BY NIVEA

Nivea Hydro Lip Care quickly absorbs and leaves a sensationally soft feeling on your lips. The light formula of Nivea Hydro Care enriched with water and moisturizing Aloe Vera supports lips natural moisturization process and provides an intensive and long lasting moisturization while leaving a light and soft feeling on your lips. see more...

• is it good for person have a sensentive lips 3 Answers
Nivea Hydro Lip Care Twinpack
  • "I have not gone anywhere without this for the past 4 years, it is crucial for me as it keeps my lips plump and fresh and moisturised all day. I apply it before my makeup routine to make sure my lips are soft enough for applying lipstick after or I apply it during work since I work on phones I'm talking a lot so I tend to lose moisture in my lips. Therefore I often apply this throughout the night so I don't feel like I'm dealing with customers with chapped lips. amazing cheap and simple product. 10/10" in 267 reviews
  • "Nivea Hydro Lip Care is the best lip balm I've ever used! I think I can be considered a lip balm addict...I always have to have at least one balm with me and wear it constantly, especially under my lipstick. Nivea Hydro Care is my holy grail - it is super moisturizing and leaves your lips soft with no cloying scent or taste. " in 146 reviews
Chastity M.
Huntington, WV
Kept my lips soft and feeling wonderful absolutely all day!!! I can never find anything good for my lips when they dry up but this totally worked!! I recommended completely! I would so buy a thousand times more!
Kayla D.
Amazing product kept my lips hydrated all day. The packaging is nice but the lid does fall off easily. I used this while taking Accutane which dries you out and makes your lips chap severely this was my life saver
April R.
Very smooth. Doesn't taste bad, nor smell bad. I bought it at target. Makes your lips feel good. I used this last week for my first time . it is somewhat long lasting , not really. I would definitely buy it again!
Rosalyn G.
Jackson , SC
Picked this up on an impulse purchase in line at the store, and I love it! I love how soft and light it feels on my lips. It doesn't cake up like some lip balms. I will definitely purchase this product again!
Kathryn R.
Longview
Great price. Worth every penny. Rolls on super smooth and exceeds my expectations for such a cheap lip balm. I've bought this stuff like 4 times now. Super easy to apply and definitely recommend this product.
Marla A.
It was very moisturizing.  I used it this summer.  It served it's purpose. I purchased it on sale from my supermarket.  It didn't leave my lips sticky like so many other lip balms.  I didn't have a negative reaction to it.  I would purchase again if it's on sale.
Karen G.
lancaster
It's a great product helps with very dry chapped lips especially in the winter it keeps your lips moisturized & very soft not everyone might like this product but it works well for me I enjoy using it daily .
Patience P.
Fern Bch, FL
This stuff is LEGIT. Not only does it last forever but the price of the product is great. It glides on smoothly and doesn't really have a scent that is over bearing. Definitely have recommended it to friends!
Brooke R.
Globe, AZ
Absolutely LOVE this stuff! Use it everyday while doing my makeup. My lips are never dried up but when doing my foundation I tend to get it on my lips are start to feel dry so I grab my fave & put it on! 😍
Niobe V.
La Mesa , CA
Love this lip balm for every day! It glide on so smoothly and leaves your lips so soft and moisturizer! It meets all my needs and expectations and I love the packaging! I would buy this over and over again!
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips