a chapstick. I’ve used there shimmer chapstick and I was obsessed I love the packaging and it smells yummy on my lips.
🌺Lil j.
The Nivea lip hydro care is A very good value for the money. Not a "luxury" product but an effective lip balm if not overused. (Check the ingredients if you are sensitive to petroleum derived products.)
Carla A.
Wichita, KS
This has a great smell. Kept my lips moisturized and they had a nice soft suple look to them. I found that this always works great before bed, and when I wake up in the morning my lips are still feeling moisturized. I always have one on my nightstand!
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips

back